剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我想是的
I think so.
我也没料到
I wasn't expecting that, either.
这里绝对不对劲
Something is definitely not right here.
苔丝 怎么了
Tess, what's going on?
我刚回到了绅士会所
I just got back to the Gentlemen's Club.
希瑟说盖拉斯收到了短♥信♥
Heather says that Garrus got a text,
麻醉了JT 然后跑了
tranqed JT and ran.
谁发的短♥信♥
A text from whom?
如果有野兽要找他 他为什么要跑
And why would he run if there's a beast after him?
盖拉斯说他的新野兽更优秀 对吧
Garrus said his new beasts were superior, right?
那玩意儿肯定感觉到了那是陷阱
The thing must have sensed it was a trap.
他的袭击是为了让我们远离盖拉斯
His attack was a distraction to keep us away from Garrus.
苔丝 你得让JT和希瑟去地下室
Tess, you have to get JT and Heather into the vault.
文森特和我
Vincent and I are...
在路上了
...on our way.
盖拉斯
Garrus.
我们太迟了
We're too late.
他是我们最后的机会
He was our last chance.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
现在我们别无选择了
And now we're out of options.
我还不愿意放弃
I'm not willing to give up yet.
我们依然有一条线索
We still have a lead.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
短♥信♥ JT可以追踪
The text-- JT can trace it.
盖拉斯提到了布拉克斯顿的外国客户
And Garrus talked about Braxton's foreign client.
我们梳理格雷铎的记录
We comb Graydal's records,
也许能弄到名字
maybe we get a name,
交给国土部 努力达成协议
take it to DHS and try and make a deal.
不会管用的
That's not gonna work.
我知道机会渺茫 但是
I know it's a long shot, but...
不 凯特 我跟迪伦特工谈过了
No, Cat. I talked to Agent Dylan.
上面传来的指示
Word came down from the top.
国土部不会跟文森特达成协议
DHS will never make a deal with Vincent,
无论如何
no matter what.
给 这是你的新生活
Here. It's your new life.
护照
希瑟弄到了我需要的
Heather got the files I needed
伪造身份的文件 来让你们离开纽约
to make identities to get you out of New York.
他们还没看过视频
They haven't seen the video yet.
我们还有时间
We still have time.
什么时间 凯特
For what, Cat?
斗争结束了
The fight's over.
我们输了
We lost.
我们都不想这样 但是
None of us want this, but...
至少你们会安全
at least you'll be safe.
唯一要做的事就是让你们走了
The only thing left to do is to let you go.
感觉糟糕的事要发生了
It feels like something terrible is happening.
的确是啊
Something terrible is happening.
他们要走了
They're leaving.
我已经想他们了
I miss them already.
我们会交新朋友
We'll make new friends.
我们
We?
这是文森特最大的希望
It was Vincent's greatest wish that,
如果他们走了
if they left,
我们会复合
we'd get back together.
至少再来一炮
Or at least have sex one more time.
他可没这样说
Okay, he did not say that.
我很了解他
I know him pretty well.
他就是这个意思
I could tell that's what he meant.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
他也告诉我 我需要好好生活
He also told me I need to get a life.
我也是啊
I do, too.
没了我最好的朋友 我要怎么好好生活
How am I supposed to do that without my best friend?
有我啊
I'm available.
如果我们要分手
If this is the end,
我懂的
I get it.
很抱歉我跑了
Look, I'm sorry that I ran out on you, okay?
你一直都很支持 有耐心
You've been so supportive and-and patient,
我的表现像是个疯子
and I've been acting like a crazy person,
所以如果你再也不想见我
so if you never want to see me again...
希瑟 我爱你
Heather. I love you.
天啊 现在我感觉更难受了
God, now I feel even worse!
我的生活很疯狂 我也没办法 凯尔
Okay, I can't help that my life is crazy, Kyle,
就算这意味着失去你这样的好人
even if it means losing an amazing guy like you.
你不会失去我的
You're not gonna lose me.
你的生活也不会再疯狂 好吗
And your life's not gonna be crazy anymore, okay?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
不管以后发生什么
Whatever happens next,
我想告诉你 我这样做是为了保护你
I want you to know I did it to protect you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我知道你为了凯特和文森特
I know you took those files from the hospital
从医院拿走了文件
for Cat and Vincent.
我把名字告诉了国土部
I turned the names over to DHS.
什么
You what?!
希瑟 你力不从心
Heather, you were in over your head.
凯尔 你不知道自己做了什么
Kyle, you have no idea what you've done.
欢迎来到肯尼迪国际机场
商务舱
Business class?
是啊 头等舱有太多窥探的人
Yeah, there's too many looky-loos in first, you know?
我们做的是正确的事 对吧
We're doing the right thing, right?
只有这样才有道理 对吧
Yeah, it was the only thing that made sense, right?
很有道理
It made a lot of sense.
这是526航♥班♥最后一次登机广播
This is the final boarding call for Flight 526.
请前往登机口
Please proceed to the gate.
是我们的航♥班♥
It's us.
我不知道
I don't know.
突然
All of the sudden,
我感觉不大对劲
I-I don't feel so good about this.
我知道那是我的主意
And I know it was my idea,
但如果那只野兽依然逍遥法外 那
but if this beast is still out there, then...
我们真的能解脱吗
Come on, are we ever really gonna be free?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我开始觉得
but I'm starting to feel like
逃跑并不是故事的结束
running isn't the end of our story.
快跑
Go!
凯瑟琳·钱德勒
Catherine Chandler,
文森特·凯勒
Vincent Keller,
你们被捕了
you're under arrest.
大家让一让
Keep this area clear!
-没事 -带他们走
- It's okay. - Get 'em out of here!
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表