剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
I must be close to blowing the story about Keller wide open.
不然的话 你不会冒着毁掉生涯的风险
Otherwise, you wouldn't have just risked
去掩护他和他的妻子
your career to cover for him and his wife.
国土安♥全♥部♥秘密追捕
A secret DHS manhunt,
超级战士 格雷铎
super soldiers,
现在又是警♥察♥掩盖真♥相♥
Graydal and now a police cover-up?
这故事比我想象的还精彩
This is an even better story than I imagined.
天啊
Yikes!
你说你从哪里找到的这房♥子来着
Where did you say you found this place again?
还记得我们为六个月纪念日
Remember that romantic getaway we were planning
计划的浪漫之旅吗
for our six-month anniversary?
这里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗
There's no service up here?
很好
Good.
这还好
Good? Come on.
我得让队员知道我没事
I got to let the team know that I'm okay.
指被害者对于犯罪者产生情感
甚至反过来帮助犯罪者的一种情结
队员 你这不是斯德哥尔摩症候群症吧
Team? You're not going all Stockholm Syndrome on me, are you?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
你拿着另一边
Hey, grab an end.
这里太多灰尘了
It's so dusty in here.
你觉得这里会有吸尘器吗
You think they have a vacuum?
吸尘器 怎么 你还想搬到这来住吗
A vacuum? Why, you want to move in?
这样也不是太糟啊
That's not the worst idea we've ever had.
你开玩笑呢吧
You can't be serious.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm not serious.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
你就不能放松一下吗
Can't you just relax for a minute?
我也想 可是现在全城的人
I would love to, but it's a little hard when, you know,
都在搜捕我 我也没办法
all hell's breaking loose in the city for me.
是的 所以我们才来这
Right. That's why we're here,
在回去之前想出应对的计划
to come up with a plan before we go back.
我们已经有计划了 对吧
We've got a plan, okay?
格雷铎也有计划
Graydal's got a plan,
如果我没能及时赶回去帮他们找野兽
and if I don't get back in time to help them find a beast,
-那我就 -文森特 你就是野兽
- then I am... - Vincent, you are the beast.
除非他们知道你在这里
Unless they figure out that you're here,
否则他们是抓不到的
they aren't gonna find one.
是 可如果客户觉得时间太慢
Yeah. But if the client doesn't think it's gonna happen soon,
我就失去了找出幕后黑手的唯一机会
I'm gonna lose my only chance of identifying who is behind this,
是吧 你知道这意味着什么吗
all right? You know what that means?
是的 没错 我们又回到原点了
Yeah, yeah, we're back to square one!
-真好 -这也比格雷斯·罗斯把你曝光了好
-Great. - Well, it's better than Grace Rose exposing you,
你如果现在回去她就会曝光你
which is exactly what's gonna happen if you go back now.
那我们就在这干坐着吗
So we stay here and do nothing?
祈祷一切都会没事
You know, hope everything just goes away,
祈祷会发生奇迹 重回原来的生活吗
hope magically we get our lives back?
我们再也回不到过去那样了 文森特
We're never gonna get our lives back, Vincent,
难道你看不出来吗
don't you see that?
我们以前所拥有的 我们觉得能够回到过去
Whatever we had, whatever we thought we could get back,
已经不可能了
it's gone.
我们在骗谁呢
Who are we even kidding?
就算这一切都顺利结束 找到买♥♥家
Even if all of this goes perfectly-- we find the beast buyer,
你被赦免
you get exonerated,
格雷斯·罗斯也不再纠缠了
Grace Rose goes away--
可我们还是没法再回到过去那样了
we can't get back what we had.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
是的
Yeah.
我就是知道
Yes, I do.
而且你也清楚
And so do you.
我们不可能不受牵连 不被怀疑
There's no explaining this without being tainted,
就解释清楚这一切
without suspicion.
你真的以为
Do you really think
这一切结束后医院还会再让你回去上班吗
that the hospital's gonna take you back after all this?
就算是最好的情况
Even in the best-case scenario.
在我做了这些事之后
DHS isn't gonna keep me either,
国土安♥全♥部♥也不会继续让我任职了
not after everything I've done.
苔丝 即使她想也没法再让我回到警局了
Tess, Tess can't hire me back even if she wanted to.
已经不可能再正常起来了 文森特
Normal's lost, Vincent.
无论接下来发生什么
No matter what happens next,
我们的生活肯定要跟以前不一样了
our lives are never gonna be the same.
获取权限 格雷斯·罗斯的私人文件
不好
Not good.
不好
Not good.
怎么了 我必须要换个手♥机♥号♥
So, what, I got to change my caller I.D.
你才会接我的电♥话♥吗
so you answer your damn phone?
苔丝
Tess, hey.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我在努力保住自己的饭碗
I'm trying to save my job.
你为什么躲着我
Wh-Why are you ducking me?
什么 我没有躲着你啊
What? I'm-I'm not ducking you.
是吗 JT 我一进来就关显示器
Really, JT? Flicking off monitors?
这么说你还有事情瞒着我了
So-so, what, you're hiding crap from me now, too?
不 没有
No, I'm not.
好吧
Well...
我是有事瞒着你
yeah, actually, I am.
可我们这是为了保护你
But it's only because we're trying to protect you.
仅此而已
That's all.
保护我
Protect me?
是的
Yes.
凯特和我一致同意只在必须的情况下才找你
Cat and I agreed not to involve you any more than we have to.
好吧 不过有点晚了
Okay, well, it's a little late for that,
因为格雷斯·罗斯威胁我说
'cause Grace Rose has already threatened
要把我和文森特一起曝光
to expose me along with Vincent now.
什么
What?
算了 凯特在哪 我要跟她谈谈
Never mind. Where's Cat? I got to talk to her.
你不告诉我吗
You're not gonna tell me?
我不能告诉你
Hey, I can't.
再说一遍 你知道的越少
Again, the less you know,
就越好 是为了你好
the better. It's for your own good.
是吗 是吗 为了我好
Really? Really? For my own good?
你知道什么是为了我好吗
You want to know what's for my own good?
就是不要再
It's not having to keep
牵扯进这些关于野兽的事中来
getting dragged back into all this beast crap.
我知道
I know.
-所以才... -可是一切都没变
- That's what... - No, but nothing changes.
无论我多努力假装生活都正常
No matter how hard I try to have some semblance of a life,
到头来还是摆脱不掉
it just keeps coming back to bite me in the ass.
听我说 苔丝
Look, Tess...
不 你听我说
No, you look.
这次凯特要替我打掩护了 好吗
This time Cat has to cover for me, okay?
她要说是国土安♥全♥部♥让我突袭那家酒店的
She has to say that DHS asked me to raid that tavern,
因为我根本没有正当的理由
'cause I sure as hell didn't have probable cause.
如果格雷斯发现了
And as soon as Grace finds that out,
我就完蛋了
I'm screwed.
所以告诉我凯特在哪
So where's Cat?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你简直不可理喻
Oh, you're unbelievable.
你觉得这样正常吗 JT
Is this you finding your path, JT?
你还要这么干多久
How long can you keep doing this,
不停地黑别人的电脑
hacking into God knows what you're hacking into now?
不能再这样下去了 我受不了了
This can't go on. I can't keep doing this.
你想一个人吗
You want to be alone?
不 我最近总是一个人
No. I've been alone way too much lately.
我不喜欢这样
You know, I don't like it.
跟我走走
Take a walk with me?
好啊
Sure.
或许我们真的可以住在这里
You know, maybe we could stay here.
这里很漂亮 很干净 很安全
Come on. It's beautiful, it's clean, it's safe,
除了有熊之外都挺好 不过这我能搞定
apart from the odd bear, but I can handle those.
不 你不是认真的吧
No, you can't be serious.
真的 我真的能搞定一两头熊的
No, I could. I could handle a bear or two.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表