剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
-什么意思 -我们去医院的路上
- What do you mean? - Okay, can we talk about this
-慢慢说这事吧 -对
- on the way to the hospital? - Yeah.
其实 不 你们没必要去医院
Actually, no. Uh, we don't really need to go to the hospital.
希瑟没事
Heather's fine.
她出院了 在...回家的路上
She's been released. She's... on her way home.
-家吗 我是说 回你家路上
- Home? - I mean, you know, to your place.
她和你们住 对吗
She's house-sitting, right?
好吧 等等 我糊涂了
Okay, wait-wait-wait. Uh, I'm confused.
我以为你说她从三楼摔下去
I thought you said that she fell three stories.
更像是两层半吧
More like two and a half.
有几处擦伤 就这样
Couple of bruises, that's it.
好吧 那个博主呢
O-Okay, and what about this blogger?
你说他知道我的什么事
You said he-he knows something about me?
可能知道 可能不知道
Possibly but maybe not.
或许是我太敏感了
I might have jumped the gun a little.
对不起 我不该打电♥话♥给你们
I apologize-- I-I shouldn't have called
毁了你们的蜜月 但是
and ruined your honeymoon, but...
再过几小时又有一班飞机去巴黎了
hey, there's another flight to Paris in a couple hours,
所以 快回去吧
so, allez, vite!
等等
Wait!
你打电♥话♥给我们 苔丝生气了 对吗
Tess is pissed that you called us, isn't she?
没有
No.
是的
Yes.
但希瑟真的没事
But Heather really is okay.
我发誓
I promise.
而且 苔丝说得对 我不该让她卷进来
And... Tess is right-- I shouldn't have dragged her into this,
不该让她有危险
I shouldn't have put her in harm's way.
你都不该让自己有危险
Come on, man, you shouldn't put yourself into harm's way.
你在想什么
What the hell are you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know. I mean,
我真的以为这个博主也许会曝光你
I really thought this blogger was maybe gonna expose you,
然后他被杀了 我也不知道怎么回事
and then he got killed, then I don't know what's going on.
也许苔丝是对的 也许我只是
Maybe Tess is right-- maybe I'm just
习惯性惹麻烦了
used to getting into trouble.
好吧 往好处想
Okay, look,on the bright side,
如果真出了事
if it does turn out to be something,
你打电♥话♥也是好事 对吧
it'll be a good thing you called, right?
苔丝会杀了我的
Aw, Tess is gonna kill me.
我去对付苔丝 你们去追踪杀手
I will take care of Tess. You track the killer,
看看能否搞清楚
see if you can figure out
他为什么那么想杀博主
why he wanted to kill the blogger so badly.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
但是 你怎么跟苔丝说
Uh, b-but what, what are you gonna tell Tess?
走吧
Come on!
什么叫他被折磨了 怎么折磨的
What do you mean he was tortured? How?
谁会做这种事啊
Who would do something like that?
别生JT的气
Don't be mad at JT.
是我们不肯离开的
We wouldn't leave.
没事 这也许是好事
No, it's probably a good thing.
好 把法医报告
All right, send me the M.E.'s report,
和博主云端上的资料都发我
along with whatever else was on the blogger's cloud.
我要知道杀手得到了什么
I need to know what the killer has
他的下一步是什么
and what his next move is.
发生了什么
What's going on?
你知道 只是人被活活剥皮
Oh, you know, just people getting skinned alive,
掩盖真♥相♥
um, cover-ups,
野兽猎人 我完蛋了
beast hunters-- I'm screwed.
"野兽猎人"
"Beast hunters"?
关门
Door.
你还记得去年利亚姆
Do you remember how close Liam came
差点就曝光了文森特吧
to exposing Vincent last year?
挖出来野兽悬案
You know, dredging up beastly cold cases?
是的 但是拉索特工让国土安♥全♥部♥帮我们掩盖过了
Yeah, but Agent Russo had DHS cover that up for us.
显然某个阴谋论博主仍在关注这个案子
Apparently some conspiracy theory blogger stayed on the case
今天下午准备提供野兽的证据
and was going to offer up proof of beasts this afternoon.
但是有人先杀了他
But somebody killed him first?
对 在折磨他问出信息之后
Yeah, after torturing him for information.
JT和希瑟能活着离开那里都算走运
JT and Heather were lucky they got out of there alive,
因为不管这个杀手是谁 他都很厉害
because whoever this killer is, he's badass.
所以JT是对的
So, JT was right.
是的 很不幸
Yes, yes. Unfortunately.
凯特 天啊
Oh, Cat, geez.
我真的
Really, I really,
我以为我们已经翻篇了
I thought we were past all this.
我以为已经结束了
I thought it was over.
相信我 不只你
Believe me, you're not
一个人对我们重回原点感到惊讶
the only one surprised that we're back.
我们怎么可能前进
How do we ever move on?
我们怎么可能回到正常的生活
How do we get back to our normal lives
如果我们总是在疲于奔命
if we're constantly playing whack-a-beast all the time?
我不知道 但我们不能放弃
I don't know, but we can't stop trying.
无论如何 总会有解决方法的
Somehow, some way, there's a way out of this,
我知道 我们只是需要找到它
I know it. We just have to find it.
我以为我找到了
I thought I did.
我以为JT和我找到了
I thought JT and I did, you know?
我们本该搬到一起住
We're supposed to move in together
像正常人一样
like normal people do.
听着 我们只要一步一步来
Look, we just have to take this one step at a time.
如果我们能找到这个杀手
If we can find this killer,
但愿我们能在别人
hopefully we can put an end to it
开始寻找野兽之前画上句号♥
before anybody else starts looking for beasts.
阿门 但愿能成真
Amen. Your lips, God's ears.
喂
Yeah.
等等 你确定吗
Wait, are you sure?
-好 谢了 -怎么回事
- All right, thanks. - What is it?
信息技术部说博主发现了
I.T. Says that the blogger discovered
国土安♥全♥部♥的某人在掩盖悬案
somebody at DHS squashed the cold cases,
我们知道这与文森特有关
which you and I know link to Vincent,
所以这意味着杀手知道了
so it means that the killer knows about...
拉索特工
Agent Russo.
我们必须警告他
We have to warn him.
通缉令
利亚姆·卡伦
凯瑟琳·钱德勒 机密
凯瑟琳·钱德勒 机密
不许动
Freeze!
举起手
Hands up!
转身
Turn around.
-停下 不准动 -停下
- Stop, don't move. - Stop!
那么
So...
蜜月怎么样
how was the honeymoon?
失陪了
Excuse me.
那是拉索特工吗
Is that Agent Russo?
也被折磨了 和博主一样
Tortured, too, just like the blogger.
杀手怎么避过安保和监控的
How the killer got past security and surveillance,
我毫无头绪
I have no clue.
他显然是专业人士
He's obviously a pro.
等等 你们来这里做什么
Wait, what are you guys even doing here,
你们怎么知道的
how'd you find out?
文森特用野兽能力
Uh, Vincent beast-tracked the killer
从博主公♥寓♥追凶手到了这里
from the blogger's apartment.
有没有搞错
Really?
抱歉
Sorry.
好 显然他在追查博主的线索
Okay, look, obviously he's following the blogger's trail.
问题是 他为什么折磨和杀人
The question is, why is he torturing and killing people
只是为了找到...
just to try and find...
-你吗 -那个
- You? - Well,
我觉得他还不知道是我
I don't think he knows it's me yet.
不然他为什么要来这里找
Otherwise why would he come looking here?
但他还是接近了
Still, he's getting close.
非常接近
Real close.
凯瑟琳·钱德勒 机密
副部长很紧张
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表