剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Deputy secretary's getting nervous.
你能怪他吗 拉索死后
Can you blame him? With Russo gone,
他是唯一一个知情的特工
he's the only other agent who knows about this.
是的 你觉得他开始后悔为我们掩盖了吗
Yeah, you think maybe he's starting to regret covering for us?
不 他只是想让我们别声张
No, he just wants us to keep it quiet,
尤其是别让国土安♥全♥部♥的其他人知道
especially from the rest of DHS.
他为保护我们担了很大风险
He went out on a limb to protect us,
他也不想被这事牵连
he doesn't want it to bite him in the ass either.
好 那我们最好
Yeah, well, then we'd better find
赶在其他特工之前找到杀手
the killer before the other agents do.
而且要赶在博客圈发现之前
And before the blogosphere finds out.
邓肯被杀是大新闻
Duncan getting killed was big news,
这只会令阴谋论者
which only made the conspiracy theorists
更为确信有人在掩盖真♥相♥
that much more convinced that somebody's hiding the truth.
暴露的风险很大
Exposure concerns all around.
我现在更担心你
Yeah, well, I'm more worried about you right now.
现在他知道你牵涉其中了
Now that he knows that you're involved.
他接下来很可能会来找你 试图确认我的身份
He's probably gonna come looking for you next to try and ID me.
在我们的公♥寓♥
At our apartment.
希瑟
Heather.
希瑟
Heather.
希瑟
Heather?
-凯特 -凯尔
- Cat? - Kyle?
-凯勒 -什么 你们俩认识吗
- Keller? - What, you two know each other?
是的 他是个急诊医师
Yeah, he's an EMT.
我正在检查她呢
I was just checking on her.
你们不是应该在法国吗
Aren't you supposed to be in France?
是的 而你们也不应该在我们的床上
Yes, and you aren't supposed to be in our bed.
这...
That's just...
这不对
that's wrong.
不对
Wrong.
对
Right.
-我很抱歉 -别担心
- I'm sorry. - Don't worry about it.
真是太尴尬了
Well, that was awkward.
希瑟 我们以为你有危险
Heath, we thought you were in trouble.
危险 为什么
Trouble, why?
因为我们知道你住在这里
Because we knew you were staying here,
而某人可能在追踪凯瑟琳
and someone's probably after Catherine.
这还算新闻啊
So what else is new?
怎么 这种事总发生在你或他身上
What? It's always either one of you two.
或JT 或我身上
Or JT, or me.
你认识卡尔多久了
How long have you known Karl?
凯尔
Kyle.
你知道 一段时间了
And, you know, a while.
-好吧 一天了 -才一天
- Okay, fine. Like a day. - A day?
我不需要你这个当姐姐的来批评我 好吧
I don't need your sisterly judgment right now, okay?
我是成年人了
I'm a grown woman.
但你着急地向男人投怀送抱
Who tends to fall for guys too fast.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是 我觉得现在你最好不要
It's just, I don't think that now is the best time
跟别人谈恋爱
to start seeing somebody.
-为什么 -因为有人想要暴露我的身份
- Why not? - Because somebody might be trying to expose me.
又来 没点新鲜的了吗
Again, what else is new?
你没开玩笑
You're serious?
现在 是的
For right now, yeah.
我觉得对你来说
I just think it's too dangerous
太危险了 希瑟 还有卡尔
for you, Heath, and for, Karl.
-凯尔 -叫凯尔
- Kyle. - It's Kyle.
而且你也应该换个地方住了
And maybe you should find a new place to live,
至少等到一切都过去了
at least until everything, you know,
再回来
blows over.
不是吧 那得等到什么时候
Really? And when will that be--
五十年以后吗
in, like, 50 years?
五十年都算是好的了
If we're lucky, 50 years.
-拜托 -不
- Oh, come on. - No.
不 她说得对 我们应该现实一点
No, she's right, we should be realistic about this.
谁能保证这种事不会一直发生呢
Who's to say this will not continue happening forever?
我们会有办法的 好吧
Hey, hey, we will find a way out, okay?
是吗 什么办法
Yeah, how?
我不知道
I-I don't know,
但是会有的 我们遭了这么多罪
but we will, okay? We haven't come this far
一定会过上幸福生活的
not to get our happily ever after back.
当然了 除非你想要离婚
Unless, of course, you want a divorce.
咖啡机归我
I get the espresso maker.
榨汁机归我
I get the juicer.
-看吧 还要律师干嘛 -就是
- See-- who needs lawyers? - Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
好了 我们该怎么做
Okay, so what are we gonna do?
怎么才能找到这个人
How are we gonna get this guy?
我觉得最好的办法是
Well, I think the best way
让他先找到我
would be to have him get me first.
看来JT成功地让博客圈以为
Well, looks like JT managed to get the whole blogosphere
对野兽的宣布还要进行
to think this big beast announcement's still happening.
简直不敢相信这么多人会来
I can't believe how many people actually showed up.
现在只希望
Now we just have to hope
-凶手也会来 -是的 我希望
- the killer shows up, too. - Yeah, I just wish
苔丝能在他来之前确定他的身份
Tess could ID the guy before he actually got here.
我不知道他长什么样
I don't even know what he looks like,
不知道他有多厉害
I got no idea what I'm up against.
在他活剥了我之前把他抓到就行
Just grab whoever grabs me before he skins me alive.
这可不好笑
That is not funny.
这里有太多的人
Come on, I mean, there's so many moving pieces here,
很有可能会出岔子
so many things can go wrong.
这里有很多摄像机
Look how many cameras are around--
到处都是 还记得在巴黎的时候吗
they're everywhere. You remember Paris?
你现在开始忧心忡忡了
Look who's the worrywart now.
这个办法对利亚姆有效
The plan worked on Liam.
而这个人都不是超人类
This guy isn't even superhuman.
振作点 文森特 我们还要继续度蜜月呢
Come on, Vincent, we've got a honeymoon to get back to, okay?
好吧
Yes, okay.
别忘了来救我
Don't forget to save me.
好的 不会的
Yeah. Always.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
凯特
Cat?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
凯特
Cat?
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
抱歉
Excuse me.
凯特
Cat?
获取文档
通缉
这个杀手的手法很特别
The killer has a very specific M.O., all right.
机密
他活剥 折磨受害人
He-he skins people, tortures them--
我们怎么能找不到他呢
how can we not find him?
还是以前好
I had better luck in the good old' days
我能直接黑进联邦政♥府♥的电脑里
when I had to hack into the Fed's computers.
以前好 JT
The good old' days, JT?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
那你是什么意思
Then what did you mean?
我不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just...
我也不想回到以前那样 好吧
Look, I don't want to go back to that, either, okay?
我不想
I don't.
可是如果让我实活实说的话
But if you want me to be perfectly honest,
我怀念的一件事就是
the one thing I do miss is...
成为一件大事中的一员
being part of something bigger.
就像你当初说服我
Just like you convinced me of when you told me
我应该做些什么一样
I was meant to do things with my life,
做重要的事
important things.
你做到了 我们做到了
And you did. We did.
可是躲避野兽猎人
But, come on, ducking beast hunters
掩盖我们的踪迹
and covering our asses all the time
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表