剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
It's only a matter of time before they find you here.
我宁愿让他们在这里发现我
I'd rather they found me here than anywhere else.
凯瑟琳 我受够逃跑了
Catherine, I'm done running.
如果国土安♥全♥部♥发现了布拉克斯顿的录像带呢
But what if DHS has found Braxton's tapes?
反正我也完了
I'm screwed either way.
这不公平
It's not fair.
希尔陷害了你 布拉克斯顿陷害了你
Hill set you up, Braxton set you up.
这无所谓
Come on, it doesn't matter.
有所谓的 文森特
Yes, it does, Vincent.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
你牺牲了太多
You know? You've sacrificed too much.
我们牺牲了太多 事情不能这样结束
We've sacrificed too much to have it end like this.
没人说生活是公平的 对吧
Well, nobody said life was fair, huh?
我们得一直斗争 文森特 为了我们
We have to keep fighting, Vincent-- for us.
这不会容易的
It's not gonna be easy.
-等世界知道了我的真面目 -是如果
- Once I'm exposed to the world... - If you're exposed.
这事肯定会发生
I will be.
国土安♥全♥部♥迟早会发现那些录像带
It's just a matter of time before DHS finds those tapes.
我们无法阻止
We can't stop it.
那也许我们该逃跑
Then maybe we should run.
也许我们该离开这里
Maybe we should get away from here.
真的吗 去哪里
Really? Where?
我不知道 去哪里都行
I don't know. Anywhere.
我在乎的只是我们在一起
All I care about is if we're together.
我们可以的
We could, you know.
我们可以的 我们做到了我们开始做的事
We could; we've done what we set out to do--
找到了是谁在找我
we found out who's after me,
救了很多性命
we saved lives.
但如果他说的是实话呢
But what if he was telling the truth?
如果还有...
What if there's another...?
没有的 好吗
There's not, okay?
那一切很早之前就结束了
All of that ended long ago.
布拉克斯顿为了救自己一命什么都说得出
Braxton would've said anything to save his own ass.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你得跟我来
You need to come with me.
好了
Okay. Yeah.
他的其余部分呢
Where's the rest of him?
不知道 他们就找到了这么多
Don't know. This is all they found.
你确定这是布拉克斯顿吗
Okay, are you sure that this is Braxton?
基因和牙齿记录都符合
DNA and dental records match.
事情发生在哪里
Where'd it happen?
监狱里 在国土安♥全♥部♥逮捕他之后
In jail, after DHS arrested him.
看来布拉克斯顿没撒谎啊
So Braxton wasn't lying after all.
好像我们又碰到另一头野兽了
It seems we have another beast on our hands.
但那怎么可能
But how's that possible?
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表