剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我在所有网上的用户数据里
I programmed facial recognition
都运行了面部识别软件
software into all user-generated content on the Web.
JT 好的
Uh, JT... Okay, okay.
凯特说文森特和一些流氓杀手
Cat said Vincent and some bimbo assassin...
流氓杀手
Bimbo assassin?
你能不能别打断我听我说完
Would you stop interrupting and listen?
抱歉
Sorry.
他们在长岛路易斯夫妇
They were almost caught
举办的慈善活动中差点被抓
at some Lewis charity event on Long Island,
但是 凯特并不知道他们在做什么
but, uh, Cat didn't know what they were trying to do.
而现在文森特逃离在外 这就意味着
And now Vincent's on the run, which means...
抱歉 继续
Again. Sorry. Continue.
这就意味着我们要和国土安♥全♥部♥比赛了
Which means, as usual, we're playing catch-up.
我现在定位到他们在高速公路上
Now, I spotted them coming back on the expressway,
但我们要赶在国土安♥全♥部♥之前
but we need to figure out
搞清楚他们要去哪里
exactly where they're going before DHS does.
找到他了
Got him.
居然已经找到了
Already?
我在派对上的照片找到的
Well, just at the party, anyway.
但是有人上传了一张路易斯夫妇的照片
But somebody posted a photo of the Lewises.
你能认出有谁在照片背景里吗
Do you recognize anybody in the background?
好的 那就继续检查上传的图片
Good. Uh, keep checking posts.
检查任何和路易斯夫妇有关的内容
Anything and everything connected to the Lewises.
因为不管文森特在执行什么任务
Because whatever mission Vincent's on,
一定和路易斯夫妇有关
it's got to have something to do with them.
我会继续盯着监控设备
I'll keep checking surveillance,
无人机和信♥号♥♥塔
drones, and... cell towers.
文森特有你这样的朋友真的很幸运
Vincent's lucky to have a friend like you,
你知道的 对吧
you know that, don't you?
他不应该遭受这样的对待
Yeah, well, he deserves better than this.
这种事发生在他和凯特身上不公平
It's not fair this is happening to him or to Cat.
是啊 谁知道呢
Yeah, well, who knows,
或许等我们让文森特和凯特团聚之后
maybe after we get Vincent and Cat back together again,
我们可以帮你和苔丝
we can start working on you and Tess...
闭嘴
Stop.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, fine. Sorry.
我只是觉得你再不行动你就输了
All I'm saying is snooze, you lose.
系统锁定
系统已解锁
自动检测完成
Auto check complete.
屋内安全
House is secure.
欢迎回家 路易斯先生和路易斯女士
Welcome home, Mr. and Mrs. Lewis.
这里有点阴森森的 不是吗
It's kind of creepy, huh?
保险柜在那件艺术品的后面
Safe's over there behind the art piece.
好的 那我们赶紧行动吧
Right. Let's get this over with then.
我不指望你会告诉我这里面有什么
I don't suppose you're gonna tell me what's in this thing,
还有我们在找什么
what we're looking for.
报♥警♥模式
我只知道是个U盘
All I know is it's a flash drive.
我只关心我能拿到酬劳
All I care is I get paid.
真高兴我们至少这点看法相同
Well, glad we finally agree on something.
打开它
Open it.
搞定了
Got it.
好了 让我们离开这里
All right, let's get out of here.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
站住
Freeze!
别动
Don't move.
我们等的就是他
That's what we're waiting for.
-无声警报 在哪里 -正在查
- A silent alarm. Where? - Checking.
大颈镇盖茨比路5号♥
5 Gatsby Drive in Great Neck.
盖茨比路5号♥ 那是路易斯夫妇的家
5 Gatsby Drive. That's the Lewises' home.
路易斯夫妇 他们搞什么 入室抢劫吗
The Lewises? What, are they robbing the place?
我看不止是抢劫
It's got to be more than that.
好吧 你确定那是文森特吗
Okay. Are you sure that it's Vincent?
有人刚发微博说路易斯一家
A friend just posted that the Lewises
应该星期天才会回来
aren't supposed to be back until Sunday.
另一个上传了路易斯先生在沙滩俱乐部的照片
And another has a photo of Mr. Lewis still at the beach club.
网络和房♥子前面的监控设备突然瘫痪了
That and the surveillance camera out front just went inop.
-国土安♥全♥部♥知道吗 -还不知道
- Does DHS know? - Not yet.
好吧
All right.
你想解释一下为什么要触发警报吗
You want to tell me why you set the alarm off?
因为我需要考验你的忠诚度
'Cause I needed to test your loyalties,
看看我们是否能信任你
see if we can really trust you or not.
这能怎么证明
And how does this prove that?
你杀了他就能证明
It proves it if you kill him.
否则 我就杀了你
If you don't, i kill you.
这太疯狂了
All right. This is crazy.
我们拿到了想要的东西
We got what we wanted.
快点离开这吧
Let's just get out of here.
我们可不能留下什么目击者
We can't leave any witnesses, can we?
-他看到我们了 -我什么都不会说的
- He saw us. - I won't say anything, I...
闭嘴
Shut up.
你是不是有点变♥态♥
You're a little sick, aren't you?
哪有 我很忠诚 你呢
No, I'm loyal. Are you?
我不是杀手
I'm no killer.
这话跟你杀的那个特工说吧
Tell that to the agent you killed.
那是自卫
That was self-defense.
那你为什么不去自首
Then why didn't you turn yourself in?
你这个人不太对劲
You know, there's something that doesn't add up about you.
我说不清哪不对劲
I can't put my finger on it,
但就是有很多疑问
but there are a lot of questions,
依我看来 只有这样才能解开疑惑
and, the way I see it, there's only one way to answer them.
好吧
All right.
起来
Get up.
-不不不 等等 -我让你起来
- No, no, no. Wait, wait... - I said get up!
等等 不要
wait, wait, no.
现在可以走了吗
Now can we go?
往后退
Back up.
再退
Back up!
看来我看错你了
Well, looks like I was wrong about you.
去查看一下 可能有别人来了
Go check that out. There might be someone else.
去吧 我来处理他
Go on, I'll get rid of him.
快去吧
Come on, go.
快点 还等什么
Come on. Hurry.
再来一次
One more time.
不
No!
醒醒 见鬼 快醒醒
Come on, damn it. Come on.
没事了
It's okay.
对不起 现在没事了 我在这呢
Sorry. It's all right. I'm here.
呼吸 呼吸 你没事了 放心
Just breathe. Just breathe. It's okay. It's okay.
我会帮你的
I'm gonna help you.
调整下呼吸
Just breathe. Just breathe.
放轻松 别紧张
Just relax. Just relax...
打911好吗
Call 911, all right?
他们已经在来的路上了 和国土安♥全♥部♥一起
I think they're already on their way, along with DHS.
放轻松 好吗
Just take it easy, okay?
-你还好吗 -你觉得呢
- You okay? - Am I okay?
你在跟我开玩笑吗 文森特
Are you kidding me, Vincent?
我在那差点被"尼基塔"给杀了
I nearly got killed by La Femme Nikita out there,
[美剧《尼基塔》女杀手的故事]
你却在这里不知道在干什么
and you're in here doing God knows what.
你到底在搞什么
What are you doing?
我不得不杀了他
I-I had to kill him.
说来话长
It's a long story, okay,
但我...我马上得走了 求你了
but I-I... I got to go. Please...
不不不 你不能走
No, no, no, you don't.
-亲爱的 我再不走就... -不
- Honey, if I don't leave now, then... - No.
我们不把一些事情说清楚 你别想走
You are not leaving until we get a few things straight first.
我们不能再这样下去了
We cannot keep going on like this.
-对 好 -不
- Yes, okay. - No.
我能接受你的疯狂 但这次也太扯淡了
I am used to crazy, but this is bananas.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表