剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
and a judge and jury decides guilty or innocent.
系统就是那样工作的 你了解的
That's the system-- you know that.
并且如此明确的设计
And it's designed specifically
就是防止人们自行掌握法律的尺度
so people don't take the law into their own hands,
尤其是那些带着警徽配着枪的人
especially those who carry a badge and a gun.
对不起 苔丝
You know, I-I'm sorry, Tess,
但是在我看来
but as far as I'm concerned,
你朋友不配再做一个警♥察♥了
your friend doesn't deserve to be a cop anymore.
我对时间顺序还是有些困惑
I'm still a little confused about the chronology.
国土安♥全♥部♥找你来阻止一个国际恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
DHS comes to you to help stop an international terrorist...
利亚姆·卡伦 对 我们确实阻止了
Liam Cullen, yes, and we did that.
在你的帮助下
With, uh, your help.
一个医生
A doctor?
正是 我曾经是特种部队的
Yes, well, I used to be Special Forces.
文森特他 他提供帮助是因为
Uh, Vincent, he... he offered to help because
希尔希望这次行动保密
Hill wanted to keep the operation quiet.
这就是为什么我们只能私下见面
That's why he set me up off-site.
他不希望国土安♥全♥部♥的其他人知道他在做什么
He didn't want the rest of DHS to know about what he was doing.
因为他害怕事情泄露令公众恐慌吗
Because he was afraid it would get out and alarm the public?
-是的 -正是如此
- Yes. - Exactly, yes.
那么为什么你要杀了希尔部长
Then why did you kill Secretary Hill?
那是出于自卫
In self-defense.
但是为什么呢
But why?
为什么希尔想杀了你
Why would Hill try to kill you?
他当时
He was,
变得越来越紧张
he was getting nervous.
他担心国土安♥全♥部♥的其他人
He was afraid that the rest of DHS
会发现他所做的一切
would find out about what he was doing.
但是为什么寻找恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会
But why would he get in trouble
给他带来麻烦呢
for wanting to keep looking for terrorists?
那不正是他的工作吗
That was his job.
因为他是背着国土安♥全♥部♥做这些事
He was doing it outside of DHS.
他在法律允许的范围外做这些事
He was doing it outside of the law.
希尔认为在某些地方有很大的威胁
Hill believed that there was a major threat out there somewhere,
并且 出于某种原因
and, for whatever reason,
他认为国土安♥全♥部♥会不会支持他
he didn't think that DHS would support him in stopping it.
好的
Okay.
你为他做事 听他指挥
You worked for him, you answered to him.
这又是为什么?
What was the reason?
我没办法告诉你
I can't tell you that.
那我就没法帮助你了
Then I can't help you.
即使希尔雇佣格雷铎的人
Even if Hill hired Graydal hit men
去刺杀文森特 你都不会帮我们吗
to take Vincent out first?
你有证据吗
Do you have proof of that?
没有 还没有
No. No, not yet.
你们无法回答我的很多疑问
There's just too many unanswered questions.
为什么希尔要向国土安♥全♥部♥隐瞒此事
Why did Hill keep this from DHS?
为什么他会去请求文森特的帮助
Why did he ask for Vincent's help
然后觉得杀了他能掩盖整件事
and then think killing him would cover it up?
到底一开始希尔想阻止的人是谁呢
And who exactly was Hill trying to stop in the first place?
我知道你很真诚
Look, I believe you're sincere.
否则 我也不会来这儿找你
Otherwise I wouldn't be here.
但是 没有客观坚实的事实依据
But I can't help you get your story out
我没有办法帮助你
without cold, hard facts to back it up.
这不是我做事的方式
That's not how I work.
我需要知道真♥相♥
I need to know the truth.
好吧
Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧 等一下
Okay, wait.
我们别无选择
Do we have a choice?
你 你也许会想坐下来
Y-you... you may want to...
了解下事情的真♥相♥
probably sit down for this.
为什么
Why?
没事了 格雷斯 深呼吸 拿着
Okay, Grace, just-just breathe. Breathe. Here.
喝点水
Have some water.
另外 请不要记录这个
Just, by the way, that was off the record.
所以现在你帮助我们了吗
So now will you please help us?
好的
Yeah.
等一下 怎么回事
Wait, what's the matter?
有人在外面
There's somebody out there.
你一定是被跟踪了
You must've been followed.
没有 我确认过了
No, I wasn't. I-I made sure of it.
趴下 快
Down! Get down, now!
文森特你没事吧
Vincent, are you OK?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我想我应该没事
Yeah! I-I think so.
刚才那是什么
What was that?
闪光雷
A flash grenade.
-国土安♥全♥部♥的人吗? -不是
- DHS? - No.
格雷铎的杀手
Graydal.
格雷斯
Grace.
好 继续趴着 好吗
All right, stay low, okay?
我们得去找她
We're gonna find her.
格雷斯
Grace!
格雷斯
Grace!
格雷斯
Grace.
醒醒
Stay with me, okay?
看着我 看着我
look at me, look at me.
看着我 醒醒
Look at me. Stay with me.
你会好起来的 好吗 你会好起来的
You're gonna be fine, all right? You're gonna be fine.
她的脉搏很微弱
Her pulse is thready.
我们得赶快把她送去医院
We got to get her to the hospital, fast.
看来我们终于找到一头野兽了
Looks like we finally found ourselves a beast!
是凯恩
It's Kane.
凯勒 我早该知道是你
I should have known it was you, Keller!
醒过来
stay with me.
我一直在期待这一刻
I'm really looking forward to this.
格雷斯 你会好起来的 醒醒
Grace, you're gonna be all right. Stay with me.
去拿个毯子什么的
Go get a blanket or something.
拿过来给她盖上
Get something to cover her up.
快醒过来 好吗
Just keep with me, all right?
只要你和我呆在一起 一切都会好的
You stay with me. You're gonna be absolutely fine. Here.
她陷入休克了
She's going into shock.
我在这里没办法给她治疗
I can't do much for her here.
我们必须把她送去医院 好吗
We got to get her to the hospital, okay?
好的 那你怎么对付外面格雷铎的人
Okay. But how are you gonna get past Graydal?
我觉得外面只有凯恩一个人
I don't think it's the whole team.
不然他们早就炮火围攻这个地方了
Otherwise they would've stormed the place by now.
我很确定外面只有凯恩一个人
I'm pretty sure it's just Kane on his own.
但是他知道如何捕捉野兽
Yeah, but he knows how to capture a beast.
-所以我们才要给他送上一只野兽 -什么
- Which is why we're gonna give him one. - What?
凯勒 出来吧
Come on out, Keller!
凯瑟琳 这是她唯一能获救的机会了
Catherine, it's her only hope, okay?
也可能是我们唯一能获救的机会了
It may be ours, too.
他想抓到我 我就冲出去
Look, he wants me, I'm gonna bolt,
我会让他远离这个屋子
I'm gonna get him away from the cabin.
难道就让他这么抓到你吗
What, just let him capture you?
希望不会如此 但这是我们唯一的机会
Hopefully not, but it's our only chance.
这样就能给你争取时间
I mean, it's gonna give you time
把她送上车去医院
to get her in the car and to the hospital.
你知道我手里有什么 而你无法逃脱
You know what I've got and you know you can't escape.
我有无数个确保你被抓的理由
And I've got ten million reasons to make sure you don't.
凯勒 出来吧
Come on out, Keller,
我会放了两位女士
and I'll let the ladies go.
我保证
I promise.
他在撒谎 他不会留活口
He's lying, he won't leave any witnesses.
等等
Wait...
文森特 这或许是我们唯一的机会了
Vincent, that might be our only hope.
时间到 受死吧
Time's up, freak show.
凯特
Cat!
不要
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表