剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
do you really think we can keep him from beasting out?
因为不然的话 他就会暴露
'Cause, if you can't, he'll be exposed.
不送去医院的话也会暴露的
Either way, he'll be exposed.
这半个街区的人应该都报♥警♥了
Half the block's called 911 by now.
特警队马上就会到 他们会看到他
SWAT'll be on their way, they'll see him.
你的公♥寓♥很近
Your apartment is close.
文森特的医药包在那里吗
Is Vincent's doctor's bag there?
在
Yes.
他很可能有抗生素
He's probably got antibiotics.
你能掩护我吗
Can you give me cover fire?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?!
快点 去吧
Hurry! Go!
现在
Now!
跑 快跑
Go! Go! Let's go!
快跑
Go! Go! Go!
文森特
Vincent.
文森特 我就在这里
Vincent, I'm right here.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
文森特 保持清醒
Vincent, stay with me!
文森特
Vincent!
文森特
Vincent?!
文森特
Vincent!
我们必须带你离开这里
We got to get you out of here
趁别人看到你做了什么之前
before someone sees what you did.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 我知道你不是故意兽化的
It's okay. I know you didn't mean to beast out,
你无法控制
okay. You don't have control.
但是我们必须在公园开门之前离开
But we got to go before the zoo opens.
我们必须在公园开门之前离开
We go to go before the zoo opens.
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
不
No.
好的
Okay.
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
你在神游 而且显然变得更糟了 来吧
You're fuguing, and it's obviously getting worse. Come on.
不
No.
不
No.
我们走
Let's go!
侠胆雄狮 第四季第五集
床随便睡 无所谓
Take either cot, doesn't matter.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
抱歉
Sorry.
忘记你吃过了
Forgot, you already ate.
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
缪尔菲德的人找到了我们的上个安全屋 记得吗
Muirfield chased us from our last safe house, remember?
别担心
Don't worry.
你从神游状态恢复总是需要一阵子
It always takes you a while to come back from your fugue states.
你在说什么 伙计
What are you talking about, man?
神游 缪尔菲德 这是很早以前的事了
Fugue states, Muirfield-- that's ancient history.
很好 现在你忘了整整十年的事
Great, now you're forgetting an entire decade.
最好快点找到解药
Better hurry up and find a cure.
什么的解药
Cure for what?
兽化
For beasting out.
你连这个也忘了吗
You forget that, too?
你停止寻找解药了 JT 你放弃了
Oh, you stopped looking for the cure, JT, you gave up.
不可能 我永远不会放弃
No way. I'm never giving up.
我们不能像这样再生活十年
We can't keep living like this for another ten years.
但是我们没有
But we're not!
我们没那样生活
We don't.
好吧 我必须想清楚 发生了什么
Okay, I got to... got to work this out. What's going on?
让我想想 振作一点 好吗
Let's see. Get yourself together, okay?
好 仔细想想 好吗
Okay, think things through, okay?
好 有人对凯瑟琳和我开枪
All right, Catherine and I were shot at,
然后我失控了
and I... I lost my cool,
我对她说了不该说的话
and I said things that I shouldn't have to her, and...
有一条短♥信♥ 对吗 有一条短♥信♥
there was a text, right? There was a text.
有一条群发短♥信♥
There was a text, it went to everyone.
你收到了 苔丝收到了
It went to you, it went to Tess.
苔丝 苔丝是谁
Tess. Who's Tess?
斯波莱托餐厅 对了
Il Cantuccio. That's it.
我在斯波莱托餐厅
I was at Il Cantuccio,
然后我陷入了战斗
and I got... I got into a fight.
我陷入了战斗 我中枪的腹部
I got into a fight, and then I got hit in the stomach
受到了攻击 对吧
where I was shot, right?
不
No.
-这不可能 -文森特
- That's-that's impossible. - Vincent?
-文森特 老兄 -这不可能
- Vincent, buddy. - It's impossible.
-听我说 -不
- Listen to me. - No.
-你需要休息 -不
- You need to get some rest. - No.
你需要保持冷静
You need to stay in control.
如果你继续这样当众兽化
If you keep beasting out in public like that,
他们会找到你的
they'll find you.
我不需要冷静 JT 我不需要冷静
I don't need to relax, JT. I don't need to relax.
我必须搞清楚到底发生了什么
I got to find out what the hell is going on.
我必须找到凯瑟琳
I need to find Catherine.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait. Where are you going?
凯瑟琳是谁
Who's Catherine?
抱歉
Sorry.
看着点路
Hey, watch where you're going.
你在哪里 你在哪里
Where are you? Where are you?
我无法告诉你见到你我有多高兴
I can't tell you how glad I am to see you.
我不知道发生了什么 我一定是撞到头了
I don't know what's going on. I must've bumped my head or something.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁 拜托
Who am I? Come on.
你在跟我开玩笑 对吧
You're joking me, right?
好吧 我不知道发生了什么
Okay, I don't know what's going on--
这很奇怪 但是我们只要待在一起
something strange-- but if we just stick together,
-一切都会没事的 -不好意思
- everything will be fine. - I'm sorry.
我觉得你认错人了 失陪
I think you're mistaking me for somebody else. Excuse me.
等等 你要去哪儿
Wait. Where are you going?
抱歉我迟了
Sorry I'm late.
苔丝 你好
Tess! Hey.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
有没有搞错
Really?
-你当然认识我了 -好吧
- Of course you know me. - Okay.
走 我们去后面
Come on, we're back here.
那是谁
Who is that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
怪人
Weirdo.
这是你做的吗
Did you do this?
是的 我和埃文
Yeah, me and Evan.
埃文
Evan.
又一个惊喜
Surprise again.
结婚周年纪念日快乐 亲爱的
Happy anniversary, my darling.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
恭喜两位
Congrats, guys!
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?!
我知道 难以置信
I know! Unbelievable!
乱吹 裁判
Bad call, ref!
不好意思 两位
Excuse me, guys,
这是私人聚会
this is a private party.
你们得离开
You need to move it along.
好 抱歉 警官
Right. Uh, sorry, Officer.
我们这就走
Um, moving along.
快 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
你是怎么回事 兽化我还能应付
What's the matter with you? Beasting out I can handle.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表