剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
I'm headed there now.
他查到线索了吗
What, has he got a lead?
他没说 但肯定有事
He didn't say, but something is up.
他说可能有人发现了
He said that someone might have found out
是他在帮你保守秘密
that he's the one who's been protecting your secret.
又来了一个赏金猎人吗
Another bounty hunter?
还不清楚 等我弄清楚后我会告诉你
I don't know, but I'll let you know when I find out.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
Yeah, I miss you, too.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你是多萝西吗
Are you Dorothy?
对
Yes.
我是凯瑟琳·钱德勒 钱德勒特工
I'm Catherine Chandler, agent Chandler.
是你 副部长跟我说过你
Oh, right, Deputy Secretary told me about you.
欢迎来到国土安♥全♥部♥
Welcome to DHS.
谢谢 他在吗
Thank you. Uh, is he around?
不在 其实我不知道他在哪里
No, um... I don't know where he is, actually.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说他没来上班 这太不寻常了
I mean he didn't show for work, which is really unusual.
他20分钟前从家里打电♥话♥给我
He called me 20 minutes ago from home.
让我来这里找他
Told me to meet him here;
他说是急事
he said it was urgent.
这...
Well...
他住哪里 他的地址是什么 快给我
Wait. Where does he live? What's his address? Hurry.
好了
There.
谢谢
Thank you.
文森特 他们可能找到希尔了
Vincent. I think they might have found Hill.
他可能有麻烦了
I think he might be in trouble.
快说 你知道有人想到
Come on. You knew it was a matter of time
你的特工知道谁是野兽
before somebody figured it out
只是时间问题
that your agent knew who the beast was,
你也知道谁是 对吗
and you had to know, too, right?
快说
Come on!
放了他们
Let them go.
不要逞英雄
Don't be a hero.
你告诉我是谁
You tell me who it is,
否则等我杀了你
or after I kill you...
我也会杀了他们
...I'll kill them, too.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
五
Five...
四
four...
求你了
Please.
三
...three...
二
...two...
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
快点
Now.
不可能
Not a chance.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
反正比他好多了
Better than him anyway.
至少我们终于有机会见面了
At least we finally got a chance to see each other.
是啊
Yeah.
侠胆雄狮
第四季第四集
至少我们及时赶到救了他的命
At least we got there in time to save his life.
是啊 但我们差点没赶上吧
Yeah, but we almost didn't, right?
如果没赶上
And if we hadn't,
希尔副部长一家人就都没命了
Secretary Hill's whole family would have been killed.
你们觉得怎么样
So what do you guys think?
就差一点 你知道的
That was way too close, you know it.
那我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
你也不能一人身处两地啊
Even you can't be two places at once.
说到地方
Speaking of places,
这地方怎么样 是不是很棒
how about this one? Isn't it great?
的确很棒 希瑟 谢谢
Yes, it is wonderful, Heather, thank you.
需要更多植物
Needs more plants.
对吧 我就说嘛
Right?! Did I not say that?
我去接
I'll get it.
文森特 我们已经尽力了
Vincent, we are doing the best that we can.
我知道 但是别的不说 这次针对希尔的袭击
I know, I know, but for nothing else, this attack on Hill,
说明野兽悬赏是真的
it proves that this beast bounty is very real,
而且已经离我越来越近
and it's getting closer to me.
我知道 我和你一样累
I know, I am just as frazzled as you are.
但你没有在两个职业中挣扎
But you're not juggling two jobs.
这就是你的工作
You know, this is your job.
你是想说这对我来说比对你来说更轻松吗
Are you saying that this is harder for you than me?
不 我没有这么说 我只是...
No, I am not saying that, I'm just...
我不知道 我们不能再这样下去了
I don't know, we can't keep this up.
我们就像大晚上相遇的两艘船
You know, we're like two ships passing in the night.
我还以为要等结婚后好几年
I thought that was supposed to happen
才会出现这种情况 而不是几个星期
after years of marriage, not weeks.
不好意思打扰你们
Hey, guys, sorry to interrupt,
但是是希尔副部长的办公室
but, um, it's Secretary Hill's office.
他马上要见你们
He wants to see you two right away.
希望他不是又发现了赏金猎人的线索
Hopefully he's got another lead on the bounty hunter.
伙计们 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Guys. We got big problems.
太好了 又怎么了
Great, now what?
真的吗 刚刚的麻烦还不够大吗
Really? As opposed to what just happened?
其实正是因为刚刚发生的事
Actually, it's because of what just happened.
希尔遭到袭击已经成了头号♥新闻
The attack on Hill, it's already news.
准确来说 已经在博客圈流传开来
More specifically, it's already all over the blogosphere.
说人话
Uh, translation?
那些网络博主在你们蜜月期间
Bloggers haven't given up believing
第一个赏金猎人袭击后
that some sort of beast exists
就一直认为
since the first bounty hunter attacked
野兽是存在的
after your honeymoon.
问题在于他们本来就已经怀疑
Point is that they were already suspicious
国土安♥全♥部♥对于拉索探员被杀一事有所掩盖
about a DHS cover-up after Agent Russo was killed,
但现在连他的上司都被攻击了
but now that his boss was attacked, too...
他们就更加确信
Now they're even more convinced
国土安♥全♥部♥有所隐瞒
that DHS is hiding something.
抱歉 我没懂 这是什么意思
Okay, I'm sorry, I don't understand. What does this mean?
意思是我们现在得更加小心
It means that we have to be even more careful now,
因为这些博主会用尽一切办法
because the bloggers are gonna do everything they can
试图曝光...
to try and expose...
我
Me.
我其实想到了一个阻止他们的办法
I've actually got an idea of how to stop them.
有点冒险 但如果我想要安全
It's a little risky, but I guess if I wanted safe,
我就会同意去任教了
I would have agreed to tenure.
现在什么事都很冒险 该怎么做就怎么做吧
Yeah, right now everything's risky, man. Do what you can.
我们得去见希尔
Uh, we got to go see Hill;
我去开车
I'll get the car.
我去拿你的许可证
I-I'll get your validation.
这事不会一直继续下去
This won't go on forever.
你能保证吗
Promise?
你能行的 JT
Okay, you can do this, JT.
小希 真的很感谢你所做的一切
Heath, thank you so much for everything, really.
别客气
Oh, sure.
那么...
So, um...
你怀孕多久了
how long have you been pregnant?
你在哪里找到的
Where did you find that?
你的包里
In your purse,
我想多给你塞几张停车许可证的时候
when I went to give you extra parking validations.
首先 不是你想象的这样
First of all, it's not what you think.
第二 这不关你的事
And second, this is none of your business.
不关我的事
None of my business?
凯特 我是你妹妹
Cat, I'm your sister.
你不觉得应该告诉我
Don't you think that entitles me
你是不是要生下一个野兽宝宝了吗
to know whether or not you're about to deliver a beast baby?
我...
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表