剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
希瑟 等等
Heath! Hey, wait!
听着 无论发生什么 都会没事的
Look, whatever happens, it's gonna be okay.
怎么可能 凯特
How? Cat,
你和文森特同这新野兽战斗
you and Vincent fight this new beast,
我可能会失去你
chances are I lose you.
如果你们逃走 我还是会失去你
You and Vincent run away, I lose you.
要是国土安♥全♥部♥找到了文森特的录像
Or DHS finds that video of Vincent
把他押送到51区
and carts him off to Area 51,
你猜怎么样 我还是会失去你
and then what? I lose you.
妈妈是对的
Wow, mom was right.
你应该去当个律师
You should have been a lawyer.
-凯特... -好吧
- Cat... - Okay,
如果文森特和我不得不走
if Vincent and I have to leave...
但文森特可以独自离开
But Vincent can go without you.
你知道他做不到
You know that he can't.
我也不能抛下他一人留下
And I can't stay without him.
无论我们做什么决定 都要一起面对
Whatever we do, we do it together.
但...
Just...
因为野兽的事我已经失去了太多了 凯特
I've already lost so much because of this beast thing, Cat.
不仅是找工作...
And not just finding a job or...
或是和凯尔同居 但是...
or moving in with Kyle, but...
我们失去了妈妈
I mean, we lost Mom.
还有爸爸 我真的不想再失去你
And Dad. And I really don't want to have to lose you, too.
你说得对
You're right.
你不该再为了文森特和我
You shouldn't have to give up
放弃属于你自己的生活
any more of your life for Vincent and me.
这不是你的战斗 是我们的战斗
This isn't your fight-- it's ours.
但我也是其中的一部分
But I'm a part of it.
凯特 我是你的妹妹
Cat, I'm your sister.
我应该保护你
I'm supposed to protect you.
我是姐姐
I'm your big sister.
我才应该保护你
I'm supposed to protect you.
希瑟 我希望你开心
Heath, I want you to be happy.
如果我和文森特不得不离开
And if Vincent and I do have to leave,
你要记住无论我在哪里 我都爱你
just know that wherever I am, I love you.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 只是...
Yeah. Yeah, you know, it's just,
今天发生了太多事
been a hell of a day.
发现了原来缪尔菲德没有真正垮台
Found out that Muirfield isn't really gone after all.
野兽的事永远不会完结
You know, this beast thing is never gonna end.
如果我们不得不走
And if we do have to run,
我会伤透了凯瑟琳的心
I'm gonna break Catherine's heart.
还有我的
And mine.
你会想念凯特的 对吗
Yeah, you mean you're gonna miss Cat, right?
因为你一直都不是太喜欢我
'Cause you've never really been one of my fans.
我不太喜欢犯法
I haven't been a fan of breaking the law?
或是把我的生命和职业生涯
Or putting my life and career
置于危险境地 不喜欢
in jeopardy? No.
但看到你这么爱我的朋友 你这么...
But the way you love my friend, the way you...
你要用尽全力保护她...
the way you keep her safe...
你说得对 我不喜欢野兽
You're right. I don't like the beast.
但我会想念你这个人
But I will miss the man.
说得好
Well played.
JT一定是疯了才会放你离开他
You know, JT was crazy for ever letting you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我也没有走很远
But it's not like I've gone very far.
-兽抱一下 -不要
- Beast hug? - No.
-来吧 -文森特 天啊
- Yes. - Vincent. Oh, god.
有盖拉斯的踪迹吗
Any sign of Garrus?
没有
None.
显然要消失比我想象得要容易
Apparently it's easier to disappear than I thought.
等等
Okay, wait.
我们要怎么找到并保护一个
How are we supposed to find this guy, protect him,
认为他是在保护自己不受我们伤害的人
when he thinks he's protecting himself from us?
如果文森特靠近盖拉斯 他会跑的
If Vincent goes anywhere near Garrus, he'll run.
或许我们不需要盖拉斯
Maybe we don't need Garrus.
他一定足够了解新的野兽
H-He definitely knows enough about the new beast
才能做出感应器兼武器
to make a sensor and a weapon.
他的实验室里可能有野兽的更多情报
If he knows more, it could be in his lab.
如果我们能获取他做实验的人的名字
If we could get the names of the people he experimented on,
可能可以给我们新野兽真实身份的线索
it could give us a lead on the identity of the new beast.
如果缪尔菲德3.0又要东山再起
And if Muirfield 3.0 is starting up again,
我是肯定想阻止他们的
I sure as hell would like to stop it.
我是绝对想把那个妖精再关回去的
Hey, I'm all about putting that genie back in the bottle,
但盖拉斯依然是一个重要的证人
but Garrus is still an important witness.
趁着JT在继续监视盖拉斯
Okay, well, while JT is surveilling on Garrus,
凯瑟琳和我去闯进实验室看看
Catherine and I can break into the lab.
我觉得让凯特和苔丝待在这
It might make more sense for Cat and Tess to stay
你和我去盖拉斯实验室走一趟更合适
while you and I break into Garrus' lab.
到时候要是看到了什么 我更清楚它的意义
I'll have a better sense of what we're looking at.
可以 感觉是个不错的计划
Okay. Sounds like a plan.
我感觉这是JT最后的机会
Or it sounds like a chance for JT
去和他最好的朋友执行超酷的任务了
to have one last cool mission with his best friend.
拒绝访问
你很喜欢这样 是吗
You're loving this, aren't you?
一点点
Just a little.
拜托 如果这是我们最后的任务
Come on, if this is our last mission,
这可是件大事
it's a big deal.
非法入侵 赌上性命
Breaking and entering, risking our lives.
你是我唯一一个愿意一起做这件事的朋友
You're the only friend I have who I'd do this with.
拜托 我是你唯一的朋友
I'm the only friend you have, period.
我还有别的朋友
I have other people.
你只是碰巧占用了我很多时间
You just happen to take a lot of my time.
我知道 所以
I know. Which is why,
当一切都尘埃落定
when this is all over,
你要答应我 你会回到社会
you promise me you get back out there,
找回你的人生
you get your life back,
最重要的是
and, most importantly,
你要追回苔丝 好吗
you get Tess back, okay?
别叽叽歪歪的
Enough nagging.
你要毁了任务了
You're ruining the mission.
需要帮助吗 或许我可以把这玩意强行弄开
Do you need some help? Maybe I'll just bust this thing down.
不行
No. No, no, no, no.
你不用变野兽
You don't have to beast out.
等你和凯特彻底走了 我也...
When you and Cat are gone forever, I'm...
我也要自己开门了
gonna need to open my own doors.
允许进入
要抓他可能要费一番功夫了
We're gonna need a bigger bottle.
DNA碎片
The DNA fragmentor,
多重PCR
multiple PCRs,
细胞打印机
a cellular printer.
理论上你可以用它打印活的生命体
Theoretically, you can print living organisms on this thing.
这就好像是缪尔菲德的升级版
This is like Muirfield on crack.
盖拉斯的很多装备我以为我这辈子都无缘得见
Garrus has equipment I never thought I'd see in my life.
他也有我以为我再也不会见到的东西
And he's got something I hoped I would never see again.
布拉克斯顿的野兽笼
Braxton's beast cage.
凯瑟琳和苔丝最好能找到盖拉斯
Catherine and Tess better find Garrus,
因为我们有很多话要聊
'cause we got a lot to talk about.
我到处都找不到盖拉斯
I can't find Garrus anywhere.
监控录像找不到快艇
There's no surveillance on the speedboat,
而他名下所有车都在我们的监控之下
and all of his registered vehicles are already accounted for.
这个人如果不是人间蒸发了
The guy either disappeared,
不然只能说明我是最糟糕的警探了
or I'm just the worst detective.
你才不是
Okay, well, that isn't true.
-谢谢你这么说 -得了吧 苔丝
- Thank you. - Come on, Tess.
我们这些年一起破获了数百起案件
We've solved hundreds of these cases over the years.
还记得弗兰克·维嘉
Remember Franco Vega?
你说那个换车比换衣服还勤的大毒枭
That drug kingpin who changed cars more than he changed shirts?
我们直到追踪到他的手♥机♥才抓到他
Yeah, until we could figure out how to track his phone.
凯特 我现在没有上面的许可
Cat, I don't have clearance.
别这样 苔丝
Come on, Tess.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表