剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我知道我们不再是同事了 凯特
look, I know we're not working together anymore, Cat,
但是最好提前说一声
but a little bit of a heads-up would've been nice.
苔丝 我很抱歉
Tess, I'm sorry.
说真的
Honestly,
我们完全不知道会变成这样
we had no idea it was gonna turn into this.
这本该是一个简单的会面
It was supposed to be a simple meet.
跟你和文森特扯上关系的事从不简单
It's never simple when it comes to you and Vincent.
至少你打电♥话♥了
Hey, at least you called when you did.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
野兽悬赏吗
beast bounties?
希尔昨天在家里遭到了袭击
Hill got attacked in his home yesterday
他的妻子和女儿也在场
with his wife and daughter there.
她们没事吧
Are they all right?
没事
Yeah,
但是他决心
but he's determined
找出悬赏的幕后指使 以防再次发生
to figure out who's behind the bounty so it doesn't happen again.
我不怪他
Well, I don't blame him,
听着 你让我查的那个会计
but, look, there's something funky about
有些不太对劲
that accountant you asked me to check out.
根据职业办公室的资料
According to the Office of Professions,
他是八年前拿到注册会计师执照的
he got his CPA license eight years ago,
但是他只用执照赚了四年钱
but he's only been making income from it up to four years ago;
之后再没用过
after that, nada.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他妻子说他总是在工作
His wife says he works all the time.
所以他才能付得起私立学校的学费
That's how he pays for their private school.
根据这个资料
Not by accounting,
不是靠当会计
not according to this.
这说不通
That doesn't make sense.
你知道还有什么说不通吗
You know what else doesn't make sense?
如果艾伯特要背叛沃诺福
If Albert was going to flip on Voynov,
却被沃诺福发现了
and Voynov found out about it,
沃诺福为什么要绑♥架♥他
why would Voynov have him kidnapped?
他为什么不当场杀了他
Why wouldn't he just have him killed right then and there?
你说得对 这说不通
You're right. That doesn't make sense.
你和他妻子谈过吗
Have you talked to his wife?
是的 她什么都不知道
Yeah. She doesn't know anything.
她生完孩子后 已经和丈夫疏远很多年了
Her and her husband grew distant years ago after they had kids.
这种事常有
Happens all the time.
这你不知道
You don't know that.
什么
Excuse me?
抱歉
Sorry,
别在意
never mind.
好吧 你到底怎么了
All right, what's up with you?
你来到这里 闷闷不乐 充满防备
You come in here all mopey and defensive.
我知道我们不再是搭档了
I-I get that we're not partners anymore,
但我们依然是朋友 对吧
but we're still friends, right?
我迟了
I'm late.
好吧
All right, fine.
那你走吧 该死的
Just go, then, damn.
不 苔丝
No, Tess,
我来迟了
I'm late.
对 正是如此
Yeah. Exactly.
而且不 我还没有用过验孕棒
And, no, I haven't peed on the stick yet,
但是这可能只是因为压力太大
but it is probably just stress.
那你为什么不用验孕棒
Then why don't you just pee on the stick?
因为我不想应对这事
Because I don't want to deal with it.
我知道文森特也不想
And I know that Vincent doesn't, either.
好吧 所以呢 你打算等到
Okay, so, what? You're just gonna wait
肚子鼓起来再说...
till you have a baby bump and...
我是说拜托 你这是乱来
I mean, come on, you're being ridiculous.
你迟早会知道的
You got to find out one way or the other.
是的
Yes...
但是我更想视而不见
but I would prefer to be
能坚持多久就坚持多久
in denial for as long as humanly possible.
我们经历过这事 实在是太复杂了
We've been down this road before and it is way too complicated.
好吧
Okay.
你能不能联♥系♥一下JT
Oh, can you check with JT
看看他有没有在国土安♥全♥部♥数据库里
to see if he's found out anything
查到沃诺福或艾伯特的资料
about Voynov or-or Albert on the DHS database?
不 不好意思
No, excuse me.
我不知道你是否意识到了
I don't know if you realize,
但是JT和我分手了 记得吗
but JT and I broke up, remember?
我不是要你去和他睡
I'm not asking you to sleep with him,
我是要你去和他合作
I'm just asking you to work with him,
搞清楚到底发生了什么
figure out what the hell is going on here.
真棒
Great.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?!
别担心 萨米 我有数
Don't worry, Sammy, i got it.
但我们不知道他有什么能力 记得吗
Well, except we don't know what he can do, remember?
但是
Still,
我之前打倒过他 不是吗
I knocked him down before, didn't I?
发生了什么
What's going on? What...
我在哪里
Where am I?
你们在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
我们在等你现形
We're waiting for you to do your thing.
现什么形
What thing?
我不知道你在说什么
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我觉得他太不配合了
Methinks he doth protest too much.
住手
Stop that!
快点
Come on!
让我们看看你的本事
Show us what you got...
野兽
beast.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
等等 你们以为我是...
Hold on, you think I'm...?
你们疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我不是野兽
I'm not a beast.
不管你们管那叫什么
I mean, or whatever you call it.
你们疯了吗
You're crazy!
是吗
Yeah?
那你为什么在竭力驳斥我们
Then how come you've been trying so hard to disprove it, huh?
我们发的每篇文章
Every post we make,
你都在搞破坏
you try to undermine us.
然后你假装成
Then you pretended to be
一个国土安♥全♥部♥特工 想吓唬我们
a Homeland Security agent to scare us off.
怎么 你以为我们不会查你的底细吗
What, you didn't think we'd check you out?
你不是特工
You're no agent.
这只意味着一个可能 你就是野兽
Which can only mean you're the beast.
我不是
I'm not,
我发誓
I swear.
我只是想救你们 防止你们被杀
I was only trying to save you from getting killed!
见鬼 住手
Damn it, stop it!
你们全搞错了
You got this all wrong.
不 我们没有
No, we don't.
我们一直在寻找证据
We've been looking for proof,
看是谁在袭击人们
for who's been mauling people,
现在我们得到了
and now we've got it.
好吧 但如果我能袭击你们
Yeah, but if I could maul you,
你们不觉得我早就动手了吗
don't you think I would've done it by now?
你们真觉得这些铁链能锁住我吗
Do you really think these chains could stop me?
你们觉得我看起来像某种超人类吗
Do I look like some kind of superhuman to you?
我是最普通不过的人了
I'm the farthest thing from it.
我只是一个...
I'm just a...
我都不知道自己是谁了
I don't even know what I am anymore.
我以前知道
I used to know,
我以前完全清楚自己是谁
I used to be perfectly clear with who I was,
想要什么
what I wanted.
然后我辞了工作
Then I quit my job,
失去了我的女友
lost my girl.
我只是
I was just...
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表