剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
你知道的 亘古不变的事
Oh, you know, same ol', same ol'.
凯尔今天不上班
Kyle's not in today.
谁
Who?
好吧 或许我是想跟他偶遇一下
Okay, fine, maybe I was hoping to bump into him, you know?
你最好还是不要了
Yeah, well, it's probably better you don't, all right?
至少等凯瑟琳
At least until Catherine...
找到是谁想抓我
finds whoever's after me.
你为什么不去帮忙
How come you're not helping?
显然那样我就可能暴露
Well, you know, I'm an exposure risk,
所以我在尽量保持低调 冷静
apparently, so I'm just trying to lay low, stay calm.
不是易事
It's not easy.
看出来了
I can see that.
我讨厌这样
I hate this, you know?
尤其我是目标的时候
Especially when I'm the target.
这样对你姐姐太不公平了
It's so not fair on your sister.
她习惯了 不 我...
She's used to it. No, I...
我是说她爱你
I mean, she loves you.
你知道她愿意为你做任何事
You know she would do anything for you.
我知道
I know. I know,
但我不想让她一直
but I don't want her to have to do this
为了我这样
all the time, you know?
我想让她有自己的生活
I just want her to be able to do
能去做自己想做的事
what she wants to do with her own life.
你们要同甘共苦 对吧
Yeah, well, for better or for worse, right?
不管怎么说
Anyway,
如果你偶然遇到凯尔
if you happen to run into Kyle...
希瑟 你刚刚还见过他呢
Heather, you just met the guy.
那又怎么样
So?
我喜欢他 他也喜欢我
I like him. And he likes me, too.
我们发过好多条信息了
We've actually texted, like, a billion times since...
自从你们俩一♥夜♥情♥后吗
Since your one-night stand?
我本来想说"自从他救了我以后"
I was gonna say, "Since he rescued me."
你不喜欢他吧
You don't like him, do you?
是的
No.
什么
What?
不 听着 不是这样的
No, no. Look, it's not that.
只不过...我脾气很暴躁
It's just... I'm grumpy, okay?
所以不要误会了
So please don't take this the wrong way.
但是正如你姐姐所说
But like your sister said,
现在真的不是时候
this really isn't a great time,
让外人了解我们的生活
exposure-wise, to be bringing someone new
不是明智的决定
into our inner circle.
至少等我们抓到那个盯上我们的混♥蛋♥
At least wait until we catch the jerk who's after me.
那又出现下一个和下下一个混♥蛋♥怎么办
What about the next jerk or the jerk after that?
天 文森特 我只是想说
God, Vincent, I'm just saying,
如果我想过正常生活非得等到你们...
if I have to wait to have a normal life until you guys...
抱歉 这话题太敏感了 我知道
Sorry. Sore subject, I know.
医生 严重肠道堵塞 三号♥创伤科
Doctor, severe bowel blockage. Trauma Three.
不好意思 希瑟
If you'll excuse me, Heather,
我要去处理肠道堵塞了
I have a bowel blockage to attend to.
好吧
All right.
你好好享受吧
You enjoy that.
美国国土安♥全♥局♥
文森特正忙着救死扶伤
Vincent is busy saving lives.
不到万不得已的情况下 我不想去烦扰他
I don't want to bother him with this unless we have to.
我们也许别无选择
Well, we might not have a choice.
肯定有人黑进
Somebody definitely hacked
国土安♥全♥部♥的电脑 窃走了文件
into DHS computers and stole files,
包括那些原本用来掩盖他的秘密的
including the ones that are supposed to keep his secret
秘密
a secret.
能确定这就是他们的目的吗
Can we tell if that's what they were trying to do?
我正要查清楚
That's what I'm trying to find out.
他是谁
Who the hell is he?
我...我跟她一起的
I'm, uh... I'm with her.
这是福布斯教授 JT 他是文森特的...
This is Professor Forbes. JT. He's a friend.
朋友 他知道的
Of Vincent's. He knows.
就是那个电脑呆子
Ah, the computer nerd.
我没说呆子
I didn't say "Nerd."
这位是希尔副部长
This is Deputy Secretary Hill.
是他一直在给我们打掩护
He's the man who's been covering for us.
拉索特工遇害后
Something that's getting harder
就变得越来越困难了 现在又出了这种事
and harder to do since Agent Russo's murder. And now this.
其他特工都已经开始注意到这次入侵并开始调查
Other agents are already all over this hack, investigating,
也就是说你们必须超过其他国土安♥全♥部♥特工
which means you have to beat the rest of DHS to the punch,
尤其是如果这次真是是和文森特有关的话
especially if this turns out to be about Vincent.
有关吗
Well, is it?
抱歉 我...我不知道你说完了
Sorry. I-I didn't know you were finished.
我现在
Um, I don't know
还不知道黑客具体想找什么
specifically what the hackers were after yet,
但是我知道他们针对的是
but I do know that they targeted
高度机密 深层覆盖的文件
highly classified, deep cover assets.
而且他们绝对是在
And they definitely seem to be looking
找某个人
for somebody in particular.
但是找谁呢
Yeah, but who?
我现在还不知道
I don't know yet,
但是好消息是这些文件都高度加密
but good news is the files are heavily encrypted,
给我们争取到了一些查清楚的时间
which buys us some time to find out.
我没有时间 你们也没有
I don't have time. And neither do you.
这次不仅仅事关你和你丈夫
It's not just about you or your husband's ass on the line anymore--
还有我
it's mine, too.
我为了保护你们不惜赴汤蹈火
I went out on a limb to protect you people.
因为我们帮你干掉了国土安♥全♥部♥头号♥通缉犯
Because we saved your ass by bringing down
救了你一命
one of DHS's most wanted,
你一个人是绝对办不到的
which you couldn't do by yourself.
所以我为你们打掩护
Which is why I covered for you,
但那是有条件的
but that was under the condition
这件事不能成为我的麻烦
it would not become a problem for me.
你知道如果公众发现国土安♥全♥部♥
Do you have any idea what would happen if the public
在保护一头野兽的话会有什么反应吗
found out that DHS was protecting a beast?
如果我在保护
If I was?
听着 发生在唯一知道
Okay, look, the chances of this... hack
文森特之事的特工遇害之后的
being a coincidence on the heels of somebody killing
这次入侵是巧合的概率
the only other agent who knew about Vincent
太小了
are... they're remote.
所以如果你给我权限...
So if you'll just give me access...
不能把国土安♥全♥部♥牵扯进去
DHS cannot be involved.
什么
Excuse me?
我不能冒险
I can't risk it.
你得自己调查这起入侵事件
You'll have to investigate this hack on your own,
并且得赶在其他国土安♥全♥部♥特工
and you'll have to do it before the rest of DHS
发现之前
finds out what's going on.
怎么 如果出了什么问题
What, so if anything goes wrong,
你就撇清所有关系吗
you disavow any knowledge of it?
我为你们打了掩护
Look, I covered for you
是因为当时我应该这么做
because it was the right thing to do at the time.
但是保守这个秘密是你们的工作
But it is your job to contain it.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
现在怎么办
Now what?
我怎么会被卷进这种事
How'd I get roped into all this?
我感觉好像顺着斜坡往下滑
I feel like I'm sliding back down the slippery slope.
能说人话吗
Translation, please?
你知道我想说什么 野那个词
Uh, you know what I mean, okay? The B word?
一开始是JT 现在又是你
First it was JT, now you.
真不敢相信我又被卷到这种事里了
I can't believe I'm being dragged back into all this.
你看到文森特后可不要这么说
Well, don't say that to Vincent when you see him.
他一想到又把我们牵扯进来了就会发狂
Dragging us back in is what's freaking him out.
可以理解
Understandable.
你可别告诉我你觉得
Don't tell me you're not pissed about
这样倒♥退♥回过去也无所谓
having to move backwards.
不会只有我一个
I can't be the only one
想要往前看 继续过我的生活吧
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表