剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我做不到
I can't.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等 好吗
Wait, okay?
我在努力理解你经历的事情
I tried to be understanding about whatever is going on with you.
但总有一天
But at some point,
你得告诉我内情
you're gonna have to let me in.
我明白的
I-I get that, I do.
我只是 现在我真的很担心我姐姐
I just... right now I'm really worried about my sister
我得走了
and I have to go.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道不知情有多难受
I know how much it sucks to be out of the loop.
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
凯瑟琳
Catherine--
我就知道你会来找她
I knew you'd come for her.
你总是如此
You always do.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在哪里
Where is she?
很好
Good.
你醒了
You're awake.
我在哪里
Where am I?
国土安♥全♥部♥觉得这里可以
Homeland Security sometimes finds it useful
审问恐怖嫌疑分子
to question suspected terrorists...
私下地
...privately.
好吧 你想审问我吗
Fine, you want to question me?
问吧 但我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Go ahead, but I am no terrorist.
你在军事基地引发了炸♥弹♥
You set off a bomb on a military base.
那是你给我的炸♥弹♥
A bomb you gave me!
你想陷害我 让我杀死福勒
You tried to set me up so I could kill Fuller.
福勒上校是意料之外的伤亡
Colonel Fuller was an unforeseen casualty.
你才是目标 文森特
You, you were the target, Vincent.
很难杀掉的目标
A target that's turning out to be pretty hard to kill.
凯瑟琳和我
Catherine and I,
冒了很大的风险帮你
we risked everything to help you.
你该保护我们的
You supposed to be protecting us!
我差点为此而死
I almost died for it.
在我妻子和女儿面前
In front of my wife and my daughter.
我不知道是谁悬赏你
Now I don't know who put a bounty out on your head,
但我告诉了你和你妻子了结这一切
but I told you and your wife to end this
不要牵涉到我
before it blew back on me.
我的职业生涯都危在旦夕
My whole career is on the line.
你变成野兽就是我需要的
You beasting out is exactly what I need to prove
我为了自卫将你射杀的证据
that I shot you in self-defense.
这不能看起来像是真的
This can't just look real.
必须就是真的
It has to be real.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
合成肾上腺素
Synthesized adrenaline.
能让你失控
Should help you overcome your control.
现在我的控制是你还活着的唯一理由
My control is the only thing keeping you alive right now.
你真的不知道我是谁或者我的能力 对吧
You really got no idea what I am or what I'm capable of, do you?
不知道
No.
但你要展示给我看
But you're going to show me.
你犯了个大错
You're making a huge mistake.
我得和文森特在一起
I have to be with Vincent.
你得带我去找他
You need to take me to him.
你丈夫被国土安♥全♥部♥拘留
Your husband is in DHS custody.
副部长希尔在负责审问他
Deputy Secretary Hill is in charge of his questioning.
希尔不会审问文森特的
Hill is not going to question Vincent.
他会杀了他
He's going to kill him.
听我说
Look. Listen to me.
副部长希尔也有危险
Deputy Secretary Hill is in danger, too.
他不知道文森特的能力
He doesn't know what Vincent is capable of.
如果希尔威胁文森特
If Hill threatens Vincent,
他别无选择 只能
he's gonna have no choice but...
别无选择 只能怎么做 钱德勒特工
No choice but to what, agent Chandler?
你跟我们保证你丈夫不危险
You assured us that your husband wasn't dangerous.
如果我不跟他在一起 他就可能危险
He can be, if I'm not with him.
就算我们信了你说的关于希尔的话
Even if we believed you about Hill,
这也轮不到我们做主
it's not our call.
抱歉 我们对此无能为力
I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do about it.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
你知道你在做什么吧 钱德勒特工
Do you realize what you're doing, agent Chandler?
希望能救希尔一命
Hopefully saving Hill's life.
而他可不想救文森特
Which is more than he'd ever do for Vincent.
扔掉枪 否则我发誓我会开枪的
Drop the gun, or I swear I'll shoot.
-凯特 -文森特
- Cat! - Vincent?
他们在哪里
Where the hell are they?
不确定 但文森特不是自愿走的
Not sure, but Vincent didn't go willingly.
该死 我们该
Damn it, we should've...
我们该帮他们的
We should have been helping them
而不是去那愚蠢的假面试
instead of going to that stupid fake interview.
那不是假的
It wasn't fake.
相信我 JT 是假的
Trust me, JT, they were fake.
嫉妒啊 你的名字是苔丝
Jealousy, thy name is Tess.
-才不是 -承认吧
- No, it's not. - Admit it,
你说我们的感情是过去的黑暗
you talk like our relationship is a dark part of the past,
但你一觉得我要翻篇了
but the minute you thought I was moving on,
你的感情就变了
your feelings changed.
怎么 你想让我承认感受吗
What, you want me to admit how I feel?
好啊 我关心你
Fine, yeah, I care about you.
我想念我们的过去
I miss what we had.
我的感情没变
My feelings haven't changed.
问题是
The problem is,
你也没变
neither have you.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
JT 我们分手是为了让你找到自己 对吧
JT, we broke up so that you could find yourself, right?
进展怎么样
How's that going?
凯特 你没事吧 文森特在哪
Cat, are you okay? Where's Vincent?
我需要你查清楚
That's what I need you to find out.
JT这就去查 出什么事了
JT's on it. What the hell happened?
希尔安放了炸♥弹♥
Hill planted that bomb.
是他一直想谋杀文森特
He's the one who's been trying to kill Vincent.
我还以为希尔在我们这边
I thought Hill was on our side?
看来条子很差劲
Turns out the Feds suck.
我只希望在太晚之前找到文森特
I just hope I can find Vincent before it's too late.
找到了
Got him!
我追踪了文森特的耳机 在机场附近的62号♥街上
I tracked Vincent's earpiece to 62nd Street near the airport.
你想让苔丝派支援吗
You want Tess to send backup?
我自己就带上了支援
I think I'm bringing my own.
你真的不想这样做的
You really don't want to do this, you know.
我知道
I know.
但我别无选择
But I don't have a choice.
不不 我们都有选择
No, no, no, we all have a choice.
你没有
You didn't.
有人把你变成了 这样
Someone made you into... this.
为此总有人想要你死
And someone's always gonna want you dead because of it.
抱歉这次这人是我
I'm just sorry that this time it had to be me.
快跑
Run! Run!
趁还来得及离开这里
Get out of here before it's too late.
快走
Go!
我必须这样做
I have to do this.
我需要这样做
I need to do this.
来吧 文森特 攻击我
Come on, Vincent, attack me!
来吧
Come on! Do it!
什么情况
What the hell?
文森特
Vincent!
文森特 不要
Vincent, don't!
文森特 请别这样做
Vincent, please don't do this!
不
No.
不
No.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表