剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
看他们有没有什么发现
see if they found anything.
好的 我看看能不能追踪到他
Okay, I'll see if I can track him.
或许我现在能更加集中精力了
Maybe now I can be a little more focused,
毕竟我们已经吵过了
that we've had our mini-meltdown.
-孩子们 别闹了 -对不起
- Boys, seriously! - Sorry...
-我都不想知道是怎么了 -我也是
- I don't even want to know. - Neither do I.
怎么会找不到他
What do you mean, you can't find him?
JT离开多长时间了
How long has JT been gone?
我不知道 应该是昨天离开的吧
I don't know, since yesterday, I guess.
他说他要去处理博主的事
He said he was going to go deal with the bloggers,
可从那之后我就没见过他
but I haven't seen him since.
该死 JT 你给自己惹什么麻烦了
Oh, damn it, JT, what'd you get yourself into now?
救命
Help...
天哪
Oh, my God.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
发生什么了
What happened?
-我被绑♥架♥了 -什么
- I was kidnapped. - What?
-什么 -你不是去找
- What? - I thought you were trying
那些博主让他们不要再纠缠野兽的事了吗
to get the bloggers off of their beast obsession.
是的 可他们不相信
I was, they didn't buy it.
-很显然 -是博主们绑♥架♥的你吗
- Obviously. - Bloggers kidnapped you?
是用的电击枪
With a stun gun, thank you.
你要去医院吗
Do you need to go to the hospital?
不用 找个心理医生就行
No, just a shrink.
我不怎么想谈这件事
I don't really want to talk about it.
-你之前担心我吗 -是的
- Were you worried? - Yes.
因为凯特需要我们帮忙
Because Cat needs our help
找到另一个被绑♥架♥的人
to find somebody else who was kidnapped.
快走
Let's go.
查到什么了吗
Any luck?
是的 关于沃诺福的
On Voynov, yeah, as advertised,
但都是大家都知道的
but nothing we didn't already know.
那关于艾伯特呢
What about Albert?
问得好 我查过司法部 联调局 证♥监♥会♥
That's the real question. I've searched DOJ, FBI, SEC--
完全没有他的资料
there's absolutely nothing on him.
他都已经四年没交税了
He hasn't even paid taxes in four years.
也就是在同一时间
Which is around the same time
他不再当会计了
he stopped making money as an accountant.
这个人是谁
Who is this guy?
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
等等 怎么了
Wait, what happened?
-别问了 -他不想说
- Don't ask. - He doesn't want to talk about it.
你确定希尔副部长说艾伯特是给沃诺福工作吗
You sure Secretary Hill said that Albert worked for Voynov?
是的 不是吗
Yeah. Doesn't he?
我们找不到他们的任何联♥系♥
We can't find any connection.
而且看上去他越来越像是
And it's looking more and more like he was kidnapped
被另一个人绑♥架♥了 为的是别的原因
by a different person for another reason.
我们漏掉了什么
What are we missing?
去国际刑♥警♥那查一下怎么样
Why don't you try searching Interpol?
他妻子说他经常出国
His wife said he travels abroad a lot,
或许能查到什么
maybe there's something there.
好的
Okay.
你尿了吗
Did you pee?
没有 该尿的时候就尿了
No. She'll get to it when she gets to it.
等等 你也知道了吗
Wait, you know, too?
-知道什么 -没什么
- Know what? - Nothing.
抱歉
Sorry.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
在你后面
Behind you.
没事了 没事了 你安全了
It's okay. It's okay, you're safe.
过来
Come on.
他们是什么人
Who are those guys, huh?
他们为什么要绑♥架♥你
Why did they kidnap you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为是沃诺福...
I-I just assumed Voynov was...
-不 沃诺福跟这事没有一点关系 -什么
- No, Voynov had nothing to do with it. - What?
-你一个人把他们全干掉了吗 -走吧
- You took them all out? By yourself? - Come on.
他不是什么会计
He's not an accountant.
而且他的名字也不是艾伯特·托兰德
And his name's not Albert Toland,
艾伯特·托兰德
至少他还有别的名字
at least not his only name.
我把他的照片在国际刑♥警♥
I ran his photo through Interpol,
联邦安♥全♥局♥[俄♥国♥] 摩萨德[以色列]上查过
cross-referenced with FSB, Mossad.
他是个杀手 职业杀手
He's an assassin. A professional hit man.
显然会计只是个幌子
Being an accountant, apparently, is just a cover.
但是等等 我不明白
But wait, I don't get it.
他在那所私立学校干什么
What was he doing at that private school?
我还以为他是去见你的 来举报沃诺福
I thought he was there to meet you, to flip on Voynov.
他想让我们认为
That's what he wanted us to think,
他是无辜的 以此来接近文森特
that he was an innocent, to get to Vincent.
也就是说文森特有麻烦了
Which means Vincent's in trouble.
来吧
Come on.
-你介意我问你个问题吗 -行啊
- You mind if I ask you a question? - Sure.
-你是做什么的 -我吗
- What is it you do for a living? - Me?
我是会计
I'm an accountant.
我想也是
Thought so.
我有种感觉那不是真的
Something tells me that's not true.
不是吗
No?
不是 你为什么不告诉你妻子真♥相♥
No. Why didn't you tell your wife the truth?
朱迪没事吧 孩子们呢
Is Judy okay? The boys?
他们没事
Yeah, they're fine.
我只是觉得她有些困惑
Just think she's a little confused
有人绑♥架♥你想敲诈两百万
that someone's trying to kidnap you for $2 million
而她根本不知道你有这么多钱
that she doesn't even know you have.
可以理解
That's understandable.
我们最近不怎么说话
We don't talk much these days.
婚姻啊
Marriage.
我也没料到会被绑♥架♥
And I certainly did not expect to get kidnapped.
我肯定惹毛谁了
I must have pissed somebody off.
但不是沃诺福
But not Voynov.
我都不知道他是谁
I don't even know who he is.
只知道他上了国土安♥全♥部♥的监视名单
Except that he's on some DHS watch list,
所以我想让你觉得我为他工作
which is why I wanted you to think I worked for him.
为什么
Why?
这样你就愿意跟我见面
So you'd be willing to meet me,
出于明显的原因 最好没有防备
preferably unguarded, for obvious reasons.
你的名声已经远扬了 文森特
Your reputation precedes you, Vincent.
怎么 你又是个赏金猎人吗
So, what? You're just another bounty hunter?
赏金猎人 不是
A bounty hunter? No.
我不止于此
I am much more than that.
那是什么情况
What was that?
我刚下桥 从希克斯街往南走
I'm off the bridge, headed south on Hicks.
接着去哪里
Where to next?
我在港务局监控摄像头发现了文森特
I've got Vincent on a Port authority surveillance camera
在德格拉街往东走
walking east on DeGraw.
好吧 然后去哪里
Okay, then where to?
我不知道 我最后就是在那里看见他的
I don't know, that's the last I see of him.
码头前有个垃圾场 试着去那里看看
There's a junkyard ahead on Wharf. Maybe try there.
试着 文森特可没时间让我试试了
Try? Vincent might not have time for me to try.
必须是对的 继续寻找
It has to be right. Keep looking!
至少现在我知道为什么有人要我小心你了
At least now I know why I was told to be careful with you.
你是什么
So what are you?
实验出了差错的结果还是怎么
Some kind of experiment gone wrong or something?
是别的
Or something.
我还以为你该抓住我 而不是杀了我
I thought you were supposed to capture me, not kill me.
我接到的命令不是这样
Not what I was told.
谁派你来的
Come on, who sent you?
我不能告诉你 对吧
I can't tell you that, now, can I?
拜托 有什么区别
Come on, what difference does it make?
反正你也要杀了我 对吧
You're gonna kill me anyway, right?
我真的希望自己知道你怎么做到的
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表