剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我们也没法解开心结
We can't let things go, either.
我知道 我自己也在这样想
I know. I was thinking the same thing myself.
我在监狱时
You know, when I was in that cell,
意识到我一直想
I realized that I keep trying to make up
补偿我兄弟们的死
for what happened to my brothers.
还有你和你妈妈 对吧
And you with your mom, right?
对 还有我爸爸
Yeah, and my father.
别忘了他做的一切
Let's not forget everything he did.
我怎么能忘记
How could I forget?
你真觉得我们是自作自受吗
Come on, you really think we bring this on ourselves?
我觉得我们因此
I think that we've done a lot of good
做了许多好事 但是
because of it, but...
这也让我们付出了代价
it's definitely cost us, too.
也许是时候改变了
Maybe it's time to change, you know?
也许我们不该打每一场战斗
Maybe we should stop trying to fight every damn fight.
是啊 但我们还剩一场战斗
Yeah, but we have one fight left.
布拉克斯顿是唯一一个足够了解你
Braxton is the only person who knew enough about you
来布置好这地方的人
to set this place up.
你能追踪他吗
Can you track him?
我在努力
Yeah, I'm trying.
真奇怪
That's strange.
什么
What?
他好像一直来来去去
It's like he keeps coming and going,
贴上新证据
planting new evidence.
他这样做怎么不被发现的
How could he do that without being spotted?
也许他比我们想象的要更近
Maybe he's closer than we think.
一切还好吗
Hey, is everything okay?
天啊 他在这里
Oh, my God, he's here.
谁
Who?
布拉克斯顿 他刚走出大楼
Braxton! He just came out of the building.
是布拉克斯顿
It's Braxton.
他就在外面
He's right outside.
不 告诉她不要接近他
No, no, tell her not to go anywhere near him.
希瑟 待在原地
Heather, stay where you are!
他要走了
Okay, he's walking away.
我去跟着他
I'll follow him.
让一让
Excuse me.
她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
希瑟吗 她在追布拉克斯顿
Who, Heather? She's following Braxton.
希瑟 你能听到我吗 你在哪里
Heather, can you hear me? Where are you?
借过
Excuse me.
快跑
Go! Go!
希瑟 希瑟
Heather! Heather!
-后退 -天啊
- Stand back! - Oh, my God!
-好 -很抱歉
- All right. - I'm sorry.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
-对不起 -没关系 你会没事的
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay, you're gonna be all right.
苔丝 去追布拉克斯顿
Tess, go after Braxton, go.
快去
Go! Hurry!
不 文森特 你不能因为我再次被捕
No, Vincent, you can't get caught again because of me.
她说得对 你得离开这里 文森特
She's right. You got to get out of here, Vincent.
好
Okay, okay.
压住伤口 好吗
Keep pressure on, all right?
告诉医护人员没有射出口 好吗
Tell the paramedics there's no exit wound, all right?
你会没事的
You're gonna be absolutely fine.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
纽约综合医院 西区
医生说子弹没击中要害
The doctor said the bullet missed everything important.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你抓住他了吗
Did you catch him?
没有
No.
没有 他逃跑了
No, he got away.
但文森特也是
But so did Vincent.
至少现在是
At least for now.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我们要找到布拉克斯顿
We're gonna find Braxton, that's what.
我们找到了他才能走 原因有很多
We can't leave until we do, for a lot of reasons.
你说得对
You're right.
这的确感觉永远都不会结束
This does feel never-ending.
我们走着瞧吧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
但你得学会什么时候放弃斗争
But you have to learn when to give up the fight, too.
小希 我不生你的气
Heathe, I'm not mad at you.
也不生凯尔的气
And I'm not mad at Kyle.
文森特也是
Neither is Vincent.
凯尔希望你过得很好 我也是
Kyle wants what's best for you, and so do I.
跟我保证你会原谅他好吗
Promise me that you'll forgive him?
好
Yeah.
跟我保证你走之前会道别
Promise me you'll say good-bye before you go away.
当然
Of course.
怎么样
So?
助理地检先生怎么了
So what happened to Mr. A.D.A.?
那不关你的事
That's none of your business.
没成 这种事时有发生
Didn't work out. Happens.
我本可以告诉你 他不是你喜欢的类型
Could've told you that he wasn't your type though.
你都不认识他
You don't even know him.
我了解你 了解你的类型
I know you. I know your type.
我的类型是哪种
Yeah, what's my type?
反正不是跟另一个警♥察♥约会
Well, it's not dating another cop, that's for sure.
他不是警♥察♥
Okay, he's not a cop.
助理地检 差不多
A.D.A.-- close enough.
不 你需要
No. You need something...
不一样的
different.
能让你一直保持警惕 摸不透的那种
Somebody that keeps you on your toes, guessing.
真的吗
Really?
会逗你笑
Makes you laugh.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你有人选吗
You got somebody in mind?
也许吧
Maybe.
你会没事吧
You gonna be okay?
不管接下来发生什么
With whatever happens next?
-你说文森特吗 -对
- You mean with Vincent? - Yeah.
只要我们找到布拉克斯顿
As long as we get Braxton,
只要文森特和凯特能活下去
as long as Vincent and Cat get through this alive,
我就没事
I am.
这可没有保证
Yeah. Yeah, well, there's no guarantees there.
会解决的
It's gonna work out.
必须如此
It has to.
好吧
All right.
我会确保你遵守承诺
I'll hold you to it.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
也许我们该走了
Maybe we should keep moving.
不
No.
如果国土部在这里找到我 那就这样
No, if DHS find me here, then so be it.
审讯员说的话也不是全错了
You know, not everything the interrogator said was wrong.
我从军的确是为了报复这里发生的事
I did enlist to get even for what happened here
以及我兄弟的死
and what happened to my brothers.
我猜我一直都在努力
I just guess I've never stopped trying.
他们不会想让我们一直经历这一切的 文森特
They wouldn't want us to keep going through this, Vincent.
你的兄弟 我的母亲
Your brothers, my mother.
我知道
I know.
我知道 但如你所说
I know, but like you said,
我们还有最后一仗要打
we got one last fight to fight.
凯瑟琳 我们得在布拉克斯顿
Catherine, we got to stop Braxton
做出可怕的事之前阻止他
before he does something major.
我们好像回到了原地
You know, it's like we've come full circle.
这必须结束 文森特
It has to end, Vincent,
无论如何
one way or the other.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表