剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
- more action. - More work, more juggling.
更多钱 拜托
More money. Come on,
我们请得起助手了
I mean, we could afford to hire an assistant.
我们现在的确需要一个
We sure as hell could use one right now.
你这么说真有趣
Funny you should say that.
这家两个人都有工作 好吗
Well, it's a two-career household, okay?
他们有点忙
They're a little overwhelmed.
电力公♥司♥ 他们真讨厌
Electric company. I hate them.
好 我现在就付掉逾期款
Okay. I am sending the past-due payment now,
电费网上支付
警告 缴费已逾期
改变成现款了 好 谢谢
which should make them current. Okay, thank you.
再见 好了
Ciao. Okay,
我去取了你们的干洗衣服 用了张打折券
I picked up your dry cleaning, used a coupon,
但洗衣店不小心
but they accidentally sent
把文森特的白大褂送去医院了
Vincent's lab coats to the hospital,
我帮你们交房♥租时会顺便取回来
so I will pick those up when I drop off your rent checks.
婚姻生活真是复杂
Married life is complicated.
见见我们的新助理吧
Meet our new assistant.
好吧
Okay.
你确定你能忙得过来吗 希瑟
Uh, a-are you sure you can handle all this, Heather?
事情可不少
I mean, it's-it's a lot.
拜托 我去年可是策划了三场婚礼
Oh, please, did I not plan, like, three weddings last year?
另外 我真的需要工作 记得吗
Besides, I really need the job, remember?
好 我去医院了
Okay, I am off to the hospital.
去拿白大褂还是见凯尔
To pick up lab coats or to see Kyle?
凯尔 哪个凯尔
Kyle? Kyle who?
别担心
Uh, don't worry,
我知道我现在不能冒险谈新的恋爱
I know I can't risk starting a new relationship right now
因为有人还在追杀你 又一次
with somebody after you. Again.
禁欲真讨厌
Celibacy sucks.
我同意
Agreed.
那我们就尽快找到皮埃尔·梅贾尼
Well, then the sooner we find Pierre Medjani,the better.
谁
Who?
我在希尔给我的国土安♥全♥部♥
Someone I found on the DHS watch list
监视名单上发现的 我觉得他在追杀你
that Hill gave me, and somebody I think is after you.
为什么
Why?
因为 他是个军♥火♥商
Because...he is an arms dealer,
而你就是终极的武器
and you are the ultimate weapon--
一个活生生的超级战士 不对吗
a living, breathing super soldier, right?
再说 很显然
Plus, apparently,
梅贾尼喜欢血腥的运动
Medjani is into blood sports--
那些直到把对手
these underground fight club rings
打死的地下拳击俱乐部
where sometimes people fight to the death.
真棒
Oh, nice.
这家伙是谁
Who's this guy?
埃克哈特·瑞克托 据法医说
Eckhart Richter. According to the M.E.,
他是拳赛最新的受害者
he's the latest victim of those rings,
也与梅贾尼相识
and a known associate of Medjani.
所以你认为梅贾尼本来要派他抓我吗
So you think Medjani was gonna send this guy out to get me?
有可能
Possibly.
或许是他想测试瑞克托能否制♥服♥你
Could be that he wanted to see if Richter could handle you
才让他参加拳赛
by testing him out in the ring first.
也能解释得通梅贾尼
Makes sense that Medjani
为什么在上一次之后想面试新人了
would want to audition somebody after the last attempt.
好 找到这俱乐部就找到了梅贾尼
Okay, so find the fight club, find Medjani.
值得一试
It's worth a try.
问题是 该从哪里下手
The problem is, trying to find a place to look.
拳赛非常私密 只对邀请者开放
The fights, they're super exclusive-- invite-only.
或许我能从这家伙被扔在小巷的位置追踪回去
Maybe I could backtrack this guy where he's dumped in the alley,
但问题是 我们要怎么进去
but the problem is, how do we find our way in?
这个或许有用
Well, this may help.
我猜这是瑞克托进去的办法
I'm assuming that this is how Richter got in.
他是个拳手 对吗
He was a fighter, right?
不行 你想让我打拳赛吗
No. What, you want me to fight?
别紧张 只有必要的时候
Relax. Only if necessary.
拜托 你又不用担心会输
Come on, it's not like you have to worry about losing--
他们不是野兽
they're not beasts.
是 跟那家伙说去吧
Oh, yeah, tell that to that guy.
另外 我今天在医院
Besides, I already changed my shift
已经换了一次班
at the hospital once today.
不能再换了 我得赶快回去
I can't do it again. I got to get back as soon as possible.
我知道 你很忙 我们都是
I know, I know. You're squeezed-- we both are--
但如果不抓住追杀你的人
but if we don't catch whoever's after you,
我们要担心的可就不只是工作了
then we have a lot more to worry about than just our jobs.
你好 你怎么样
Hey there! How's it going?
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
我真希望自己不用这样发现真♥相♥
I just wish I didn't have to find out this way, you know?
发现什么事
Find out about what, exactly?
凯特的事 你没听说吗
About Cat. Didn't you hear?
凯特吗 没有 听说什么
Cat? Uh, no. Hear what?
我刚跟她聊过
I-I just talked to her.
她想让我...去拿些文件
She wanted me to... pick up some files,
调查下她在办的一桩案子
do some research on a case she's working on.
那本来是我的案子
My c... that was my case.
现在成她的了
Now it's her case.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
凯特现在为国土安♥全♥部♥工作
Cat works for DHS now.
成特工了
She's a special agent.
等等 什么 就那样吗
Wait. What? Just like that?
就那样
Just like that.
我替她高兴
I mean, I'm happy for her.
真的 只是...也很震惊
I am. It's just... a shock, you know?
我不仅要失去自己最好的警探
Not only am I losing my best detective, she's...
她也是我朋友
she's my friend.
我只希望她能早点告诉我这消息
I just wish she'd broken the news to me earlier, you know?
或许她想说 只是不知道你会如何反应
Maybe she wanted to, but d... didn't know how you'd react.
这从来不是借口 你知道的
That's no excuse, that's never an excuse, you know that.
我有件事要告诉你
Uh, look, there's something I need to tell you.
没事的 JT 我没事
It's fine, JT. I'll be fine.
生活还要继续 我得回去工作了
Life goes on, you know? I have to get back to work.
今晚得把凯特调查的案件重新分派下去
I have to reassign all of Cat's open cases tonight,
别等我了
so don't wait up.
好 但是...
Okay, but, um...
可恶
Crap.
医生休息室
希瑟
Heather?
凯尔 你好
Kyle! Hi.
想联♥系♥到你可真不容易
You're a tough girl to get ahold of.
我知道 我最近好忙
I know. I've been super busy.
对不起 但谢谢你送的花
I'm sorry. But thank you for the flowers.
我得走了
I got to go.
等等 希瑟
Wait. Heather...
等一下
hold up.
你是在躲着我吗
Are you avoiding me for some reason?
我吗 没有 为什么这样问
Me? No. Why?
为什么这样问 你在开玩笑吗
Why? Are you kidding?
我发过短♥信♥ 送过花 堵过你姐夫
I've texted, sent flowers, cornered your brother-in-law...
顺便说句 我觉得他不是很喜欢我
who, by the way, I don't think likes me very much.
拜托 谁会不喜欢你呢
Oh, please. Who couldn't like you?
我是说
I mean...
这话我没说好
That came out wrong.
拜托 有什么大秘密
Come on, what's the big secret?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
事实上 我不可以
Actually, I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你确定是这里没错吗
Are you sure this is the right place?
据我所知
Well, from what I can tell,
梅贾尼的人被拖过了巷子
Medjani's man was dragged through this alleyway
丢进了一辆等待的车中
and thrown into a waiting car.
所以如果这里有拳击俱乐部 一定就在附近
So if there's a fight club, it's got to be around here somewhere.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表