剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
Suck up.
我都不知道该怎么谢你们
I do not know how to even begin to thank you guys.
我是说 你救了我
I mean, you saved me,
我的家人 目击证人
my family, the witnesses.
但是我很好奇
I am curious, though.
直升机怎么没起飞
How come that helicopter didn't take off?
大家都有秘密 对吧
Everybody has secrets, right?
是啊
Yeah.
没关系
It's okay.
不管是什么秘密 我都不会说的 相信我
Whatever it is, it's safe with me, believe me.
我欠你们的
I owe you.
你呢 你打算怎么做
What about you? What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们会查清楚我一直做的事
They're gonna find out what I've been doing,
报纸上肯定到处都是
It'll be all over the rags.
然后所有其他的坏人
And then all the other bad guys...
也会来找我
Will be after me now, too,
想知道我把他们的目击证人藏在了哪里
wanting to know where I hid their witnesses.
我被暴露给了全世界
I'm exposed... to the world.
我想现在我得藏起来了 对吧
Guess I have to go into hiding now, right?
总之 非常感谢你们
Anyways, thanks you guys so much, really.
如果我们不小心的话 以后也会这样
If we're not careful, that could happen to us some day.
-这边 -这边
- Over here! - Over here!
令人震惊的揭露 布兹·德布里奇
In a bombshell reveal, Bootsy Durbrige,
地♥产♥大亨富兰克林·德布里奇的女儿
daughter of real estate mogul Franklin Durbrige,
暗地里在和联调局合作
has been secretly working with the FBI
为联邦目击证人提供住所 保护他们
to house and protect federal witnesses,
这就让她饱享特权的生活处于危险之中
which has put her own highly privileged life in danger.
希瑟 你在这里干什么
Heath, what are you doing here?
我只是觉得很烦
Feeling annoyed, that's what.
我给苔丝打电♥话♥找你
I called Tess looking for you,
结果发现那是你们
found out that that's you guys.
我真是毫不知情
Talk about being left out of the loop.
布兹·德布里奇 你开玩笑吗
Bootsy Durbrige? Are you kidding me?
她是不是很贱
So is she a total bitch?
不是
No. No, she's not.
她其实心肠很好
She's actually got an incredibly good heart.
真糟糕没人看得到
It's too bad that nobody gets to see it.
我听说是双重生活 听起来耳熟吧
Double life, I heard. Sound familiar?
是啊 不过她被抓了
Yeah, except she got caught.
我为她难过
I feel bad for her.
但要不是她妹妹
But if it wasn't for her sister,
她也不会被抓 对吧
she wouldn't have been caught, right?
苔丝跟我说了梅洛迪的事
Tess told me about Melody.
说如果不是因为她的新男友
Said that if it wasn't for her new boyfriend,
布兹也许还能保守秘密
Bootsy might have been able to keep her secret.
也许
Maybe.
天啊 如果我是梅洛迪
God, I would feel like crap
并对你做了这种事 我会很难过的
if I was Melody and I did that to you.
所以我觉得我懂
Which is why I think I get it.
我明白你和文森特
I understand what you and Vincent
想告诉我关于凯尔的什么事
have been trying to tell me about Kyle.
我也许不喜欢
I may not like it--
我真的不喜欢 但是
I really don't-- but...
现在 发生了这么多事
right now, with everything going on,
给你们的生活中带来新人太冒险了
it's... too risky to bring someone new into your lives, so...
我懂
I get it.
很抱歉 这很糟糕
I'm sorry, it sucks.
是的
Yeah.
删除国土安♥全♥部♥文件
文件已删除
我真是天才
I am a genius!
为什么 你搞定了吗
Why? Why? Did you do it?
删除了每一个破解文件 包括你的
Erased every single one of the hacked files, including yours.
再见了
Adios, gonzo, sayonara!
你确定多米尼克的人没法找出我的资料了吗
Okay, so, you're sure Dominic's people cannot find out about me?
是的 我发现是他后
Positive. Once I found out it was him,
根据他的下载查到了IP地址
I traced his downloads to his IP address
擦除了他的硬盘
and wiped his hard drive clean.
反正他也不需要了
I mean, not that he's gonna need anything on it anymore anyway.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
等等 那国土安♥全♥部♥呢
Wait. What-What about DHS?
-怎么了 -你也删了他们的文件吗
- What about 'em? - Did you erase their files, too?
拜托 我是说我也许是天才
Please. I mean, I may be a genius,
但我不是魔术师
but I'm not a magician.
他们的加密都有加密
Their encryptions have encryptions.
我接触不到
I can't touch that.
别紧张
Relax.
此事过后 副部长肯定会
I'm sure the Deputy Secretary's gonna double down
加大保护力度
on protection after this
为了保护他和你
to protect his own ass as much as yours.
你的秘密是安全的
Your secret's safe.
现在也许是吧
Yeah, for now, maybe.
你只有现在 伙计
Now's all you got, pal.
我们都是
It's all any of us have,
所以我拒绝了终身教职
which is why, you know, I turned down tenure.
什么 拜托 你为此努力了一辈子啊
What?! Come on, you worked your whole life for that.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
我就是做不到
I just couldn't do it.
我都不确定我是否想这样做
I'm not sure I even want to do it anymore.
别告诉苔丝
Don't tell Tess!
别告诉苔丝 你开玩笑吗
Don't tell Tess? Are you kidding me, man?
她反正也会发现的
She's gonna find out anyway.
我知道 但是我
I know, but I-I-I...
我想搞明白该怎么跟她说
I want to figure out how to break it to her.
她也许会觉得
I mean, she's probably gonna think
我不想跟她同居
that I don't want to move in with her,
但那根本不是事实 但是
but that isn't even remotely true, but...
但是 但是什么
But? But what?
首先我得弄明白
First, I have to figure out
我在想什么
what the hell I was thinking.
嗯
Yeah.
文森特
Vincent?
-嗯 -你在干什么
- Yeah? - What are you doing?
我想着上班前去跑个步
Uh, I thought I'd go for a run before I hit work,
发泄一下
blow off some steam.
-不如喝杯拿铁吧 -好 成交
- Latte instead? - Oh, okay. Sold.
怎么 你想阻止我
What, you trying to stop me
在城里各地变野兽吗
from blurring all over the city again?
我跟你说了 我学到教训了
I told you, I learned my lesson.
我不会让你坐冷板凳
There is no benching you,
特别是我们都想活着脱身的话
especially if we both want to get out of this in one piece.
真好
Oh, good.
如果我们想查出野兽悬赏的幕后黑手是谁
And if we're ever gonna find who's behind this beast bounty,
我们就得一起做
we have to do it together,
就算这意味着要冒险让你在城市里变野兽
even if that means risking you blurring all over the city.
同意 敬我们一起
Agreed. To us. Together.
我真的希望我们有线索
I was really hoping that we had a lead on all this, too.
我知道 但就算
I know, I know, but even if,
或者等我们这次发现了找我的人
or when, we find whoever is after me this time,
也会有下次和下下次
there's gonna be a next time and a next time.
我知道
I know.
我想我们就得学着如何生活
I guess we just got to learn how to live our lives.
你得继续你的生活
You know, you have to keep living your life
直到我们处理这事
until we deal with it.
但这事没完
It's just not gonna go away, though.
除非我们找到办法结束它
Until we find a way to make it go away.
-拜托 -好吧 我现在还不知道怎么做
- Oh, come on. - All right, I don't know how... yet.
但我还是觉得肯定有
But I still think there's got to be a way
比像布兹那样躲起来更好的办法
that's better than having to go into hiding like Bootsy had to.
我们会找到的
And we will find it.
我真的希望如此
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表