剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你在考虑出轨
If you are thinking of having an affair,
不要这么做
please don't.
不值得
It's not worth it.
不 我没有想要出轨
No, I am not thinking about having an affair.
我爱埃文
I love Evan.
听着 我看到你昨晚麻木勉强的神色了
Look, I saw the plastic look on your face last night.
就那么一说
Just saying.
话说回来
Anyway...
那个男的 他...
that, um... that guy-- he, uh...
他昨晚又来屋顶
he came to see me again last night...
见我了
on the roof.
他说他需要我的帮助
He said he needed my help.
很奇怪 他似乎知道很多我的事
And he seemed to know an awful lot about me.
真诡异
That's really creepy.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我打了他的下巴
I hit him in the jaw...
两次
twice.
但...
But...
我事后越想这件事
the more that I thought about it afterward,
我就越来越...
the more I...
开始好奇他是不是知道什么事
started to wonder if maybe he knows something.
什么事
About what?
知道...
About, um...
那晚的事
that night.
凯特 得了吧
Oh, Cat, come on.
-那是... -算了 没事
- That's... - Okay, never mind.
当我没说
Forget I said anything.
说真的...
Seriously, what...
你觉得那家伙知道
What are the chances that
那晚的真♥相♥的几率有多大
that guy knows what happened that night?
更何况都过了这么多年了
Especially after all these years.
我知道
I know,
但万一他真的知道真♥相♥呢
but if he genuinely has answers,
苔丝 我得搞清楚他们是什么
Tess, I need to know what they are.
再说 如果他不知道些什么
Besides, why would he say this
他怎么会说那不是我的错
wasn't my fault if he didn't know something?
我不 我觉得你有点病急乱投医了
I don't... I just feel like you're grasping at straws.
或许是吧
Maybe I am,
但是我
but I bel...
我相信他
I believe him.
我也不知道为什么 但是
I don't know why, but...
他身上就是有种说不出的感觉
there's just something about him.
好吧 不如你回房♥顶上去
All right, why don't you go back to the rooftop,
采集他的指纹
dust for prints,
试试检测一下DNA什么的
try to run it for DNA, something.
这边面部识别要是有发现 我会通知你
I'll let you know if anything pops up on facial recognition.
你要帮我掩护吗
You're gonna cover for me?
是 但下不为例 明白吗
Yes, but don't make a habit of it, okay?
什么下不为例
Make a habit of what?
埃文
Evan.
你过来有事吗
Well, what are you doing here?
我想带你出去吃午餐
I was wondering if I could take you to lunch
顺便可以聊聊
so we can, um, talk?
不行 她在忙案子
Uh, she can't. She's on a case,
很紧急
hot lead.
你最好还是赶紧去
You actually better go,
不然他就要逃走了
or you're gonna lose him.
那今晚再约
Rain check tonight?
好啊
Sure.
喝咖啡吗
Uh, coffee?
不 不用了
No, I'm good.
好的
Okay.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我亲眼见到他了 文森特·凯勒
I saw him myself-- Vincent Keller.
他的档案上说
It says in his file
他跟他们部队其他人一起
that he was killed in the
全都在斯派罗区被杀了
Spera District with the rest of his troop.
发现匹配目标 文森特·凯勒
作为一个死人 他看起来气色也太好了点
Well, he looked pretty good for a dead guy.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
别拿这种态度敷衍我
Don't patronize me, okay?
我知道缪尔菲德是什么
I know what Muirfield is.
不然你以为我一开始为什么找到了你们
How do you think I found you in the first place?
这说明你愿意跟我们合作了吗 马克斯医生
Does that mean you're willing to work with us, Dr. Marks?
终于要把你的跨物种研究投入工作了吗
Finally put your cross-species research to work?
不 不是这意思
No, it doesn't.
我只是想知道 凯勒他是你们的实验品
I just want to know-- is Keller one or your experiments,
还是不是
or isn't he?
我们一直都在找他
We've been looking for him,
没错
yes.
你最后一次看到他是在哪里
Where did you last see him?
听着 我不想伤害他 明白吗
Look, I don't want you to hurt him, okay?
我只是想让他离我妻子远一点
I just want you to keep him away from my wife.
我之所以给你们打电♥话♥
The only reason I called you was
只是想向我妻子证明像他那样的生物并不存在
to prove to her that creatures like him don't really exist.
现在你知道了 他们确实存在
And now you know they do.
我只是不想失去她
I just don't want to lose her,
明白吗
all right?
明白
Understood.
我们会处理的
We'll take care of it.
凯瑟琳怎么会愿意相信我呢
Why would Catherine even believe me anyway?
因为我相信她一定在寻找答案
Because I believe she's looking for answers,
寻找那天的真♥相♥
all right? The truth.
你可以告诉她你有多爱她母亲
You can tell her how much you loved
而她母亲在发现你背着她
her mother but how she dropped your deceitful ass
把她的实验投入军用之后
when she found out you were
是如何抛弃你这个卑鄙小人的
militarizing her experiments behind her back.
你怎么会知道这些事情
How do you even know these things?
听着雷诺兹 我不会伤害凯瑟琳的
Look, Reynolds, I'm not gonna hurt Catherine, okay?
我非常爱她
I love her very much,
她也爱我
and she loves me.
那不可能
Well, that's impossible.
你是他们中的一员
You're one of them.
至少你倒是没变
Well, at least you're consistent.
无论在哪个世界 你都不喜欢我俩在一起
You hate the idea of us being together in both worlds.
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?!
发生什么了 到底怎么了
Okay, what happened? What's wrong?
怎么回事
What happened?
他在干什么
What's he doing?
不知道
No idea.
文森特
Vincent,
冷静
calm down!
发生什么了
What's happening?
抗生素为什么不起作用
Why aren't the antibiotics working?
我不知道 应该起作用的
I don't know. They should be,
但他的情况看起来更糟了
but he seems to be getting worse.
我没子弹了
I'm out.
来救兵了
Here comes the cavalry.
对
Yeah,
也意味着我们暴露了
and exposure.
不要放弃 文森特
Don't give up, Vincent.
拜托
Come on.
快醒醒 求你了
Come back to me, please.
文森特 文森特 快醒醒
Vincent. Vincent, wake up!
文森特 求你了
Vincent, please.
不要放弃
Please don't give up.
我爱你
I love you.
加油 文森特
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表