剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
格雷铎安保公♥司♥是赏金猎人的幕后黑手
Graydal Securities is the one behind the beast bounty,
所以我接下来要去那
so that's where I'm going next.
格雷铎不是一般的安保公♥司♥
Graydal is not just your everyday security firm.
他们就像是打了类固醇的黑水公♥司♥
They're like Blackwater on steroids.
他们不会让你这么大摇大摆走进去的
They're not gonna just let you walk in there to get a job.
是的 我得打入内部 对吧
Yeah. I got to get on the inside, right?
我是来找他老板的
I'm here to see his boss.
国土安♥全♥部♥的人在到处找你
DHS is everywhere looking for you.
你杀了他们的副部长
You killed the deputy secretary.
你想要把自己交给追捕你的人吗
You want to hand yourself over to the people who are hunting you?
他们不知道我就是他们要找的野兽
They got no idea I'm the beast they're looking for.
我们越陷越深 文森特 越来越危险了
We keep getting in deeper, Vincent, it keeps getting riskier.
这事什么时候会结束
When does this ever end?
国土安♥全♥部♥信任你
DHS-- they trust you, and now,
格雷铎发现你背叛了我时
when Graydal finds out that you betrayed me,
他们也会信任我
then they will trust me, too.
没事的 我们都混进去了
Come on, it's fine-- we're both in.
是啊 站在法律的两侧
Yeah, on opposite sides of the law.
我不知道我还能继续多久
I don't know how much longer I can do this.
-我再打给你 -抱歉 我得挂了
- I'm gonna call you back. - Sorry, I got to go.
我去哪里都有人在我背后议论纷纷
Everywhere I go, people are whispering behind my back.
国土安♥全♥部♥ 斯波莱托餐厅 这里
DHS, Il Cantuccio, here--
我快被逼疯了
it is driving me crazy.
马上就会好的
It'll get better soon.
会吗 怎么好
Will it? How will it get better?
说实话我也不知道
I don't know actually,
我没有想好说完那句之后说什么
I didn't really have anything else planned to say after that.
你 我不想听你现在说
And you-- I don't want to hear you say
"早告诉过你"
"I told you so" right now.
我没想说那个
That's not what I was gonna say.
你和文森特做出了一个决定 对吧
Well, look, you and Vincent made a decision, right?
你知道让他渗入格雷铎
You knew that your plan for him
还有你让国土安♥全♥部♥不抓到他的计划
to infiltrate Graydal and for you
是很危险的
to keep DHS away from him was risky,
但你还是做了
but you did it anyway.
所以现在后果你得自己承担
And so now you got to live with it.
天啊
Jeez.
你真会安慰她 苔丝
Way to calm her down, Tess.
没什么能安慰她 希瑟 凯特清楚
W... There's nothing to calm down, Heather, Cat knows that.
所以你才想跟我们见面 对吧 让我们帮你
That's why you wanted to meet, right-- for us to help you?
都已经一周了
It's been a week.
我没有他的一点消息
I haven't heard from him.
JT也没找到他
JT hasn't found him either,
他明明在监视一切
and he's monitoring everything.
你担心吗
You're worried?
我当然担心
Of course I'm worried.
他在一个贼窝里卧底
I mean, he's undercover in a den of thieves
想完成任务
trying to get on a mission
弄明白是谁在找野兽
so that he can figure out who's after a beast,
可国土安♥全♥部♥还在抓他
with DHS after him.
而我 我不知道国土安♥全♥部♥还有多久抓到他
And I-- I don't know how close DHS is to finding him
因为他们什么都不告诉我了
because they're shutting me out.
慢着
But wait,
上周做戏不就是想让国土安♥全♥部♥认为
I thought the whole point of this charade last week
你愿意背叛文森特吗
was so DHS thought you were willing to betray Vincent?
是的 而且成功了
Yes, it was, and it did.
但是现在他们找了一个大人物
But now they have brought in a new heavy hitter
来负责抓人的事 而我无法让她信任我
to take over the manhunt and I can't get her to trust me.
那让我感觉如此...
And that makes me feel so...
打扰 队长 助理检察官埃利斯说想问问
Sorry, Captain, but A.D.A. Ellis says he just wanted to know
你今晚是否还去一起喝酒
if you're still on for drinks tonight?
去去 谢谢
Yeah, yes. Thank you.
喝酒 你又开始约会了吗
Drinks? Wait, are you dating again?
别提了 你继续说
Anyway. Continue, please.
我讨厌离开文森特这么久
I hate being away from Vincent for so long,
不仅因为我想他或者我不知道
not just because I miss him or because I can't figure out
怎么用电视 因为他换了遥控器
how to work the TV because he changed the remote.
这个JT可以帮忙
Well, JT can help you with that.
别管JT了 你也别管大家议论了
Forget JT. And, you, forget about people whispering,
反正你也对此无能为力
there's nothing you can do about that anyway.
你需要集中注意力
You need to focus,
你越快打回国土安♥全♥部♥内部
because the sooner you can get back on the inside with DHS,
就能越快想办法证明文森特无罪
the sooner you can figure out how to exonerate Vincent
并摆脱这个烂摊子
and get out of this mess.
然后从此幸福地生活下去
And get your happily ever after back.
这话什么意思 我都不知道这话什么意思
Yeah, what does that mean? I don't even know what that means.
我也不知道 你别看我啊
Well, I don't know, don't look at me,
是你一直这么说的
you're the one who keeps saying it.
好吧
Okay. Well...
别管什么从此幸福生活下去了
forget a happily ever after,
文森特能活着回来我就谢天谢地了
I will just be happy to have Vincent back alive.
我要做什么才能向你们证明 让你们相信我
What do I have to do to prove to you that you can trust me,
杀人吗
Kill someone?
可能吧
Maybe.
内桑森 你上
Nathanson-- you're up.
你不是说你已经让你妻子背叛你的事过去了吗
I thought you said you were over your wife betraying you.
相信我 是过去了
Believe me, I am.
真的吗
Are you?
你得先管理好自己的情绪
You got to get your emotions in check
然后我才能让你出外勤 凯勒
before I put you out in the field, Keller.
我不能冒险
I can't risk it.
我到底在这里做什么
What the hell am I even doing here?
除了躲国土安♥全♥部♥吗
Other than ducking DHS, you mean?
内桑森 做好准备 六点
Nathanson. Be ready. 0600 hours.
你选他
Y-You're choosing him?
我刚暴揍了他
I just kicked his ass.
想再来一场吗
Want to try again?
内桑森
Nathanson.
去
Go.
马上
Now.
你 理清头绪
And you-- get your head straight.
我不想让某些头脑发热的人毁了我的行动
I don't need some jilted hothead screwing up my operations.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
不知道
I don't know.
好了 大家出去
All right, everybody, let's clear out.
你这样错了
You're making a mistake.
如果你不让我知情 那我无法帮忙抓到文森特
I can't help bring Vincent in if you keep me on the sidelines.
现在不是时候 钱德勒
Now is not the time, Chandler.
有密切关系的人
格雷铎安保公♥司♥
Graydal Securities.
你认为文森特现在为他们工作吗
You think Vincent's working for them now?
有可能
Maybe.
为什么 他在那里做什么
But-but why? What's he doing there?
我不知道 可能他只是在那里躲我们
I don't know. Maybe it's just a safe haven,
可能还有别的事
maybe something else.
如果他们让他执行任务
Well, if they put him on a mission,
那可能是我们抓到他的最好机会
that might be our best chance of catching him.
希望如此
That's the hope.
我应该去参加那个会议 能知道发生了什么
I should've been in that meeting so I know what's going on.
我能帮忙 摩根特工明白...
I can help. Agent Morgan understood--
摩根特工让你来做决定
Yeah, Agent Morgan let you call the shots.
到此为止了
That's over.
凯勒逃走时 你根本就不该出现在
You should never have been anywhere near that sting
布下的天罗地网附近
when we lost Keller.
恕我直言 迪伦特工 你当时不在场
All due respect, Agent Dylan, but you weren't there.
我试图与文森特讲道理
I tried to help reason with Vincent.
我想把他带回来
I tried to bring him in.
那不是讲道理的时候
That wasn't the time to reason.
而是行动的时候
It was the time to take action.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表