剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
-你觉得是吗 -是啊
- You think? - Yeah.
没事的
It's okay.
我爱你
I love you.
坚持住 好吗
Just hang in there, okay?
你都不认识我
You don't even know me.
文森特 别放弃 好吗
Vincent, just keep on fighting, okay?
别扔下我 好吗
Just don't give up on me, all right?
你认识我
You know me.
求你
Please,
求你帮帮我
please help me.
文森特
Vincent?
文森特 听我说
Vincent, listen to me.
她怎么会不知道我是谁呢
How could she not even know who I am?
冷静点 好吧
Calm down, okay?
你一直变野兽
You can't keep beasting out.
你这等于是在跟缪尔菲德说
Might as well hang a sign that Dear Muirfield,
我就在这
here I am!
不不 是因为那个
No, no, that's it.
是因为那个
That's it.
我跟她说没有我她会过得更好
I told her that she was better off without me.
所以才会发生这样的事
That's what this is all about.
肯定是这个原因
It's got to be.
对不起 行了吧
I'm sorry, okay?
我收回
I take it back!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it!
你现在没有和她约会吧
You're not seeing her now, are you?
没有 JT 我又没疯
No, JT, okay, I'm not crazy.
差点就骗过我了
Could have fooled me.
不管到底是怎么回事
Whatever the hell is going on,
我只知道事情是因凯瑟琳而起
all I know is that it begins with Catherine,
也一定会以凯瑟琳结束
and it sure as hell is gonna end with Catherine.
你到底是怎么认识她的
Still, how do you even know her?
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
差不多四年前
Four years ago, give or take,
有警♥察♥找过我
a cop came looking for me.
你记得吗 一个警探
You remember? A detective?
记得
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
那个人是她
That was her?
没错
Yes!
然而在现实生活中
Although in the real world,
我们相爱了
we fell in love,
我们之后就一直在一起
and we've been together ever since.
看在上帝的份上 我们现在结婚了
I mean, for God's sake, we're married now!
是啊 我还娶了歌♥手凯蒂·派瑞呢
Right, and I'm married to Katy Perry.
好吧 拜托 伙计
Okay, come on, man, please,
你要相信我 好吧
you-you got to believe me. Okay,
在这件事上相信我
please trust me on this one.
好吧
Okay,
你不知道我知道
you didn't know that I knew
是你替我报名参加了超级战士计划是吗
that you volunteered me for the super soldier program, right?
但我知道
But I did,
我知道
I do.
或许不是在这个疯狂混乱的世界
I mean, maybe not in this crazy, mixed-up world,
但在真实世界是这样
but in the real world.
尽管现实世界
I mean, even though
也没有比这里好多少
in real world that I'm not better than here.
那里有人要杀我
Someone's trying to kill me there.
这里有人要杀你
Someone's trying to kill you here.
是的
Yes,
但我们不是这样生活的 好吗
but we don't live like this, okay?
我们不要为了逃避缪尔菲德东躲西♥藏♥
We're not running from Muirfield,
你没必要再阻止我野兽化
you're not trying to stop me from beasting out anymore.
尽管事情一团糟
I mean, as screwed up as it is,
那个世界更好 兄弟
it's better there, man.
相信我 你要相信我
I mean, believe me, you got to believe me!
那个世界更好
It is better there.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
事到如今我愿意尝试任何有帮助的事
I'll try anything at this point if it'll help.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
那么我们要怎么让这个叫凯瑟琳的人相信
So, how do we convince this Catherine person?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?!
见到你我也很高兴 雷诺兹
It's nice to see you, too, Reynolds.
你怎么知道我是谁的
How do you know who I am?
我知道你很多事
I know a lot of things about you.
我知道你是凯瑟琳的父亲
I know you're Catherine's father,
我知道你为缪尔菲德工作
I know you work for Muirfield,
我也知道你本该是个死人
and I know that you're supposed to be dead.
至少在我的世界是这样
Well, at least in my world.
等等 你是在威胁我
What, are you threatening me?
我是联调局特工
I'm an FBI agent!
是啊 你想让我开枪打他吗
Yeah, you want me to shoot him?
不想
No.
为我准备的麻♥醉♥枪♥
Tranq gun's for me...
以防我失去控制
in case I lose control.
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么知道我是凯瑟琳的父亲的
And how do you know I'm Catherine's father?
她都不知道
She doesn't even know that.
重要的是我知道
All that matters is that I know,
我要你替我告诉她
and I need you to tell her for me.
为什么
Why?
我为什么要伤害她
Why would I hurt her?
我答应过她母亲 永远不会告诉她真♥相♥
I promised her mother I'd never tell her the truth.
你又不是以前没有违背过誓言
Well, it's not like you haven't broken promises before,
没错吧 雷诺兹
is it, Reynolds?
你告诉她真♥相♥
You tell her,
她就会相信我要说的话 并帮助我了
so she can believe what I have to say and she can help me.
帮你做什么
Help you do what?
帮我弄清这一切 好吗
Help me make sense of all this, okay?
帮我回家 让我可以和她和好
Help me get home so I can make things right for her.
不管你怎么想
Like it or not,
你的女儿 她需要我
your daughter-- she needs me.
我也需要她
And I certainly need her.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
你想拿我怎么样都可以
You can do whatever you want to me,
但我不会帮助你伤害我的女儿
but I'm not gonna help you hurt my daughter.
文森特
Vincent!
天啊
Oh, my God,
你是他们中的一员 不是吗
you're one of them, aren't you?
我以为穆菲尔德消灭了你们所有人
I thought Muirfield eliminated all of you.
不是所有人
Not all of them.
你没事吧 老兄
You-you all right, big guy?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
我们走
Let's go.
昨晚乔又放了我鸽子
So, Joe stood me up last night again.
和已婚上司有关系的感觉真是糟透了
Really sucks when you're involved with your married boss, you know?
苔丝 我一直和你说
Tess, I keep telling you,
你能遇见更好的人
there is somebody out there who is better for you.
是吗 举个例子
Really? Like who?
那不是毁了你派对的男人吗
Isn't that the guy who crashed your party?
是的 还有他朋友
Yeah, and his friend.
为什么你在试图弄清他是谁
And you're trying to figure out who he is, why?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
你会笑我的
You are just gonna tease me.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表