剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
灰熊可能不行 不过
You know, maybe not a grizzly, but...
不 我是说住在这里 你做不到
No, I meant the staying here part. You couldn't, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
你能吗
Could you?
时间长了不行
Not for very long.
我喜欢城市 一直都是
I'm a city girl. I always have been.
还有很多其他城市
Well, there's plenty of other cities.
是的
True.
那希瑟 JT 苔丝怎么办
What about Heather, JT, Tess?
可以寄明信片 视频聊天
Postcards, Skype.
得了吧 我们在骗谁呢
Come on, who are we kidding?
这事根本逃不掉 对吧
There's no escaping this, right?
格雷铎迟早会找到我们
Graydal will find us sooner or later
或者野兽买♥♥家接下来雇佣的公♥司♥
or whoever else the beast buyer's hiring next.
是啊 如果国土安♥全♥部♥没有先找到你
Yeah, if DHS doesn't find you first.
我没法再帮你摆脱他们了 文森特
I can't keep them off your tail for much longer, Vincent.
所以他们要么抓到你 要么逮捕我
So either they're gonna catch you or they're gonna bust me.
不管怎样都挺无聊的
It's pretty bleak either way.
熊看起来越来越好了
Those bears are looking better and better.
总会有格雷斯·罗斯的
There's always Grace Rose.
不 听着
No, look,
我们现在没有别的好选择
under the umbrella of not having any other good options
又快没时间了
and running out of time,
她也许是我们唯一的希望
she might be our only hope.
唯一的希望 拜托 她想暴露我
Only hope? Come on. She's trying to expose the hell out of me.
不 她是想暴露国土安♥全♥部♥的秘密搜捕行动
No. No, she is trying to expose DHS's secret manhunt.
她想搞明白希尔到底怎么了
She wants to figure out what really happened to Hill,
如果她做到了 文森特
which, if she can, Vincent,
你就得到了赦免 我们就重获自♥由♥了
exonerates you and gives us both back our freedom.
她都不知道野兽的事
She doesn't even know about beasts.
她知道超级士兵
She knows about super soldiers,
知道格雷铎
she knows about Graydal,
知道军事基地的爆♥炸♥
she knows about the explosion at the Army base.
她知道太多事了
She knows too many things.
她把一切联♥系♥起来只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time before she connects all of those dots.
所以我们更要抢先一步
All the more reason for us to get out ahead of this
告诉她希尔的真实故事
and tell her the real story about Hill
抢在国土安♥全♥部♥扭曲事实 让你背锅之前
before DHS spins it for her and turns you in-into a scapegoat.
你开玩笑的吧
You can't be serious.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
比我们在做的事更疯狂吗
Is this any crazier than what we've been doing?
你真觉得我们能说服她
You really think we can convince her
说出我们的故事 同时不提到野兽吗
to get our story out without having to mention beasts?
我觉得我们能信任她
I think we can trust her.
我们被逼到墙角了
We're backed into a corner.
我们只剩真♥相♥了
All we have left is the truth.
除非 当然
Unless, of course,
你想继续逃跑 直到有人抓到我们
you want to keep running and wait till somebody catches us.
不
No.
我们要去一号♥警♥察♥局广场
We're gonna go to 1 Police Plaza.
纽约城10频道 突发新闻
我要采访副局长
I've got an interview with the deputy commissioner.
然后我们去钱德勒的公♥寓♥
Then we're gonna go to Chandler's apartment,
再聊一聊
have another little chat before...
等等
Hold on a sec.
你好 我是格雷斯
Hi, this is Grace.
喂
Hello?
我是钱德勒特工 我们能谈谈吗
This is Agent Chandler. Can we talk?
车里见
I'll meet you back at the truck.
你在哪里
Where are you?
首先 我得知道你之前的话是不是真心的
First, I need to know if you meant what you said before,
你保护线人
that you protect your sources.
如果是真的 我会的
If it warrants it, yes.
相信我 这是真的
Trust me, this warrants it.
你得自己来
You're gonna have to come alone,
一切都不能报道
and everything has to be off the record until
直到我们真的相信我们能信任你
we really believe that we can trust you.
否则就不行
Otherwise, no deal.
我们
"We"?
对 我们
Yeah, "We."
我要去哪里
Where do I go?
我没带手♥机♥ 没法给你发短♥信♥
I'm not on my cell, so I can't text you.
你能记下来吗
You have something to write this down with?
说吧
Okay. Go ahead.
我知道这地方
Yes, I know the area.
好 我会去的
Okay, I'll be there.
我得要几小时后才能赶到
It'll take me a couple hours to get there.
天啊
Oh, god.
文森特 格雷斯可能是我们唯一的机会
Vincent, Grace might be our only chance.
我们怎么一直卷入这种情况啊
How do we keep getting ourselves in this situation?
没人说过爱情很容易
No one ever said love was easy.
钱德勒特工
Agent Chandler?
谢谢你前来
Thanks for coming.
不客气
Sure.
现在要怎么
Now what?
格雷斯·罗斯 见见文森特·凯勒
Grace Rose, meet Vincent Keller.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你是个受欢迎的人 凯勒医生
You're a popular man, Dr. Keller.
你怎么知道我没带骑兵
How do you know I didn't bring the cavalry?
她带了吗
Did she?
没有
No.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
我们看看她是否真的有诚意吧
Now let's see if she really cares about it.
嗨 不好意思我迟到了
Hi, sorry I'm late.
不 没关系 不要紧
No, no worries. No worries.
亲一下脸
Cheek kiss?
好 亲一下
Yes. Cheek kiss.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我也是
Yeah, same here.
一切都还好吗
So, uh, everything okay?
你在电♥话♥里听上去有很重要的事
It sounded pretty important on the phone.
没什么
Yeah, no, everything,
一切都好 我只是
everything's fine. I just...
需要一些建议
I need some advice.
建议
Advice?
假设你有一个手下
So, say you had somebody working for you,
比如 另一个律师
like another attorney,
而他们
and they were...
自行掌握法律的尺度
taking the law into their own hands.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我不是很理解
I don't understand.
你能更具体一点吗
Uh, can you be more specific?
有这么个警♥察♥
There's this cop.
不在我的辖区 但我认识她
Not in my precinct but, you know, i know her.
大好人 出自警♥察♥世家
Good person, comes from a cop family,
总是想做正确的事
always wanted to do the right thing.
但是...
Okay. But...
但是她一直
But she's been,
一直在做些界限不明的事情
she's been doing some borderline stuff.
你懂的 "目的正确便不择手段"这种
You know, "Ends justify the means" kind of a thing,
为同事打掩护
covering for fellow cops.
做好事打击超级大坏蛋的好同事
Cops who are doing good stuff and stopping really, really bad guys...
我会逮捕她
I'd arrest her.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我会逮捕她
I'd arrest her.
揭开她的掩护 把她扔进监狱
Take away her shield, throw her in jail,
做一切该做的事
the works.
听着
Okay, look,
你逮捕 我起诉
you arrest, I prosecute,
法官和陪审团会决定她是有罪或者无辜
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表