剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
再次感谢
Thanks again.
这是我最喜欢的枪
It's my favorite gun.
纽约警局
瓦格斯队长
Captain Vargas?
国土部奥利维亚·迪伦探员 你有空吗
Agent Olivia Dylan, DHS. You got a minute?
是的
Sure.
我有个案子想请你帮个忙
I was hoping you could help me with a case I'm working on.
好的 什么案子
All right. What case?
文森特·凯勒
Vincent Keller.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你不会想让我相信你的闺蜜
You don't really expect me to believe that your best friend,
以前的搭档
your old partner,
没有把她丈夫的事告诉你吧
hasn't told you what's going on with her husband?
说了 不过她说那是机密 所以
Well, yeah, but she said it was classified, so...
现在已经不是机密了
Well, it's not classified anymore.
你从哪得到的
Where did you get these?
我不知道
I don't know.
很神奇地出现在我桌子上
They just mysteriously landed on my desk.
今天的事 时间戳是一个小时前
Happened today, time-stamped an hour ago.
埃里克·李我并不关心
Look, I-I don't really care about Erik Lee,
我关心的是凯勒
but I do care about Keller.
你知道这两者之间有什么关系吗
You got any idea what the connection is?
不知道
No.
不知道吗 李的案子是你负责的 对吧
No? Lee was your case, wasn't he?
就是你和钱德勒负责的案子吗
Yours and Chandler's?
是的 我们逮捕了他
Yes, we busted him.
他被保释出狱 但他将会出席审判
He's out on bail, but he's about to go to trial.
前提是你们还保留着当时的证据资料
Yeah, only if you still have the evidence against him.
还在吗
Do you?
罪证
你把那把枪给了埃里克·李
You gave Erik Lee the gun?
你就不能给了他之后
Couldn't you have, I don't know,
再从他口袋里偷出来吗
blurred it out of his pocket afterward or something?
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我真的已经走投无路了
I really didn't have a choice.
不管怎样 都给了我们更多的理由
Okay. Well, all the more reason for us
找出幕后主使 这样我们就能
to bust whoever's behind this
拿回那把枪然后再次逮捕埃里克·李
so that we can get the gun back and hopefully bust Erik Lee, again.
你有任何线索吗
Did you get any leads?
还没有
Uh, no, no,
但他让我去一家郊区的干洗店
but he gave me some claim ticket to a dry cleaners across town.
很显然这是第二个测试
It's the next test, apparently.
你那边有任何进展吗
Look, have you made any progress?
没有
No. No, I mean,
JT让我得以进入格雷铎的财务系统
JT got me access to Graydal's financials.
我希望能通过布拉克斯的收款记录找到可疑人
I was hoping to backtrack the payments to Braxton, ID someone,
但是有太多秘密交易需要破解了
but there's just too many shady dealings to sort through.
我觉得我们现在是每况愈下
Yeah, and I feel like we're on such a slippery slope right now.
希望能有一个好的结局
Hopefully, the ends justify the means.
我想好的结局取决于我们的方法
Depends on the means, I guess.
如果你在干洗店有所发现就给我打电♥话♥
Okay, call me when you figure out what's at the cleaners,
希望到时候JT和我能帮上忙
and hopefully by then, jT or I will have something to help.
好的
Okay.
等下 我爱你
Hey, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
苔丝 怎么了
Tess, what's going on?
凯特 你被逮捕了
You're under arrest, Cat.
把她拷起来
Cuff her.
我不得不对你叙述一遍米兰达权利
I have to read you your rights.
苔丝
Tess...
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的一切将被作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law.
苔丝 别说了
Tess, stop, please.
你不需要这样做
You don't have to do this.
凯特 我必须这样做
Oh, yes, I do, Cat.
我已经警告过你了
I warned you.
我知道 但我别无选择
I know. I know. But I didn't have a choice.
你有别的选择
Yeah, you did.
你可以选择不要偷走那把枪
You had a choice not to take the gun.
你可以选择不要在偷枪之后对我撒谎
You had a choice not to lie to my face right after you stole the gun.
苔丝 我没有对你撒谎
I didn't lie to you, Tess.
我说了我不想将你置于更为难的处境
I said that I didn't want to put you
我的确没有这样做
in any more compromising situations, and I don't.
凯特 你偷走了罪犯的定罪证据
Cat, you took incriminating evidence.
你就这样让罪犯逃之夭夭了
You let a dangerous perp off the hook by doing so.
你真的觉得你能逃脱这一切吗
Did you really think you'd get away with this?
我知道我难逃其咎
No, I didn't.
那你到底在想什么
Then what were you thinking?
我在想努力救文森特出来
I was thinking that I was trying to save Vincent.
我一心只有这个想法
That's what I was thinking.
我知道你不想听到我说的这些话
I know you don't want to hear it,
我很理解 但这就是事实
and I get that, but that's the truth.
我也不希望埃里克·李逃之夭夭
Okay, I don't want Erik Lee to walk,
所以我会极尽所能确保能再次抓住他
and I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure that he doesn't.
我不知道怎么说 我只是
I don't know, I just...
我只是希望我们能够作为警♥察♥
I was just hoping that I'd be able to do
像曾经那样合作
what we used to do as cops, you know?
放走小鱼 钓个大鱼
Let the little fish go in hopes of busting the big fish.
好吧 首先
All right, well, first of all,
你已经不是一名警♥察♥了
you're not a cop anymore, okay?
第二 你根本不知道你在追踪的是谁
And, second, you don't even know who you're after.
我是不知道
No.
但我知道他们花了几百万寻找一头野兽
But I do know that they spent millions looking for a beast.
我知道他们雇佣了格雷铎公♥司♥的
I know they hired Graydal
职业杀手和赏金猎人
to send out assassins and bounty hunters.
除非他们在预谋更大的计划
Nobody does that unless
否则他们不会这样做
they're planning something huge.
我知道你不想再牵扯进这些事里来
I get that you don't want to be involved in any of this anymore.
-是的 -我很理解
- Yeah. - I do get that.
但我别无选择
But I don't have that option.
如果我们不合作 格雷铎公♥司♥
Graydal is gonna expose my husband,
就会曝光关于我丈夫的一切
expose everything about him unless we cooperate.
怎么合作
Cooperate how?
不管幕后主使是谁
Whoever is behind this,
他在逼迫文森特和我做这一切
he's forcing Vincent, forcing us, to do all of these things.
或许他们在试探我们能冒多大的险
Maybe it's to see how far we're willing to go.
我只知道如果我们不这样做
All I know is that if we don't,
我们会失去一切
everything's lost.
所以那些照片就说得通了
That explains the photos.
一个匿名者拍到了文森特和埃里克的会面
Yeah, somebody anonymously took photos of Vincent with Erik Lee,
然后把它们发给了迪伦探员
and then slipped them to Agent Dylan.
所以我才发现了丢失的罪证
That's how I found out about the missing evidence.
这样他们就能陷害他了
Now they're gonna set him up.
是的
Yeah.
苔丝 我们被勒索了
We're being blackmailed, Tess.
显然有人会不择手段迫使
Obviously, somebody's doing everything and anything they can
文森特做他不愿意做的事
to get Vincent to do something he doesn't want to do.
但是要让他做什么呢
But do what?
我不知道
I don't know,
但一定是一件大事
but it has to be something big, right?
否则为什么要不停地测试我们
Otherwise, why put us through all this?
求求你了 苔丝
Please, Tess, come on.
你得放我走
You have got to let me go.
凯特
Cat...
就算不作为我的朋友
Not... Not as a friend, okay?
作为一名警♥察♥ 可以吗
As a cop.
你知道我对你所说的都是实话
You know that I'm telling you the truth.
你已经见识过我们过去
You've seen the other people
对付的都是些什么人
that we've been up against in the past.
作为一名警♥察♥
As a cop,
你这次应该想要做任何力所能及的事
you should want to do everything in your power
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表