剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
即使是最好的情况 凯特和文森特远走高飞
Even best-case scenario, if Cat and Vincent disappear,
我也可能会永远失去我的姐姐
I'd be losing my sister possibly forever.
别这样
Come on.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我们会想方设法
Somehow, some way...
让一切都好起来的
it's gonna be okay.
发生什么事了
What's wrong?
-我挺好的 -没什么
- I'm fine. - Nothing.
-找到什么了吗 -没什么好事
- Uh, find anything? - Uh, nothing good.
不管是谁在陷害文森特
Whoever's framing Vincent's
他都在把文森特往绝路上逼
pretty much nailed him to the cross.
但是我们有个想法
But we have an idea.
我们必须在布拉克斯顿行动之前
We have to find Braxton's beast.
找到他的那只野兽
Before he does whatever he's planning on doing.
就算你们找到了 你要怎么抓住他
Even if you find him, how are you gonna catch him?
我是说 上次你们就两边都失败了
I mean, you weren't able to do either last time.
我知道 但至少这次我们知道从何下手
I know. But at least we know where to start.
你是说那第四个阴谋集团成员
The fourth cabal member.
是 我们猜那就是那只野兽追捕的对象
Exactly. That's who we think he's after.
我们认为这次恐怖袭击只是
We think the terrorist attack is
用于陷害文森特的烟雾弹
just a smoke screen to put it on Vincent.
但是这个人的真正目的是杀了将他转变为
But his real goal is to kill the fourth guy,
野兽的第四个成员 完成他的复仇
finish his revenge on everyone who turned him into a beast.
所以如果我们能找出第四个成员是谁
Which means if we can figure out who the fourth cabal member is...
我们或许就能查清楚袭击的地点
We can probably figure out where the attack's gonna be,
因为那只野兽也会出现在那里
'cause he should be there.
盖拉斯在死前收到了一条
Garrus got a text from
第四个成员发的短♥信♥
the last member right before he was killed.
你还有他的手♥机♥吗
Do you still have his cell phone?
有 但就算我们找出谁发的短♥信♥
Yeah, but even if we figure out who sent it,
也不代表我们就能及时找到发送者
it doesn't mean we're gonna find him in time,
或者在袭击前除掉野兽
or that we're gonna stop Braxton's beast before the attack.
只有野兽才能阻止野兽
Only a beast can stop another beast.
等等 你在说什么
Okay, wait. What are you saying?
所以难道就这样了 我们只能
That... that that's it? We just...
我们什么都做不了吗 只能等死
There's nothing else to do or try? We just give up?
绝对不行
No way.
凯特
Cat...
等等 凯特
No, wait, Cat...
凯特
Cat...
你想一个人静静吗
You want to be alone?
瓦纳萨·钱德勒之墓
你不应该责备她 你知道的
You shouldn't blame her, you know.
我没有责备她 再也不会了
I don't. Not anymore.
她不知道她是这一切的始作俑者
She didn't know she'd start all this.
所以为什么你还来这里
So then why are you here?
因为一切都在她死去的那一晚改变了
Because everything changed the night that she was killed.
我的人生改变了
I certainly did.
你原本是要成为一名律师的
You were gonna be a lawyer.
结果却成了一名为她找回公道的警♥察♥
Yeah, and I became a cop to get justice for her.
你的确为她找回了公道
You did get justice.
你和文森特除掉了缪尔菲德
You and Vincent took down Muirfield.
是吗
Did we?
我以为是的 直到布拉克斯顿和他同伙
I thought so, until Braxton and his buddies
决定继续邪恶的事业
decided to start up where they left off,
于是我兜兜转转又回到这里
and now here I am again.
依旧无法脱身
Still.
听着 关于凯尔
Look, about Kyle...
希瑟 这事和凯尔没关系
Heather, this is not about Kyle.
他只是想保护你 让你远离文森特
He was just trying to protect you from Vincent. This...
这一切甚至和母亲无关
this isn't even about Mom.
只和我有关
This is about me.
只和我如何落到今日的地步有关
This is about how I got here,
我是如何想要伸张早已得到的正义
how I kept fighting for justice long after I already had it.
我只是不断地认为自己需要做更多
I just kept feeling like I had to do more.
寻求更多的公正 抓更多的犯人
More justice, more bad guys, worse situations.
导致了更糟的局面 但做这些永远不够
But it was never enough.
不管我抓捕了多少坏人
No matter how many...
我都无法修复这一切
bad guys I went after, no matter how many I caught, I could never fix this.
我都不可能让母亲起死回生
I could never bring Mom back.
而我现在可能也要失去文森特了
And now I might lose Vincent, too.
不会的
No.
你能别走来走去吗
Do you mind?
-我只是在踱步 -你这样让我抓狂
- What? I'm just walking. - No, you're driving me crazy.
让我找出最后一名集团成员
I'm having enough trouble trying to find out who the last
检测设备中
-已经够烦心了 -所以呢
- cabal member is. - Yeah? So?
所以你没收的这部电脑
So your asset seizure computer
实在是差强人意 你知道的
isn't exactly state-of-the-art, you know.
乞丐就别挑三拣四了 谢谢
Okay, well, beggars can't be choosers, all right?
而且你需要赶紧了 我得趁别人
And you need to hurry up. I got to get it
发现电脑丢失之前送回失物招领处
back to Property before they notice it's missing.
相信我 这件事现在根本不是大问题
Property's the least of our problems, believe me.
请你专心找野兽的目标
Beast target now, please.
好奇问一下 你是不是准备无视事实
Just out of curiosity, are you just ignoring the fact
即便我找到了它的名字
that even if I find the name,
没有文森特我们也无法阻止野兽
we can't stop a beast without Vincent,
又或者你还在否认事实
or are you living in complete denial?
否认事实 行了吧
Complete denial, all right?
-继续 -继续什么
- Continue. - Continue what?
-对我说教 -听着 很有趣行了吧
- Haranguing me? - Look, very funny, okay?
我们不能坐以待毙 对吗
We can't just do nothing, right?
等我们弄清布拉克斯顿的野兽要对付谁
We'll worry about stopping Braxton's beast
再来想怎么阻止他
after we figure out who he's after.
希望我们能有好运气
You know, hopefully, we'll get lucky.
-好吧 那之后呢 -之后我们阻止恐怖袭击
- Fine, then what? - Then we stop a terrorist attack.
好吗 要不让凯特和文森特免罪
Okay? And either get Cat and Vincent exonerated
要不就让他们永远离开
or get them the hell out of here, for good.
不是说不再掩盖事实了吗
What happened to not wanting to cover anymore?
或是想要过正常的生活
Or to wanting a normal life?
我依然想要正常生活 但这是正确的事
I still want normal, but this is the right thing to do.
就像你一直说的 他们应该过更好的生活
Like you always say, they deserve better.
那之后呢
Then what?
什么之后呢 我刚才都告诉你了
Then what, what? I just told you.
不 我是说 你之后怎么样
No, I mean, then what about you?
因为在这件事之后
Because after this,
不管怎么样
one way or the other,
事情都会随着凯特和文森特有个了结
all this goes away with Cat and Vincent.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
真希望
You know, hopefully,
我们都能有属于自己的美好结局
maybe we'll all get our happy ending.
继续工作 拜托了
Back to work, please.
文森特
Vincent.
文森特
Vincent.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
你不能放弃
You can't give up.
现在不行 尤其是我们经历了这么多事
Not now. Not after everything we've gone through.
我要疯了
I'm losing my damn mind.
不 你不会
No, you're not.
你知道我会一直陪在你身边
You know that I am always here with you.
你知道的
You know that.
不行 不行 我做不到
I can't, I can't, I can't do it.
你牺牲了太多了
You've sacrificed too much.
我们牺牲了太多了
We've sacrificed too much.
事情不能这样结束 不能让它这样结束
It can't end this way. Don't let it.
不 他们...
No, they-they...
他们认为我是某种怪物
they think I'm some kind of monster.
你知道你比怪物好多了
Well, you know better than that.
拜托 我们可以一起弄清这一切
Come on, we can figure this out, together.
好
Okay.
好 我们首先要...
Okay, first we got...
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表