剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
是
Yeah.
或许偶尔没事做也是好事
Well, it might be good having nothing to do for once.
是时候
It's time to...
解决一些问题了
tie up some loose ends.
突然没事做了真奇怪
It's strange having nothing to do all of a sudden.
我们一直在拼命逃跑
I mean, we've spent all this time running,
挣扎求生
scrambling just to survive.
我都有些习惯
I've kind of gotten used to
暂停生活里的其他事了
putting everything else in my life on hold.
明天一过
Well, after tomorrow,
我们就不用担心了 不是吗
we won't have to worry about it, will we now?
今晚房♥顶见
Rooftop, tonight.
最后一次
One last time.
最后一次
One last time.
好
Okay.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
我也在努力
Look, I'm trying to figure out
找出袭击在哪里发生 好吗
where the attack's gonna be, too, okay?
是 但沙特王子和袭击有什么关系
Okay. But what does a Saudi Prince have to do with it?
你又凭什么认为两者有联♥系♥
And what makes you think it's even connected?
我不能说
Look, I-I can't tell you that.
您要相信我
I just need you to trust me.
相信你吗
Trust you?
真有趣 一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥妻子的闺蜜这么说
That's funny, coming from the best friend of a terrorist's wife.
文森特不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Oh, come on. Vincent's not a terrorist.
不是吗 那他为什么越狱
No? Then why did he break out of prison?
为了阻止袭击 证明谁是真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
To stop the attack, to prove who the terrorist really is.
是 那个死人
Yeah, the dead guy.
布拉克斯顿没有死
Braxton's not dead, okay?
如果你能停止在文森特身上浪费人手
If you'd stop wasting your resources on Vincent
动脑子想想清楚
and get your head out of your ass,
就会知道我说的是真的
you'd see I'm telling you the truth!
打扰一下 安全线路接通了
Excuse me. Secure link is up.
国务卿正在等待您汇报
Secretary's waiting on an update.
好 我马上去
All right, I'm on my way.
想要我帮你吗 队长
You want my help, captain?
那就告诉我你了解的所有事
You tell me everything you know.
否则我不会帮你
Otherwise you get nothing from me.
是吗
Want to bet?
好吧 JT 这最好管用
All right, JT, this better work.
我来帮你
Let me help.
小心肩膀
Careful with the shoulder.
不 我们必须把这个送给凯特和文森特
No, we have to get this to Cat and Vincent, all right?
JT说他们明天就走
JT said they could be leaving as soon as tomorrow.
给 拿着
Here, hold this.
东区当铺
等等 出租车
Wait, taxi!
拜托
Come on!
有没有搞错 该死
Seriously? Damn it.
希瑟 等等
Heather, wait.
我们不能等
We can't wait.
拜托了 假发 一次性手♥机♥
Come on, please. Wigs? Burner phones?
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what's going on here.
相信我 你知道的越少越好
Trust me, the less you know, the better, all right?
以防我们被抓住
Just in case we get caught.
做什么被抓住
Caught doing what?
帮助文森特和凯特逃跑吗 我们是在做这个吗
Helping Vincent and Cat escape? Is that what we were doing?
凯尔 如果我告诉你真♥相♥ 你会惹上很多麻烦的
Kyle, if I told you what's really going on, you will get in a lot of trouble, okay?
进监狱的那种麻烦
Go to jail kind of trouble,
因为我真的不能让你变成从犯
'cause you'd be an accessory and I really can't do that to you.
听着 我之前搞砸了 好吗
Look, I screwed up last time, okay?
他们现在陷入的困境也有我的责任
Part of why they're in whatever trouble they're in is because of me.
我信任你
I trust you.
我相信你
I believe you.
我只想这次做对的事
I just want to get it right this time.
你真的很难伺候 你知道的吧
You are definitely high-maintenance, you know that, don't you?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但是我值得
But I'm worth it.
出租车
Taxi!
需要我时给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need me.
把悬吊带戴上
Put that sling back on.
好
Right.
你是谁
Who are you?
嗨 你一定就是凯瑟琳的妹妹
Oh, hi. You must be Catherine's sister.
希瑟 对吧
It's Heather, right?
对
Yeah.
我希望我可以直接付你现金
Well, I hope it's all right if I pay you in cash.
希瑟 你在这里做什么
Heather, what are you doing here?
你应该在医院的
You're supposed to be at the hospital.
为什么拿出来妈妈的东西
Why are Mom's things out?
还有你的租约
And your lease and...
遗嘱
遗嘱
Last will and testament?
好吧 我能解释
Okay, I can explain.
他是律师吗
Is he a lawyer?
你是律师吗
Are you a lawyer?
是的
Yes.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
不 我好不容易同意
No, you know, I am finally on board trying
帮你和文森特远走高飞
to get you and Vincent your stupid happily ever after!
而你却准备死了
And you're getting ready to die!
希瑟 等等
Heather, wait!
抱歉
Sorry.
遗嘱
希瑟 我很抱歉
Heather, I'm sorry.
不 我不想再说了
No. I am not doing this again.
你真想这样结束吗
You really want it to end this way?
只是...一切发生得太快了
It's just... everything's happening so fast.
对不起 我不希望这样被你发现
I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out like that.
我还能怎么样发现 在你的葬礼上吗
Well, how else was I supposed to find out, at your funeral?
不 当然不是了
No, of course not.
我只是...想确保一切被打理妥当
This is just... I want to make sure that everything is taken care of,
以防万一
just in case.
以防你死了
In case you die.
希瑟 听我说
Heather, listen to me.
我没打算死 好吗
I'm not planning on dying, okay?
但是 有这个可能
But... but it could happen.
凯特 别那样说
Cat, don't say that.
我必须说 因为这是事实
I have to, because it's true.
显然文森特和我不希望这种事发生 但是...
Obviously, Vincent and I don't want that to happen, but...
我说不好 希瑟
I don't know, Heather.
这种担惊受怕的日子必须结束了
Looking over our shoulders all the time, that's got to stop.
我知道
I know, but...
这意味着不管以何种方式 我们明天都会走
Which means, one way or the other, we are leaving, tomorrow.
我只是离开之前
I just didn't want to leave without making sure
想确保你能被照顾好
that you were taken care of.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about this.
希瑟 我们必须谈
Heather, we have to talk about it.
不只文森特和我要向前看
And it's not just Vincent and I who have to move on.
你也要
You do, too.
我是说 拜托
I mean, come on,
自从你去年回来后
you all but put your life
你为了我几乎搁置了自己的生活
on hold for me since you got back last year,
我至少能帮你重新开始
and the least I can do is help you get a fresh start.
什么 我不需要你的钱
What? I don't want your money.
那真可惜
Well, too bad.
我已经预付了公♥寓♥租金 放在了你的名下
I prepaid the lease on the apartment, put it in your name,
签字转让了我的车 而且我...
signed over my car, and I, uh...
我把妈妈的遗物留给了你
I left you Mom's things.
照片
Pictures...
会没事的 希瑟
It's gonna be okay, Heath.
会没事的
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表