剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
我就走
and I'll walk away.
我保证
I promise.
但如果你做不到
But if you can't do that...
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
只要...
Just...
别问太多问题 好吗
...don't ask too many questions, okay?
比如呢
Like what?
我不会的
I won't.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我没听见你进来了
I didn't hear you come in.
你没事吧
You all right?
我有事
No, I'm not all right.
我最好的警探和搭档刚退出了
My best detective and partner just quit on me,
我男友骗了我
and my... boyfriend lied to me.
我没有骗你
I didn't exactly lie to you.
但你有
No, you did, though.
每次我们见面时
Every time we saw each other
你都没告诉我你拒绝了终身教职
and you didn't tell me you turned down tenure, that's...
那跟撒谎没区别
that's no different than a lie.
你很走运 我现在太累了 没力气生气
Lucky for you, I'm just too tired to be mad right now.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
别过分依靠运气
Don't press your luck.
抱歉我没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
我该说的
I... I should have,
不管我觉得你会作何反应
regardless of how I thought you'd react.
但我不想让你觉得
But I don't want you to think
我拒绝终身教职
that my turning down tenure has anything to do
跟和你同居有关系
with wanting to move in with you.
但这有关系 JT
But it does, JT.
关系大了去了 你看不出吗
It has everything to do with it. Don't you see that?
你意识到你这辈子不想
You realized you don't want to be a professor
当个教授 对吧
for the rest of your life, right?
你做了个决定 勇敢的决定
You made a decision, a gutsy one,
就算你不知道你想做什么 对吧
even though you have no idea what you want to do now, right?
我想是吧
Well, yeah, I guess.
但是我知道我想要什么
But see, I, I do know what I want.
我不困惑 不像你那样在寻找
I'm not confused. I'm not searching like you are.
是的 过去几年
And yes, the-the past couple of years
真的很疯狂
have been really, really crazy
我很努力过上原来的生活
and I fought really, really hard to get my life back...
不管是私人生活还是职业生活
...personally, professionally.
但我知道我想要什么
But I know what I want.
我想要的是跟你同居
And what I want is to move in with you.
现在我准备好了 但你没有
Now I'm ready, but you're not.
你不再了
Not anymore.
不然你很久以前就会收拾好东西了
Otherwise, you would've finished packing a long time ago.
你也知道
And you know it.
说实话吧
Just be honest.
但我爱你
But I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你还没有找到
We would be so stupid to take the next step
你在找的东西
without you finding what...
我们就进行下一步 那就太蠢了
whatever the hell it is you're looking for.
那我们接下来怎么办
So, where do we go from here?
我不知道
I don't know.
亲爱的
Honey?
宝贝 今天过得怎么样
Baby, how was your day?
老样子
Oh, you know, same old, same old.
顺便说句
Oh, by the way,
我们停电了
our electricity got cut off
租金支票被拒付了
and our rent check bounced.
-我还以为希瑟 -我知道
- I thought Heather was... - Yeah, yeah, I know.
我已经炒了她
I fired her already.
她听起来松了口气
She sounded relieved actually.
说我们的生活失去了控制 太难管理
Said our lives were out of control and too hard to manage.
这点我们已经知道了
That we already know.
你知道我们要如何处理吗
So, got any ideas what we're gonna do about it?
一点也不知道
Nope, not a one.
真棒
Great.
抱歉 哪里疼
I'm sorry. Where does it hurt?
你是说哪里不疼吗
You mean where doesn't it hurt?
我承认 我真的喜欢揍人
I admit, you know, I really like kicking ass.
不喜欢被揍
I do not like having my ass kicked.
我也是
Ditto.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我是说 比起刚从蜜月回来时
I mean, we're no closer to finding
我们也没能找到关于悬赏的人的更多线索
whoever's put up this bounty than when we first got back from our honeymoon.
也许我们还没有通过所有测试
Okay, so maybe we haven't passed all the tests yet.
但我们会想出办法的 文森特
But we will figure out a way, Vincent.
我们总是如此
We always do.
但是我开始怀疑是否真的有野兽悬赏了
Although I'm starting to doubt if there really is a beast bounty.
我是说 我们一直在寻找
I mean, we keep looking.
一直抓到坏人
We keep bringing in bad guys,
但从那以后没人袭击过
but nobody's attacked since.
如果赏金猎人在撒谎呢
What if that bounty hunter was lying?
-如果他在单干呢 -也许吧
- What if he was working alone? - Maybe.
但另一方面 如果他没有撒谎
But on the other hand, if he wasn't lying,
我们又放松了警惕
and we let our guard down...
那我们就完了 我知道
Yeah, then we're screwed. I know.
那样的话 只剩一件事可做了
Yeah. In that case, there's only one thing left to do.
那是什么
Yeah, and what's that?
我喜欢
I like it.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-不上手 -不上手
- No hands. - No hands.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表