剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Do I have a wife?
但我有妻子吗
Please don't do this.
请别这样
Just--just call-- just call the sheriff.
打给 打给警长就好
Norman's dangerous.
诺曼很危险
He's not dangerous to me.
对我来说 他不危险
You sound like Norma.
你和诺玛一个口气
Tell me you love me, Emma.
说你爱我 艾玛
No, I won't. I'm not gonna arm you up
不 我不会支持你
so you can go and do something stupid.
好让你去做傻事
I'll never love anyone else but you.
除了你 我不会爱其他人
You screwed me there, Emma Decody.
我栽倒在你手上了 艾玛·德考迪
Yes?
来了
Uh, did my brother Norman check you in here?
我弟弟诺曼给你办的入住吗
He's, uh, in his early 20s, dark brown hair, and really polite.
他二十出头 头发深棕色 很礼貌
Yeah, why?
是的 怎么
You, um...
你...
You need to leave.
你得走了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
My br--my brother has some mental issues,
我弟弟有心理问题
and he shouldn't be checking people in the motel.
他不该接收客人入住宾馆的
Mental issues? Yes.
心理问题 是的
He-- look, it--
他 听着
he made a mistake checking you in.
他不应该给你办入住
Just--just take your kids, and leave.
带着你的孩子们走吧
Okay. Um, kids.
好吧 孩子们
Kids! I need you to put your stuff in your roller bags.
孩子们 你们得把东西放到拖轮箱里
But Mom! Do it now!
但妈妈 快点
Here's some--here's some money.
给你一些钱
There's a--there's a motel, the Kings Motel.
那儿有家国王旅馆
It's just--just up the road. You can stay there.
就在路前面 你可以住那儿
Hey, thank you.
谢谢你
Just, uh, just leave your keys in the room.
把钥匙放在房♥间里就行了
Dylan.
迪伦
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢你来这儿
Mother is gonna be so excited to see you.
母亲见到你会很高兴的
Come on in.
进来吧
Dinner's almost ready.
晚餐快做好了
Norman, we have to talk.
诺曼 我们得谈谈
Let me just put dinner out on the table, okay?
先让我把晚餐摆好 行吗
We can talk over dinner.
我们可以边吃边谈
Norman.
诺曼
Mother's gonna be so excited that you are here, Dylan.
母亲见到你一定特别开心 迪伦
She's not here, Norman.
她不在这儿 诺曼
Dylan?
迪伦
You two okay in there?
你俩还好吗
You must be sick.
你一定是生病了
Poor thing. Here, let me help you.
真可怜 来 我帮你
Oh, poor Dylan.
可怜的迪伦
This has all been too much for you.
这对你来说太难接受了
Okay? I'm sorry that we moved without telling you.
对不起 我们没跟你说搬家的事
You don't worry about this, all right?
你不用担心 好吗
I'll--I'll clean it up.
我来清理
Norman.
诺曼
It's all fine, Dylan.
没关系 迪伦
You just got a little bit overexcited.
你只是有点太激动了
Okay? Here. Sit down.
好了 坐下
Sit down with Mother.
跟母亲坐在一起
Norman. Dylan.
诺曼 迪伦
Norman, stop. Just sit down.
诺曼 停下 坐下
Stop what you're doing.
别这么做了
What am I doing, Dylan? Norman.
我在做什么 迪伦 诺曼
Dylan, please don't ruin it!
迪伦 请不要破坏这一切
I have to, Norman!
我必须这样 诺曼
You're not living in the real world!
你没有活在现实世界
You need to live in the real world!
你得活在现实世界里
You--you have to stop this!
你必须停止这一切
Stop what, Dylan?
停止什么 迪伦
Norma is--is dead, okay?
诺玛死了 好吗
She-- th-th-this is her body.
她 这是她的尸体
You brought her body here. Well, I disagree.
你把她的尸体带到这 我不赞同
This isn't something that you can--
这不是
that you can agree or disagree with!
你赞不赞同的问题
She's dead, Norman.
她死了 诺曼
No, stop it. Stop it, Dylan.
不 闭嘴 闭嘴 迪伦
Stop saying that.
不要再说了
You have to deal with it.
你必须面对这些
You--you need to come,
你得跟我走
and you need to turn yourself in,
你得去自首
and we need to get you help.
我们得找人帮你
That's what you want for me?
你希望我那样吗
To be shut up in some prison for the criminally insane
被当做精神病犯人关起来
and drugged out of my mind?
吃药吃成个疯子
I don't know what I want for you!
我不知道我想要你怎么样
What I really want is something that can never happen, okay?
我只想这一切都不曾发生
I want you to be happy, I wan--
我想要你快乐 我...
and I want you to be well.
我想要你好好的
I want Mom to be alive again.
我希望妈妈能活过来
I got-- I wan--I want both of you to--
我... 我希望你们都
I want you guys to meet my daughter.
我希望你们能看看我女儿
I want to have-- I want to have Christmases together, okay?
我想... 我想大家一起过圣诞节
I want all of these things to have never happened.
我希望这一切都不曾发生
Well, if you believe hard enough,
如果你对此足够相信
then you can make it that way.
那你就能实现
No, you--no, you can't!
不 不 不行
You can't.
不可能
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I can't let you take me away from her.
你休想把我从她身边带走
Put down the knife.
放下刀
Norman, put down the knife.
诺曼 放下刀
This is how it ends, isn't it?
就这样了结吧
Doesn't have to end this way. Put the knife down.
不一定要这样 把刀放下
I just want to be with her, Dylan.
我只想和她一起 迪伦
Norman, no. Don't ask me to do this.
诺曼 不 不要逼我
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Norman.
对不起 对不起 诺曼
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表