剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
He...he's innocent. He doesn't know.
他是无辜的 他什么都不知道
Then he's mentally ill. They'll send him to an institution--
那他就是有精神疾病 会被送去精神病院
I don't want him in an institution.
我不想他去精神病院
If he did this thing, then...
如果这是他干的 那么...
he needs to be somewhere he can be protected.
他需要去一个能保护他的地方
At least, someplace other people are protected.
至少是他不会伤害到别人的地方
You need to know the truth, Norma.
你要面对现实 诺玛
If you really love him, then...
如果你真的爱他 那么
if you really love him and you want to protect him,
如果你真的爱他 想要保护他
Then he needs to take the test.
那他就得接受测谎
Norman, I'm home!
诺曼 我回来了
Norman?
诺曼
Norman?
诺曼
Norman?
诺曼
Norman!
诺曼
Norman!
诺曼
Have you seen Norman?
你看到诺曼了吗
I-I just saw him.
我刚才看到他了
He said he was taking a walk in the woods.
他说要去树林里散散步
He just headed across the street.
朝街对面走过去了
How long ago?
多久之前的事
Right before your car pulled up.
就在你停车之前
Norman!
诺曼
Norman!
诺曼
Where are you?
你在哪
Norman!
诺曼
Norman, come back here!
诺曼 回来
Stop!
站住
Stop.
站住
I'm sorry, mother.
对不起 母亲
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我没想伤你的
But I am gonna do this, and you're not gonna stop me.
但我必须要这么做 你不能阻止我
Why?
为什么
'Cause I don't want to be who I am.
因为我不想做我自己了
Why?
为什么
And I don't want to hurt you.
而且我也不想伤害你
There's something wrong with me. I'm bad.
我出问题了 我是坏人
You're not bad! you're innocent.
你不是坏人 你是无辜的
You've never meant to hurt anybody in your life.
你从来没想伤害任何人
But I did. I know I did.
但我伤害了 我知道
You don't know what's real and what's not, Norman.
你分不清哪些是现实 诺曼
You have these blackouts, and they confuse you.
你有时候会失去意识 会让你糊涂
I had a blackout the day my dad died.
爸爸死的那天我也失去过意识
What happened that day, Mother?
那天发生了什么 母亲
Give me the gun and I'll tell you.
把枪给我我就告诉你
He was hurting me, and you were trying to protect me.
他当时在伤害我 你是想保护我
You've always been there to protect me.
你一直都在保护我
How can you ask me to live with this?
你怎么让我承受这件事
Because I will die if you leave.
因为你走的话我会死的
I will, I'll die, Norman.
真的 我会死的 诺曼
We're like the same person.
我们两个是一体的
If you kill yourself, I'll be there one step after.
如果你自杀 我一定会紧随其后
We have to be together. We're supposed to be together.
我们必须在一起 我们应该在一起
No matter what, I will be with you every step.
无论如何 我都会一直陪着你
I will be right by your side,
我会一直在你身边
and we will face this together.
有问题我们一起解决
Please. Please.
求你了 求你
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你
All right, Mother.
好吧 母亲
You win.
你赢了
We're ready to go. All right.
可以了 好
Uh, yeah, Norma, Dylan, why don't you wait right here?
诺玛 迪伦 你俩先在外面等着吧
Okay.
好
Go ahead, Norman. We'll be right here.
去吧 诺曼 我们在这里等你
I love you.
我爱你
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
All right. Let's go.
好了 来吧
Is your name Norman Bates?
你是叫诺曼·贝茨吗
Yes.
是
Do you live in White Pine Bay?
你住在白松湾吗
Yes.
是
Do you intend to answer each question truthfully?
你会诚实回答每个问题吗
Yes.
是
Did you ever tell a lie to someone who trusted you?
你对信任你的人撒过谎吗
Yes.
撒过
Have you ever stolen money?
你偷过钱吗
Yes.
偷过
Did you know a woman named Blaire Watson?
你认识布莱尔·沃森吗
Yes.
认识
Have you ever had sex with one of your teachers?
你跟老师发生过性关系吗
Yes.
发生过
Was this teacher Blaire Watson?
是布莱尔·沃森老师吗
Yes.
是
Have you ever physically harmed another person?
你在身体上伤害过别人吗
Yes.
伤害过
Have you ever withheld information from others regarding a crime?
你是否曾隐瞒过关于罪案的信息
Yes.
是
Did you kill Blaire Watson?
是你杀了布莱尔·沃森吗
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Norman, you need to know something very important.
诺曼 我跟你说件重要的事
What, Mother?
什么 母亲
You didn't kill Blaire Watson.
你没有杀布莱尔·沃森
I did.
是我杀的
You did? Yes.
是你杀的 对
You have to keep this a secret.
这件事你必须保密
Do you promise?
答应我好吗
I promise.
我答应你
I will always be there for you.
我会一直在你身边的
I will always protect you, no matter what.
无论如何 我会一直保护你的
Remember that.
记住
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Yes?
怎么了
Did you hear my question?
你听到我的问题了吗
No.
没有
Did you kill Blaire Watson?
是你杀了布莱尔·沃森吗
He passed.
他通过了
What exactly does that mean?
那是什么意思
In my opinion, Norman Bates did not kill Blaire Watson.
在我看来 诺曼·贝茨没有杀布莱尔·沃森
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表