剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Five minutes, just -- just five minutes.
五分钟 就五分钟
Look, please, Norma, I understand.
求你了 诺玛 我明白
Don't make me go. Not yet, please?
别赶我走 先别赶我走好吗
Get out!
滚出去
What was that?
怎么回事
Don't ever let him back in here.
永远别再让他进来
Ever.
永远
Mother.
母亲
Mother, do we know what the deal is with that play yet?
母亲 知道音乐剧那边怎么样了吗
This just isn't picking anything up at all.
这机器根本吸不上任何东西
I think it's broken.
应该是坏了吧
What?
你说什么
The play.
音乐剧
You know, like when rehearsals start or whatever.
什么时候开始排练之类的
We're not doing it.
我们不演了
We're not?
不演了
Did we not get parts?
我们没选上吗
I did not get one, no.
我没被选上
You did. You're in the chorus.
你选上了 你在合唱队
You want to be in the chorus? No.
你想待在合唱队吗 不想
I didn't even want to do it in the first place, so--
我本来就不想演
No, you didn't. And you were right.
是啊 你不想演 而且你是对的
Theater's stupid, so we're not doing it.
戏剧太蠢了 所以我们不演了
Mother, what's wrong?
母亲 发生什么事了
My brother Caleb was here.
我哥哥凯勒之前来了
What?
什么
Just out of nowhere, he just showed up.
突然出现 就那么跑来
What did he want?
他想干什么
I don't care. I threw him out.
我不管 我把他赶出去了
Well, how did he find us?
他怎么发现我们的
You can find anyone these days.
现如今想找谁找不到
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么找到的
Everyone else seems to.
别人似乎都能做到
I shouldn't have told you.
我不该告诉你的
It's nothing. It's not important.
没什么事 没什么大不了的
He's gone, so forget about it.
他已经走了 你别去想了
I'm fine.
我很好
Norman, I'm trying to vacuum!
诺曼 我要吸尘呢
Zane's crazy.
赞恩疯了
He's gonna be a disaster.
他是个祸害
We're all gonna wind up dead.
最后把我们都害死
Will you shut up?
你能闭嘴吗
At least now we know what they're gonna do
至少现在我们知道他们要怎么回应
about Zane killing Johnny.
赞恩杀了约翰尼的事
How'd the hair dye turn out?
染发剂效果怎么样
Fine.
还行
How'd that work?
怎么可能
Your mom's a blonde.
你妈妈可是金发
Well, yeah, I just accidentally got the wrong color.
我不小心遗传错了颜色吧
So what about you?
那你呢
Are you ready to sing your little heart out
你准备好在合唱队里
in the chorus or what?
放声歌♥唱了吗
I actually came here to tell someone I'm dropping out.
其实我过来是想说一声 我退出了
How come you're quitting, quitter?
你为什么要退出 懦夫
I'm just not that into it. That's all.
我只是不感兴趣 仅此而已
Because your mom didn't get a part?
因为你妈妈没被选上吗
She totally should have. She was really good.
她该选上的 她唱得真的很好
But you don't want to do it without her?
但没有她你就不想演了吗
Is that it?
是那样吗
I -no, I didn't want to do it in the first place, so...
不 我本来就不想做的 所以...
Yeah, you didn't. Musicals are ass.
是啊 你不想 音乐剧蠢爆了
Tech is fun as shit, though.
不过舞台布置很有意思
It's all painting and lifting.
都是画画和搬东西
It's practical. You get ripped.
很实用的 特别锻炼身体
Plus everyone gets drunk backstage.
而且大家还可以在后台喝酒
You should do tech.
你做舞台布置去
Why?
为什么
I just said why.
我刚说原因了
But also, it's summer, and it's White Pine Bay.
不过现在是夏天 而且这里是白松湾
So what else are you gonna do?
你还能干什么呢
You're still here, huh?
你还没走呢
Yeah, non-refundable ticket. Fly out Tuesday.
票不能退 周二飞
So I'll hang out here a few days,
所以我还得在这儿待几天
see the Oregon sights before I fly home.
回家前看看俄勒冈的景点
I'm sorry to put you in the middle of all that.
很抱歉让你为难
No, it's cool.
没事
No, I should've known that was gonna happen.
不 我早该知道会这样的
It's Norma... You know?
诺玛就这样嘛
But I'm an optimist at heart.
不过我是个乐观主义者
Anyway, it was good meeting you.
不管怎么说 很高兴见到你
Why is she so mad you anyways?
她为什么那么生你的气
Ah, you know how families are.
一家人嘛 难免有矛盾
Things that happen years and years ago,
很多年前的事
it's like they're yesterday.
都还历历在目
You don't need to be loaded down with all that.
就是些破事 你还是别去操心了
Yeah.
嗯
So what are you gonna do till Tuesday?
那周二前你有什么安排吗
Thought maybe I'd go fishing.
我打算去钓鱼
There's great fly-fishing here in Oregon.
俄勒冈有个飞钓的好地方
Your granddad talked about fishing
你外祖父曾说起在威廉姆森河
the Williamson River and the Umpqua.
和乌姆普夸钓鱼的事
He used to tie his own flies.
他还自己装钓饵呢
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
真的
I always kind of wondered how you do that.
我一直想知道那是怎么做的
Yeah, I never got the hang of it,
那个我一直没学会
but I still got a boxful of his.
不过他的渔具在我这儿
I brought 'em with me.
我一直带着它们
We could maybe go find a river to stand in.
我们可以一起去钓鱼
I'm--I'm kind of busy today.
今天我有事
Hey, no worries.
没关系的
But maybe we could--
不如我们...
we could maybe grab some dinner tonight.
今晚一起吃个晚餐吧
Yeah, sure.
好啊
If you want. It's cool.
如果你愿意的话 当然
You got a phone?
你有电♥话♥吗
Yeah.
有
Now you know where to find me.
这样你就能找到我了
Cool. All right.
好的 好
Take care, bud. All right.
路上小心 好的
See you.
回见
Mother, are you all right?
母亲 你还好吗
Yes, I'm all right. Stop asking if I'm all right.
我很好 别再这样问我了
Sorry. I just want to run something by you.
抱歉 我有事跟你说
What?
什么事
I know you didn't get in the play,
我知道你没被选上
and you should have. Oh, stop it.
但你有那个实力的 别说了
Well, no, it was something we were supposed to do together.
不 我们本该一起参加的
But What, you want to go sing
但是 怎么了 你想加入
in some chorus of South Pacific now?
《南太平洋》的合唱团吗
No.
不是的
I... went down to quit, and I spoke to some of the tech people,
我去那里退出时跟几个布景工作人员聊了起来
and they need help building sets.
他们说需要人帮忙做布景
Just, it's, you know, practical and...
就是一些实用的事
painting, lifting -- you get in good shape
画背景啊 搬东西之类的 也是种锻炼嘛
and you learn a skill, things like that.
而且还能学到东西
You never mentioned you like building things.
你从没说过你喜欢做东西啊
I like doing taxidermy. It's sort of "building" stuff,
我喜欢做标本啊 那也算是做东西吧
just rebuilding something you take apart first.
是把你拆开的东西重拼起来嘛
No -- okay. I think it'd be very good for you.
好的 我觉得挺好的
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表