剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Now, do you think she's got what it takes to run our business?
你觉得她有能力经营咱们的生意吗
Yeah, I think she does.
我觉得她有
What about me?
那我呢
You think I'm just some...
你觉得我只是个...
Dumb, obnoxious, overbearing clown, right?
愚蠢可憎又专横的小丑 对吧
With poor judgment?
毫无判断力
Am I warm?
对吧
No, I don't think that.
不 我不这么想
If you pick her over me,
你要是选她不选我
You will be making a tremendous mistake.
那你可就大错特错了
I didn't know I had to choose.
我不知道还要在你俩之间选择
I thought we were all on the same side.
我们不是一边的吗
Yeah, we are.
是 当然
But still, you... you hear me, right?
但你明白我的意思了吧
Completely.
清楚明白
Well, good.
那就好
'cause Iggy here wanted me to shoot you.
伊吉本想让我灭了你
Now, you can tell Jodi thank you for the groceries.
你去告诉乔迪 谢谢这些补给
And tell her we need to get Nick Ford off the map.
再告诉她 我们要除掉尼克·福特
Okay.
好吧
Convince her of it. I'll try.
说服她跟我们一起干 我尽量
Good.
很好
Drive safe.
小心开车
You can close up for the night, Emma.
你可以关门回家了 艾玛
Okay.
好
It's George.
乔治来了
Oh, shit.
不是吧
Hey, Norma.
诺玛
Uh, I'll just be leaving.
我这就走了
Good night.
晚安
These are for you.
送你的
That is so sweet.
真贴心
I had a good time last night.
昨晚我很开心
Uh, George, you know what?
乔治...
Not right now. I'm sorry.
现在不行 对不起
Not right now.
现在不行
Oh. I get it.
我明白了
Two steps forward, one step back?
欲擒故纵 对吧
No. I-I've just had a hard day.
不 我只是今天过得很辛苦
Fair enough.
好吧
Well, thanks for chiming in.
多谢补充
I wouldn't have felt it was fair otherwise.
不然我都不知该说什么了
What the hell, Norma?
什么意思 诺玛
I...you know... I don't get you.
我...你...我不明白你
What is it, some weird control thing?
这算什么 你是想控制我吗
I really don't get it.
我真的不懂
You want to know why you don't get me?
想你知道你为什么不懂吗
Because you can't get me.
因为你懂不了
You will never get me.
你永远也懂不了我
You think you know what life is,
你以为你知道什么是生活
That it's something you just stay on top of
生活就是你凭着甜言蜜语
with your soft words and your nice summer jacket?
和高档夹克就能轻松驾驭的东西
You come from a whole world of people who are not real.
你的那个世界太不真实了
You don't understand anything.
你什么都不懂
You're just sleepwalking through life.
你只是在生活中梦游而已
You have no real troubles.
你从没遇过真正的麻烦
You sit there in your little playhouses
你坐在你的玩具屋里
with your cocktails, and you judge the rest of us.
品着鸡尾酒 却对我们其他人评头论足
That's total bullsh...
一派胡言
Then why don't you get the hell out of here then?
那你♥他♥妈♥怎么还不滚
Done.
好吧
George!
乔治
George! George, I'm sorry!
乔治 乔治 对不起
I'm sorry!
对不起
Norma?
诺玛
I'm sorry, Norma.
我很遗憾 诺玛
Come on. Come on.
来 进屋吧
It's okay.
没事的
This way.
这边走
Thank you for coming over, Dylan.
谢谢你过来 迪伦
How are you?
你还好吗
I've been better.
不怎么样
I'm sure you have.
当然
Look, none of us wanted this.
听着 我们都不希望这样
I didn't want to do it.
我本不想这么做
You didn't want me to have to do it.
你不想我这么做
But unfortunately Zane Morgan made it necessary.
但是赞恩·摩根实在屁事不懂
He's the one responsible for all of this.
这一切都是他造成的
So.
那么
You have news for me?
你有什么消息跟我说吗
Yeah, I know where you can find Zane.
我知道赞恩在哪里
His body?
他的尸体吗
He's not dead.
他没死
I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't think I could've made myself more clear.
我不是跟你说得很清楚了吗
I couldn't get to him.
我无法接近他
All right, he's holed up in a house
他躲在一栋房♥子里
with three other guys, all armed.
身边有三个全副武装的人保护他
There's no way for me to do it.
我根本没法动手
Where?
在哪里
Way up Cedar Canyon, all the way at the end.
在雪松谷的尽头
There's a dirt road to the left
左边有条土路
in a house at the end of that road.
那栋房♥子就在路尽头
You know for sure he's there?
你确定他在那里吗
Yeah, I was up there. I saw him.
我去过 看到他了
I pretended I was there to take him groceries.
我假装去给他送东西
You have any thoughts about how we can get this done?
你有什么办法除掉他吗
You're gonna have to go up there with a bunch of guys.
得多找几个人一起去
Have a firefight?
枪战一番吗
I don't see it any other way.
没别的办法了
So what you're telling me is you can't help me anymore.
所以你的意思是你帮不了我了
Not by myself.
我自己做不到
All right.
好吧
Well.
既然如此
I'm really sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾听你这么说
Let's go. Go where?
我们走 去哪里
Outside.
外面
Where's Norman?
诺曼在哪里
Where is he? Where's Norman?
他在哪里 诺曼在哪里
Where is he?
他到底在哪里
Where did you take him?
你把他带到哪里去了
Here to see Norman.
我来找诺曼
I told you, he's not feeling--
我说过了 他不舒服...
No, no, no, I know what you told me.
不不 我知道你怎么说的
I need to see him in the flesh right now.
但我需要马上看到他的人
Okay, as soon as he's up, I'll send him down.
好吧 他起来我就让他去找你
No, you're not hearing me. I'm--
你没在听我说话 我...
I'm tired of being nice about it.
我不想再跟你客气了
Out of my way. You can't!
让开 站住
Come on, you don't have permission to be here.
你无权这么做
Yeah, well, call somebody. Whoever you want.
那就去叫人啊 尽管叫
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样
Okay, he's not there.
好吧 他不在
Where is he?
他去哪里了
Where is he?
去哪里了
Nick Ford has him.
尼克·福特把他抓走了
He took him. He said if I told anyone,
他把他抓走了 还说如果我说出去
he would kill him.
就把他杀了
What? He's evil.
什么 他是坏人
He's pure evil. I should've listened to you
是个大坏蛋 我该听你的话
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表