剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Your mom's not gonna like that.
你妈妈不会高兴你和她来往的
Will you zip me?
帮我拉下拉链好吗
Are you going out?
你要出去吗
Christine invited me.
克里斯汀邀请了我
I couldn't get out of it --
我没法推掉
some get-together with her and her brother.
非要我和她和她弟弟聚聚
I'd rather shoot myself.
我真不想去
No, it'll be good for you to get out,
你出去透透气也挺好的
forget about all this for a few hours, huh?
把这些麻烦先都丢在脑后
Dylan, we should talk.
迪伦 我们得谈谈
About what, Norma?
谈什么 诺玛
Don't make this harder on me than it already is.
我已经很不好受了 别再为难我了好吗
Oh, yeah. I'm sorry.
我好抱歉
I'm such a dick for making this hard on you.
我这么为难你真是混♥蛋♥
Dylan.
迪伦
What do you both want from me?
你们俩想怎么样
You think that I just have a magic wand
你觉得我有个魔杖
that will make this go away?
挥一挥就能解决所有麻烦吗
There are things in life that have consequences, Norma.
生活中有些事是会有恶果的 诺玛
You're looking at one. I'm a consequence.
而我就是你的恶果
No, you're not. You're not a consequence.
你不是 你不是恶果
You need to be strong. You need to put this behind you.
你要坚强 你要忘记这一切
I can't put this behind me.
我无法忘记
It's me. How can I put me behind me?
问题就是我 我怎么能忘记自己
He's -- he's just a -- he's a bad person.
他就是个坏人嘛
He -- he just came here to try to get money from you.
他就是来这儿骗你钱的
Is that right?
是吗
I ran into him today.
我今天遇到他了
I told him what you told me about him being my dad.
我跟他说了你说他是我父亲的事
And then he handed me this back --
他把这个还给了我
all the money that I gave him.
我给他的所有钱
So I guess he wasn't just here to get money from me.
看来他不是为了钱来的
You saw him?
你见他了
What else did he say?
他还说什么了
You know what? Just forget that I mentioned it.
算了 就当我没说
Dylan. D --
迪伦 迪...
Stay here, okay? I'll get it.
待在这儿 我去开门
You must be Norman. I'm George.
你一定是诺曼吧 我是乔治
Oh, yeah. Hello, there.
没错 你好
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 见到你很高兴
Is your mom ready?
你妈妈准备好了吗
George, hi.
乔治 你好
You look fantastic.
你看起来真美
I was just meeting Norman.
我刚和诺曼打了招呼
Shall we?
走吧
Okay. Bye, honey. I'll see you later.
好了 再见 亲爱的
What time do you think you'll be back?
你什么时候回来
I'm not sure really.
我也不知道
Don't worry. I'll make sure she doesn't get into trouble.
别担心 我不会让她有麻烦的
Bye, Norman.
再见 诺曼
Dude. Go easy.
哥们 轻点
Sorry.
抱歉
I guess it's done.
应该差不多了
Are you still bumming about that Bradley chick,
你还在为那个布莱德莉难过吗
or is this 'cause we thought you were gay?
还是因为我们以为你是基佬
No, it's actually-- it's about my mom.
不是 其实是我妈妈的事
Yeah, well, parents suck, and if you only have one,
是的 家长都很讨厌 如果你只有一个家长
they find a way to suck enough for two.
他也会想尽办法双倍折磨你
No, my mother's not like that.
不 我妈妈不是那样的
She's not like anyone else.
她跟别人不一样
Why? What makes her such a special case?
怎么不一样
'Cause she'd do anything for me.
因为她愿意为我做任何事
Have you ever had anyone that would do anything for you?
你有谁愿意为你做任何事吗
Anyway, you know, she--she just tries so hard,
不管怎样 她很努力
and this-- this thing happened, and...
但发生了件事...
and I'm just worried about her.
我很担心她
What happened?
发生了什么
Tell me.
告诉我
She's got this, uh--this brother
她有个哥哥
who showed up out of nowhere.
突然跑来
And she doesn't want him here, and he won't leave.
但妈妈不希望见到他 他又不肯离开
It's just a big deal 'cause--'cause he's a bad guy.
这事很严重 因为他是个很坏的人
Bad like how?
怎么坏了
Uh, bad like, um...
很坏 就像...
Bad.
很坏很坏
He was abusive when they were kids.
他们还是孩子的时候 他会虐待她
I just don't like him being here, being near her.
我不想让他待在我妈身边
Damn. You actually love your mom, don't you?
天啊 你真爱你老妈 是不是
Why don't you just beat this guy and get rid of him?
你为什么不打败那个人 把他除掉呢
I can't. I-I never--I could never do anything like that.
我不能 我做不出那种事
Sure you can.
怎么不能
I can totally walk you through it.
我可以告诉你怎么做
We'll scare the crap out of him,
我们会让他吓破胆
and then he won't bother your mom anymore.
这样他就不会再烦你妈妈了
Cupcake girl.
纸杯蛋糕女孩
Yes.
是我
S-sorry to bother you.
不好意思打扰你
You're not bothering me.
没有
Well, good. Okay.
那就好
I just wanted to ask you something.
我只想问你一件事
It's a simple "Yes or no" question.
就是一个是或否的问题
Okay. Go for it.
好吧 问吧
Did I--did we...
我...我们有没有
Last night. Um...
昨晚
No. No you just got wasted.
没有 你只是喝醉了
I didn't really know where to bring you.
我又不知道该送你去哪
Not that I didn't want to sleep with you.
不是说我不想和你上♥床♥
It's just I prefer it when the girl's conscious, you know.
我只是更喜欢跟清醒的女生上♥床♥
Besides, if we, uh-- if we did sleep together,
再说 如果我们上♥床♥了
you'd remember.
你一定会记得的
I'm just so relieved that we didn't.
真让我大松了一口气
You have--you have no idea how--how relieved I am.
真的 你都想不到
Relieved? Yeah.
松了口气吗 是的
Well, I-I better get back to the desk
我要回前台去了
and--and let you get back to whatever you were doing.
你也去做你的事吧
I'm guessing you've checked in here.
你已经登记了吧
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
You actually checked me in last night
是你昨晚帮我登记的
before you said you were going to vomit.
在你说你要吐之前
It was kind of funny till you actually did.
其实还蛮好笑的 可后来你真吐了
Okay. I'm sorry about that.
对于那个我很抱歉
I'll be around for a couple weeks, though.
我还会在这里待几周
I'm selling pot for the summer.
我夏季要卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Okay.
好的
Have fun with that.
祝你干得愉快
Thank you for--for looking after me.
谢谢你照顾我
No worries.
不要紧
So she says, "I absolutely did not buy a single thing."
然后她说 "我真的什么都没买♥♥"
Meanwhile, the customs guy is staring at the tag
而海关的人盯着
hanging off the back of her jacket.
她夹克背后的商标看
Speaking of shopping, I can't wait for that new Costco to open.
说到买♥♥东西 我好期待那家新好市多开张
Oh, my god.
天啊
Peter's obsessed with Costco.
彼特超喜欢好市多
It appeals to his hunter/gatherer instincts.
很符合他的收集癖
They're putting in a Costco?
他们要开家好市多吗
Yeah. Out by the new bypass road.
是的 就在那条新支路旁边
Well, I wish that wasn't happening.
真希望能不修支路
It's gonna wreck my little business.
会击垮我的小生意的
It's just gonna totally cut us off.
我们肯定会断掉生意来源的
Oh, I'm sure
我敢说
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表