剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Me too. I love it too. I love it.
我也是 我也爱
I love the Grand Canyon. Well, you didn't.
我爱大峡谷 但你不爱
No, I did not.
是的 我不爱
I was constantly afraid
我一直担心
that I was just gonna spontaneously fall in.
我会不小心掉下去
Oh, but you don't have to worry, really.
但你没必要担心 真的
Statistically, most of the people who actually fall
据统计 大部分掉下大峡谷的人
in the Grand Canyon do it because they do that thing
在他们掉下去之前
where they're pretending to fall in the Grand Canyon,
他们都在假装自己
like, right before it happens.
要掉下大峡谷
You know, "Honey, take a picture.
比如 "亲爱的 拍个照吧
This is gonna be hilari-- aah!"
一定会很好...啊"
That's true.
没错
How's it going?
怎么样
Did I miss the memorial stuff? What happened?
我错过追思会了吗 发生了什么
Oh, you know.
就是
All this.
所有这些
Who cares about Bradley? Just pound some more beers.
谁在乎布莱德莉啊 只想多喝几杯啤酒罢了
I'm sorry. You tried to do something nice.
很抱歉 你是想做好事
Well, you shouldn't be.
你不用抱歉
I was only doing it to make myself feel better,
我这么做只是想让自己好受点
and it didn't even work.
但却根本没用
Maybe that's because God or
也许是因为上帝
the universe or whoever knows the truth.
或是宇宙 或是什么的知道真♥相♥
Which is what?
什么真♥相♥
That I'm a bad person.
我是个坏人
Why?
为什么
Because she's dead, and I still don't like her.
因为她都死了 可我还是不喜欢她
You're here.
你也来了
Oh, hey. Yeah.
是的
Sorry, I-I didn't expect to see you.
没想到你也会来
So did--did you know bradley?
你认识布莱德莉吗
No.
不认识
I just heard there was beer here.
我只是听说这边有啤酒喝
Oh. Damn. You actually knew her.
不是吧 你认识她
We were, uh...
我们
pretty close.
很熟
Cody.
考迪
Norman, this is Philip.
诺曼 这是菲利普
Philip, this is Norman.
菲利普 这是诺曼
I didn't think you'd be here.
没想到你会来
Let's go find the keg.
我们去找酒桶
Come on, have a beer with us.
来吧 和我们一起喝杯酒
What was he on disability for?
他是怎么残废的
Well, at the tire factory, they have these big molds, you know.
轮胎厂有那种大模子
and after you cured the tires,
弄好轮胎后
you had to strip it out of the mold.
你得把它框在模子上
Anyway, he tore something or wrenched something.
有次他撕裂了哪里还是扭伤了哪里
Just never got right again.
后来再没恢复
So he couldn't work?
所以他没法工作了
Some days he probably could've,
有的时候还可以
but once he got used to sitting around at home drinking--
但他习惯了在家喝酒...
Did your mom work?
你妈有工作吗
Nah.
没有
We probably call it...
现在好像叫做
depression or bipolar something now,
抑郁还是躁郁症
But Frannie wasn't what you call present too much.
弗兰妮时常是精神恍惚
Frannie.
弗兰妮
Ray and Frannie.
雷和弗兰妮
Norma really never told you any of this?
诺玛之前真的什么都没跟你提过吗
She told me some things.
她跟我说过一些事
Not a lot.
不是很多
And the stuff she did tell me,
她跟我说的那些
well, I'm never sure what was true.
我也不确定是不是真的
You know, the Norma Louise I remember would get close,
我记忆中的诺玛·露易丝会跟人亲近
and then she'd get closer,
跟人越走越近
and then you'd be as close as two people could possibly be...
甚至到形影不离的地步
then suddenly you'd be out.
然后突然间她就不理你了
So what have you been doing all this time?
那么你这些年都在做什么
Where do you live?
你住在哪里
Costa Rica.
哥斯达黎加
In Costa Rica? Yeah.
在哥斯达黎加 是啊
I have these friends, a married couple,
我有一对夫妇朋友
and they own this funky hotel resort
他们有一家漂亮的假日旅馆
on this fantastic piece of property.
那里简直美极了
You been down there?
你去过那里吗
To Costa Rica? Yeah.
哥斯达黎加吗 嗯
No, but I hear it's amazing though.
没有 但我听说那里很美
But so my friends, they're getting a divorce--
然后我的朋友 他们要离婚
amicable, you know.
和平分手
But they need to cash out to split up.
需要把资产转为钱分割
So they'll sell, which they really want to do,
所以他们想把房♥子卖♥♥掉
and if I get the money together,
如果我能够凑到钱
they'll sell it to me for about 60% of what it's actually worth.
他们就会以实际价值的六折卖♥♥给我
That's a good opportunity.
很棒的机遇啊
Right?
是吧
Plus they want to sell it to someone they know, you know,
而且他们想卖♥♥给他们熟悉的人
who can run it in the same spirit that they did.
这样他们的初衷就可以得到延续
That sounds awesome.
听起来不错
Yeah.
是啊
When they offered, I thought
他们提出来的时候
it was a gift from god out of nowhere,
我觉得这是老天的恩赐
something Norma could be a part of too...
诺玛也可以从中获利
you know, a reward I could bring her for what we went through.
为了补偿我们之前经历过的一切
You know, I thought enough time had gone by
我以为已经过去了很久
that she could finally hear me.
她应该会愿意跟我说话了
What do you mean? What did you go through?
什么意思 你们经历过什么
I kept waiting to grow up, get bigger than him,
我一直等着自己长大 比他强壮
but it just never happened.
但却不如愿
You know, I mean, for all I knew,
也或许
every family was like ours anyway.
家家都有本难念的经
But I'm a man now, so I get it,
现在我是个大人了 我懂了
you know, how worthless he must've felt.
他当时肯定是多么瞧不起自己
But I wasn't a man then, and Norma sure wasn't.
但我当时还没成年 诺玛更不用说
And he just took it out on us.
他就那样拿我们撒气
Such a pretty little kid.
那么可爱的孩子
Such a trusting girl,
那么信任别人
and I couldn't protect her.
我却不能保护她
I mean, she wants to forget it happened, forget me,
她想忘记一切 忘记我
and I get that. She wants to blame me.
我能理解 她想怪罪我
I mean, I blame me too. I always have.
我也怪我自己 一直如此
Then I heard she was in the hotel business now.
后来我听说她开了家旅馆
I don't know. It just--
我也说不清
it seemed like fate.
就像是命中注定一样
But a lot of things seem like fate, and they're not.
但很多事都似乎是命中注定 但却不是
Maybe some things are.
或许有些事确实是
Christine sent me out to check on you.
克里斯汀让我来陪陪你
She's stuck talking to a couple of Peter's investors.
她在和彼特的投资者谈话抽不开身
That's nice of both of you. Thanks, I'm fine.
你们太周到了 谢谢 我很好
I'm just getting some air.
就是想呼吸一下新鲜空气
Oh, also, they just put out the desserts,
他们刚刚准备好甜品
and I didn't want you to get screwed out of having any.
我想给你留一点
Those people in there are remorseless eating machines.
里面的人可都是无情的吃货
I personally recommend this raspberry thing
我特别推荐这个树莓口味的点心
or this nutty chocolate blob.
还有这个坚果巧克力球
The raspberry thing...
来个树莓味的吧
so have you known Christine long?
你和克里斯汀认识很久了吗
Yeah. Yeah, you could say that.
是的 可以这么说
I'm her brother.
我是她弟弟
Oh, you don't say?
真的吗
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表