剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Stop it. This is not sane!
停下吧 这样不正常
You are obsessed with that dead woman.
你完全痴迷于那个死去的女人
Why? Why, Norman?
为什么 为什么 诺曼
Why are you obsessed with her death?
你为什么对她的死这么沉迷
I went to her house that night.
那晚我去了她家
What night?
哪晚
The night she was killed.
她被杀的那晚
But that's not what you told me.
可你之前不是这么跟我说的
That's not what you said.
你不是这么说的
You said that...
你说...
she offered you a ride and that you didn't take it.
她主动想让你搭便车 可你没搭
That's not what I said!
我不是这么说的
I said she offered me a ride, and then I was running home.
我说她让我搭便车 然后我就跑回家了
But something happened in the middle.
但是中间发生了些事
I-I couldn't tell you.
我不能告诉你
You'd have been angry, you know, disappointed in me.
告诉你的话你会生气 会对我失望
Norman.
诺曼
Norman, you need to tell me what happened that night.
诺曼 你得告诉我那晚到底发生了什么
She took me to her house to clean up my eye,
她带我回她家帮我清洗眼睛
you know, where-- where it had been cut.
清洗伤口
And she was nice. She made me tea.
她对我很好 给我泡茶
She talked to me.
还跟我聊天
But it was, uh...
但是...
it was weird.
很奇怪
You know, I felt like... something was happening,
我觉得好像...有事要发生
Like she was attracted to me or something.
好像她喜欢我还是什么的
And it felt wrong but also not wrong.
我觉得不对 但又觉得没事
Did you sleep with her?
你跟她上♥床♥了吗
No. No, I, uh--
没有 没有 我...
No, she was just gonna drive me home, but--but, um...
她本来说要开车送我回家 但是
she went and changed
她进卧室换衣服时
and she left her bedroom door open,
卧室门没关
And I could see her, you know, undressing.
我能看到她脱衣服的样子
And I got, uh--I got scared, I guess, you know?
我大概是怕了
I-I got, um...
我...
I got, um--
我...
I don't really remember!
我都不记得了
I just remember feeling almost like I was gonna faint,
我只记得当时感觉很晕眩
and then the next thing I know, I was running home.
再就是往家跑了
I don't remember.
我不记得了
You don't remember what happened?
你不记得发生了什么吗
No! no, I've tried!
对 不记得了 我试过了
But all I can think about is if I hadn't have left,
但我满脑子想的都是如果我当时没走
I might have been there when that person attacked her,
那有人袭击她的时候我可能就会在场
and I-I might have been able to help her,
我本可以帮她的
I might have been able to save her.
我本可以救她的
I feel like it's my fault, like I've let her down.
我觉得这是我的错 是我辜负了她
Then why did you leave?
你当时为什么离开
I don't know, mother.
我不知道 母亲
Norman, listen to me.
诺曼 听我说
She tried to seduce you, and it was not appropriate.
她是想勾引你 这是不合适的
Somewhere inside, you knew that, and you ran away.
你内心明白这一点 所以才跑了
That's it. It's plain and simple.
就这这样 很简单
You ran away because you're a good boy.
你跑了是因为你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
你是个好孩子
You must like this place.
你肯定很喜欢这里
Can I come in?
能进去吗
Yes, you can.
当然 进来吧
You drink yet? Please.
会喝酒吗 来吧
So have you thought about our little talk?
你想过我们说的话了吗
I have.
想过了
And I need to know more about my dad.
我想知道更多我爸爸的事
Is that what you wanted?
你想这样吗
So far, so good.
目前还不错
Not easy being a girl without a daddy...
没爸的孩子不容易啊
You know?
知道吗
I can imagine.
可以想象
I just need someone to explain things to me.
我只是需要有人跟我解释一下
To tell me everything.
告诉我一切
Ask away.
尽管问
I heard my dad was sleeping with Blaire Watson,
我听说我爸爸在跟布莱尔·沃森上♥床♥
and I need to know more about my dad,
我想多了解一下我爸爸
because I don't think I ever really knew him.
因为我觉得我并不真正了解他
Take this off.
衣服脱掉
Was Blaire Watson sleeping with anyone else?
布莱尔·沃森是不是还跟别人上过床
I don't know, maybe.
我不清楚 可能吧
Someone who might have been jealous?
那会不会有人嫉妒吃醋什么的
What are you doing?
你怎么来了
Did you mean what you said,
你之前说
that you'd always be here for me?
你总会帮我 是真心的吗
Good.
那就好
Because I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表