剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Alex?
亚历克斯
It's a couple questions--
就问几个问题而已
just some things I didn't have time for.
一些我之前没时间问的
Questions about what?
关于什么的问题
Norma, you have to try and disengage a little, all right?
诺玛 你试着少管一点吧 好吗
You're gonna make yourself crazy.
你这样会疯的
Disengage? I'm his mother. Are you kidding?
少管 我是他妈妈 你开玩笑吧
You're gonna patronize me over this?
你要对我摆架子吗
I've done your laundry.
我还帮你洗过衣服呢
We're just gonna talk
我们就是谈一谈
and make sure we're not missing anything,
确保没有遗漏什么
and then we'll be done.
然后就结束了
I was just trying to protect her.
我只是想保护她
You know, we were all pulling on each other, and...
当时我们互相拉扯
then he turned on me and--and lunged at me, and I...
然后他转向我 朝我扑过来
I-I pushed back at him, and he just--just stumbled back
我就推开他 然后他就绊倒了
and went all the way down the stairwell.
跌下了楼梯
I just didn't move.
我吓僵了
I keep seeing his face when he was falling.
我一直回想他跌下去时的表情
Yeah, it's a hard thing to see.
肯定很让人难受
So, um...
那么
What's--what's gonna happen to Cody?
考迪会怎么样
Well, you know, she's 17,
她才17岁
so she still needs a guardian.
所以需要监护人
Her aunt, her mother's sister-- she lives near Fort Wayne.
她有个小姨 她妈妈的妹妹 住在韦恩堡附近
We got in touch with her, and she's gonna go there.
我们和她联♥系♥了 考迪会去她那里
Well, is she nice?
她人好吗
As much as you can tell on the phone, yeah.
从刚刚通话的情况来看 还不错
Well, that's good.
那就好
You know, Norman...
诺曼
Jimmy Brennen-- he grew up here,
吉米·布伦南 他就是在这里长大的
so I knew him for a long, long time,
所以我认识他很久了
and he was angry for pretty much all of it.
他几乎一直都是个气冲冲的人
But if I hadn't of been there when he woke up,
如果他醒来的时候我不在那里
then he'd still be alive right now.
那他现在就不会死了
Nothing can change that.
什么事也改不了这个
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 没错
Have some cocoa while it's hot, huh?
想趁热喝点可可吗
Hey. You all right?
你还好吗
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这儿
I got a phone call from a friend--
一个朋友打电♥话♥告诉我的
well, actually, two friends.
好吧 其实是两个朋友
It's a small town. Gossip travels at the speed of light.
这是个小镇 流言传播得很快
Gossip? Don't worry about that.
流言 别操心那个
It doesn't matter. Is Norman all right?
不要紧 诺曼还好吗
Norman isn't even near all right.
诺曼一点都不好
He's very upset. He's worried. He doesn't know what's going on.
他很沮丧 很担心 不知道发生了什么
What they're doing here, Norma--
诺玛 他们现在在干的事
it's just standard procedure.
只是标准程序
Okay, well, when can we go home?
好吧 那我们什么时候可以回家
When they've got all the facts down.
等他们了解整件事后
You're a lawyer. Do you know how all this works?
你是个律师 你了解这些程序吗
I do.
是的
Norman, um...
诺曼
he just wanted to talk to Cody.
他只是想和考迪谈谈
And then he comes barging in.
她爸爸突然就闯进来
He's drunk. He won't listen. He's making accusations.
喝得醉醺醺的 什么也不听 就开始吵
And then he attacks Norman and then his own daughter,
然后还袭击诺曼和自己的女儿
and she is so small. She's like a little bird.
她那么一丁点 像个小鸟一样
How is she gonna stand a chance against a man like that?
怎么能打得过一个那样的大男人呢
She needed help. Norman only ever wants to help.
她需要帮助 诺曼只是想帮个忙
Norma, I don't do criminal law,
诺玛 我不是刑法律师
but I know enough that if that's what happened,
但我知道如果的确是这样
Norman has absolutely nothing to worry about.
诺曼完全不用担心
Okay.
好吧
So we go in the front gate, hit 'em front on, right?
我们就从大门进 正面袭击他们 懂了吗
No one will know what's happening.
他们连反应都来不及
Yeah?
好吗
All right.
好的
So what are those guys here for?
这些人来这里干什么
Why? No, I just thought that if you were
怎么了 没事 我想着如果你
if you were planning something, maybe I could help out.
如果你有什么计划 或许我可以帮忙
Oh, hey, speaking of plans...
说到计划
I know about yours.
我知道你的计划
Well, I guess it's more my sister's plan...
或者应该说是我妹妹的计划
You know, for you to watch my back.
让你盯着我点
And, no, Jodi didn't tell me, if that's what you're wondering,
乔迪没跟我说 如果你是在想这个的话
although I do get why she wants you to do it.
但我明白她为什么让你这么做
It's not like that. Dude, it's fine.
不是这样的 哥们 没事的
I get it.
我明白
I got out of jail, and she just handed me this job.
我一出狱 她就交给我这个任务
She didn't even hesitate.
一点都没有犹豫
So, if that's what she wants to do, then...
所以如果她想这么干 那么...
I'm good.
我没意见
I just wanted you to know that, uh...
我只是想让你知道
I knew.
我很清楚
I probably don't need to tell you.
或许不必我多说
You look like you know your way around women,
你看上去挺会跟女人相处
but, uh, if you're gonna sleep with my sister,
但如果你要继续跟我妹上♥床♥
manage your expectations.
就摆正你的期望
I don't Yeah, sure, I know.
我没有... 当然 我知道
It's just, uh...
只是...
It's not her first time below her pay grade.
这不是她第一次降低标准
You're keeping me from getting hurt, right?
你想保护我不受伤 是吧
I don't want you to get hurt either.
我也不想让你受到伤害
How are you, Cody?
你怎么样 考迪
Bad.
不好
Um, I know you don't like me.
我知道你不喜欢我
I can understand that. It's probably my fault anyway.
我能理解 而且这大概得怪我
But, please...
但是 请你
you can't tell them about Norman's blackouts.
不要跟别人说诺曼失去意识的事
Why would that even come up? Well, I don't know.
怎么可能说到这个呢 我不知道
I don't know what they're going to ask you.
我不知道他们会怎么问你
They're gonna ask me what happened when my dad died.
他们会问我爸死的时候发生了什么
Of course. I know.
当然 我知道
I am sorry.
对不起
But they might just ask about Norman, in general.
不过他们可能会大致问下诺曼
And if they do,
如果这样的话
the fact that he's blacked out on occasion--
他时不时发生记忆断片的事
they might make that something it's not.
可能会被解读成别的什么
Why? I don't know.
为什么 不知道
They might think there's something wrong with him.
他们可能会以为他有什么毛病
Is there? It's not relevant to this.
他有吗 跟这个没关系
You think it is.
你认为有
Even though Norman didn't black out tonight,
尽管诺曼今晚没失去意识
to you, it's connected.
但你觉得是有关系的
Tell me why you don't want me to say anything, and I won't.
告诉我你不想让我说的原因 我就不说
You saw him firsthand when he was like that.
你亲眼看到了他失去意识时的样子
Did he hurt you?
他伤害你了吗
Did he hurt anyone?
伤害别人了吗
Was he angry or uncontrollable? No, right?
他有充满愤怒或是失控吗 没有 对吧
He just wasn't himself,
他只是失去了意识
and there's no good reason that anyone should know that.
没必要让人知道这个
But--
但是...
You done in here, hon?
你好了吧 亲爱的
Your aunt's on the phone for you.
你小姨的电♥话♥
Um, thanks for letting me come meet you.
谢谢你让我见你
What do you want, Emma?
你想干什么 艾玛
If Norma put you up to this, you might as well tell me now
如果诺玛让你来的 你最好现在就说
so we don't waste each other's time.
省的浪费我俩的时间
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表