剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
It's when you can't solve a crime, you know,
就是无法破案的时候...
because, well, there's reverberations.
因为会产生别的问题
there--there's consequences,
会有后果
And? And...
还有呢 还有
and I'm gonna charge you with the murder of Blaire Watson.
我要起诉你杀害了布莱尔·沃森
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
You're a shit-heel, Kyle,
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 凯尔
and if there were any justice,
如果这世上还有正义可言
you'd have been on death row a long time ago.
你早就该被判死刑了
But you have no proof.
但是你没证据
The bus should be here in about 15 minutes.
大约15分钟后大巴就会来了
Okay.
好
You know, it killed my brother that he couldn't
我弟弟没能亲自来送你
be the one here doing this for you.
他非常难过
I-I know.
我知道
Here's some paper.
给你张纸
I need you to write a suicide note.
写封遗书
Okay, there's a really bad guy
有个非常坏的人
looking for the person who killed Gil.
在找杀吉尔的凶手
Okay? You need to be off the map.
你必须消失
I'm gonna take some of your clothes.
我要拿你几件衣服
I'm gonna leave 'em by the rocks at the beach with your note.
我会把衣服和遗书一起放在沙滩的岩石上
You need me to tell you what to write?
需要我告诉你怎么写吗
No, I can write it myself.
不用了 我自己会写
Hey, guys! hey!
你们回来了
They've, uh-- they've arrested someone
他们逮捕了一个人
for the murder of Miss Watson.
是杀害沃森老师的嫌疑人
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God! That's wonderful.
天哪 太棒了
Isn't that wonderful, Norman?
太棒了 对不对 诺曼
Oh! that's-- isn't that great news?
真是个好消息啊 对不对
Yeah! it's so great.
是啊 好消息
Oh. It's--it's fantastic.
真是 太好了
Hey, your--
你...
your mom's such a good person.
你妈妈人真好
She cares so much.
她那么关心别人
Yeah. Yeah, she cares a lot.
对 她很关心别人
Good night, Emma.
晚安了 艾玛
Night.
晚安
You got to go.
你该走了
I'm already gone.
我已经"死"了
She's on the bus.
她上车走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure.
不客气
This is for you.
这是给你的
Can I help you?
请问有什么事吗
Yeah, I'm looking for a place called Bates Motel.
我在找贝茨旅馆
Yeah, it's a few miles down the road.
沿路过去几英里处就是
I was just there though. No vacancy sign was on.
我刚路过那儿 已经客满了
Yeah, well, I'm not looking for a room there.
我不是找地方住宿的
I was just trying to find my sister.
我想找我妹妹
Yeah? Who's your sister?
这样啊 你妹妹是谁
Norma Bates.
诺玛·贝茨
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表