剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Let's have a little something. Okay.
我们还是喝点什么吧 那好吧
Andrea, a bottle of the chevalier-montrachet in the fridge.
安德莉亚 从冰箱里拿一瓶勃艮地白葡萄酒
Of course, Mr. Ford.
好的 福特先生
Let's go inside. All right.
我们进去吧 好的
So let's talk bypass, shall we?
我们来谈谈支路吧 好吗
Okay.
好的
I'm still in awe of you, by the way...
对了 我还在佩服你呢
Going off on Lee Berman, that arrogant ass.
敢对李·伯曼那个傲慢的混♥蛋♥发脾气
Well, I'm sure you could tell him whatever you wanted,
你肯定想对他说什么就能说什么
and he'd actually listen.
而且他真会听进去
You would think so, yes.
是啊 你当然会这么想
Yes, you would, but it doesn't work that way.
是啊 可事情不是那样的
Why doesn't it? It just doesn't.
为什么不是 就不是
But you, Norma Bates,
但是你 诺玛·贝茨
you have nothing to lose by going against him.
你对抗他没有任何损失
You have no position, no power.
你没有地位 没有权力
You're an innocent--
你是个无辜的
a young...
年轻的
single mother,
单身母亲
a businesswoman fighting to save her motel.
为拯救自己的旅馆而抗争的女商人
It's--it's quite touching.
很有感染力
Yes.
是的
I can't oppose him openly.
我不能公开反对他
I'm too mixed up in everything that goes on in this town.
我跟这座镇子里的各种事纠缠太深
But you can.
但你可以
I can?
我可以吗
You can oppose him for both of us.
你可以替我们俩去对抗他
Well, if you ask me, the problem is Lee Berman.
你要问我的话 问题就在于李·伯曼
Before he got on the city council,
他进市议会之前
the bypass was totally stalled.
支路已经完全停工了
Yeah, that's true.
没错 的确是那样
But don't worry about Lee Berman.
但你不用担心李·伯曼
I'm gonna help you maneuver this,
我会帮你搞定这事
and I'll pull some strings when I'm able to.
我有机会的时候 会托些关系
How does that sound? That sounds great.
怎么样 太棒了
Good. This could be fun.
很好 会很有意思的
To doing what's right.
敬正确的事
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Yes, it's--it's very good.
是的 很不错
It's very good. okay.
很不错 那就好
The first thing I want you to do...
我要你做的第一件事...
Go see this guy. Okay.
去见这个人 好的
This will be our first shot across their bow.
这算是我们发出的第一个警告
So whowho Excuse me.
这人是... 抱歉打搅
Mr. Ford, it's time for the conference call.
福特先生 电♥话♥会议时间到了
They're holding.
他们在等着呢
I really have to take this call.
我必须接这个电♥话♥
Just go see him. I'll be in touch.
去见他吧 我会保持联络的
Oh, okay.
好的
Sorry.
抱歉
But thank you so much for doing this.
非常感谢你能做这些
I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am.
我的感激真是难以言表
You're a charming woman, Norma.
你是个很有魅力的女人 诺玛
It's gonna be a real pleasure working with you.
跟你共事一定会非常愉快
Sorry. I didn't realize this door opened right into your office.
抱歉 我没想到这扇门打开就是你的办公室
I'm looking for Brian Fuller. Oh, that's me.
我找布莱恩·福勒 我就是
I'm Norma Bates. Nick Ford gave me your card?
我是诺玛·贝茨 尼克·福特让我来的
Oh, great. Yeah, I have your report right here.
太好了 我有你的报告
Okay. Yeah, just finished it.
好吧 刚刚完成了
You just finished it? Finished what?
你刚刚完成了 完成什么了
The report. It's all set.
报告 都搞定了
You can file it as is.
你可以这样提交了
File it?
提交这个
Nick didn't explain all the details to you, did he?
尼克没有跟你细说 对吗
No.
没有
Okay, so I'm a biologist, and I prepared this.
我是个生物学家 我准备了这个
It's an environmental impact report
这是一份环境影响报告
with a request for an immediate injunction.
申请一份立即生效的禁令
"Pistol River Pocket Gopher"?
皮斯托河囊鼠
Yeah, they're on the endangered-species list,
是的 它们在濒危物种名单上
and they just happen to live on the land
而它们碰巧就生活在
where they want to build the bypass.
即将修建支路的那块地上
I see.
我明白了
Oh, okay, so...
好吧 那么...
So just file that down at city hall,
去市政厅提交这份报告
and it should bring everything to a grinding halt...
应该可以阻止这一切
for a while, anyways.
至少是暂时阻止
Do I owe you anything for this?
我该给你什么回报吗
No, it's all taken care of.
不需要 都已经安排妥当了
Okay, then.
那好吧
This is so great.
真好
This is great. Thank you very much.
太好了 非常感谢
Hey, boys.
小子们
What's going on?
干什么呢
We're just packaging up the 50 keys that we're shipping down to Palo Alto.
我们正在打包要送去帕洛阿尔托的50包货
Cool. Hey, you want to grab some lunch later?
挺好 回头一起吃个午饭吧
Sure.
好啊
Yeah, I thought we'd go to that Mexican place
要不我们去雷默常说起的
that Remo's always talking about...
那家墨西哥餐馆吧
You know, talk shop.
聊聊工作
Yeah, yeah. What time do you want us to meet you there?
行啊 我们什么时候去找你
"Us"?
我们是谁
Yeah, me and Remo.
我和雷默啊
No, Remo can't go.
雷默来不了
Those duffels of cash got to make it up to Checco's.
那些现金得赶快送去切科那里
He's making a delivery for me.
他得替我去送一下
You got a problem?
有意见吗
No, no, I just kind of --
没有 我只是
just a bit psyched for some Mexican.
挺想吃墨西哥菜的
Well, maybe Dylan will bring you some leftovers.
那让迪伦给你打包带点吧
You said you, uh, come out here at night?
你说你 经常晚上来这儿
Isn't it kind of scary?
不害怕吗
I mean, you know, a girl out here by herself.
一个女孩子家 自己跑来
What, I'm gonna have an altercation with a ground squirrel?
怎么 怕和松鼠打架吗
No, you're just, uh, so alone out here.
不是 只是一个人会孤独啊
You don't avoid things just because you're scared of them.
害怕不是逃避的理由
You heard my dad yelling?
你听见我爸吼我了吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's okay. I'm almost 18.
没关系 我快18了
I can leave soon.
马上就能离开了
You're lucky you have such a good relationship with your mom.
你和你妈关系那么好 真是幸运
You remember when I said I could be a really nice guy, Zane?
还记得我说我会很亲切吗 赞恩
You remember that? Till I break you?
记得吗 在我打倒你之前
Get up.
起来
That's the warm-up, Zane.
这还只是热身 赞恩
When you least expect it, I'm gonna show up,
我会在你最意想不到的时候出现
and I'm gonna bury you and your little business in the ground.
然后亲手埋葬你和你的小生意
And now you know I'm a man of my word, right, Zane?
现在知道我言出必行了吧 赞恩
Just between you and me, I've been thinking of
告诉你个秘密 我一直在考虑
hitchhiking down the Pacific Coast to Mexico.
在太平洋海岸公路上搭车去墨西哥呢
Wouldn't that be cool?
那多酷啊
I've never met a girl like you.
我从没见过你这样的女孩
Like what?
哪样
Uh, you're just so, um...
就是很...
I don't know.
我也不知道
I guess I feel safe with you.
我觉得和你在一起很安全
That's a weird thing for a guy to say, isn't it?
一个男生这么说很奇怪吧
No, it's nice, actually.
其实感觉挺好的
Can I tell you something...
跟你说个秘密吧
something I've never told anyone?
我从没跟别人说过
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表