剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Good luck, mother.
祝你好运 母亲
They'd be lucky to get you on their stupid council.
你能加入他们的破议会是他们三生有幸
The mayor is ready for you, Mrs. Bates.
镇长在等你了 贝茨太太
I understand that coastal development is necessary,
我当然明白海岸发展很有必要
but it really needs to be seriously controlled,
但是也需要严加管理
in order to maintain a kind of quality of life
这样我们才能保证生活质量
that I think we're all used to living here
保证我们已经习惯的
in pine white bay -- or white pine bay.
松白湾 白松湾的生活
So how do you know the Heldens?
你怎么认识黑尔登夫妇的
Oh, Christine and I met at community theater.
我是在社区剧院认识克里斯汀的
Ah. I love them both.
我很喜欢他俩
They're really great friends of mine,
他们俩都是我的好朋友
and they love you.
而且他俩都很喜欢你
That's nice to hear. Yeah.
那真好
They're great.
他们特别好
And you also know Nick Ford.
而且你也认识尼克·福特
Yes, I do.
没错
He also has really great things to say about you,
他也对你赞不绝口
and he really wants you to have this seat.
他非常希望你能得到这个席位
I appreciate his support.
我非常感激他的支持
Well, his support means something.
他的支持确实重要
You really don't want to cross Nick Ford.
尼克·福特可绝不能惹
No, I don't suppose you do.
我也觉得
Okay, uh, great.
好吧 很好
Thank you for stopping by.
谢谢你的到访
Oh, you don't want me to talk about my positions on --
你不想听听我的一些意见吗
Well, no, judging by the company you keep,
不用了 从你结交的人看
I know all that I need to know.
就足以说明一切了
So it was nice to meet you, Norma.
很高兴见到你 诺玛
Nice to put a face to the name.
久闻不如一见
You've made a really big impression around here in a short time.
你在很短的时间内就在这里名声远扬
Well, that wasn't my intent.
我也并非有意为之
I just wanted to move to a nice, quiet town with my son.
我只想和儿子搬进一个舒适安静的小镇
Well, it's worked out for you.
这里很适合你嘛
You are in with all the right people.
你结交了很多益友
Thanks again for stopping by.
再次感谢你的到访
I'll be making my decision very quickly.
我将很快给你答复
Okay, very good. Thank you so much.
太好了 非常感谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Sorry about the other day.
那天的事真抱歉
I'm like, "jump off a rope and drown yourself."
我简直是在鼓动你自杀
Miss Peer Pressure here.
这就是同伴压力啊
It's not your fault. I totally wanted to do it.
不能怪你 我也想那样的
Just got out of control.
只是失控了
Oh, Norman's not here right now.
诺曼现在不在
I actually came to see you.
我是来找你的
You know how Norman got all crazy out of control?
你知道诺曼发狂失控的事吧
Yeah.
知道
Is he all right?
他没事吧
Well, he's sensitive and emotional.
他只是有点敏感 有点情绪化
Why? What happened?
怎么了 为什么这么问
What?
怎么了
Please, tell me.
求你了 告诉我
He's blacked out twice in front of me,
他两次在我面前失去意识
and he told me it's happened before.
而且他说以前也发生过
Blacked out? You mean fainted?
失去意识 你是说晕过去吗
He fainted once at school. No, he, like, leaves his body.
他在学校也晕过一次 不 是灵魂出窍
He can physically move and even talk a little,
他的身体可以动 也可以说话
but he's not in there.
但是他的意识不在
And then he wakes up later.
之后他会突然醒来
It's like he's sleepwalking.
像是梦游一样
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
Well, he told me not to tell his mom,
他让我不要告诉他妈妈
but now I'm worried I should be telling someone,
但是我觉得还是该说出来
'cause maybe there's something really wrong with him
以防他真有什么毛病
and he needs help.
需要帮助
He likes you a lot and trusts you.
他很喜欢你 也信任你
I can see that.
我能看出来
So this is me, just kind of giving you this information,
所以我就想跟你说一声
so you can do what you think is right.
你决定怎么处理吧
There, I'm done.
我说完了
Why didn't he want you to tell Norma?
他为什么不让你告诉诺玛
He just said, "she'll get upset."
他怕她知道后会太担心
Hello.
喂
Norma Bates? Yes.
请问是诺玛·贝茨吗 对
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You're the newest member of the city council.
你成为市议会的新成员了
Really?
真的吗
I have a few items for you to pick up today as well.
今天这边需要你来取几样东西
Oh, yeah, I can be there for that.
好 可以
Your parking permit, keys, and...
你的停车证 钥匙 还有...
Wait, you're sure about this, right?
等等 你确定吗
The mayor is quite set on his decision.
这是镇长作出的决定
Okay. Thank you very much for calling.
好的 谢谢你打电♥话♥通知
Norman, guess what. What?
诺曼 你猜怎么着 怎么了
I got a seat. I'm on the council!
我成功了 我成为议员了
Aw, yes! Yeah!
太棒了 是啊
That's wonderful, mom.
太棒了 妈妈
You ready to go?
你准备好了吗
You got your D.M.V. test in an hour.
一个小时后你就要去考驾照了
Yeah, I'm ready.
我准备好了
I'm so proud of you, mother.
我太为你骄傲了 母亲
Yeah, you know, I didn't think I could do it,
是啊 我都没想到我会成功
but I guess you just got to believe in yourself, you know?
人还是应该有点自信 对吧
And now, you're getting your license.
你马上就要拿到驾照了
What a great day.
今天真是个好日子啊
I told you moving here would be the best thing we ever did.
我就说嘛 搬来这里绝对是明智的选择
Don't forget your seat belt.
不要忘记系安全带
Bates?
贝茨对吗
Hello, there. Hi.
你好 你好
Hi, Emma.
喂 艾玛
Hi. Are you coming back soon?
你快回来了吗
Uh, it's gonna be a few hours. Why?
还要几个小时 怎么了
I just have to tell you something.
我有事跟你说
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'd rather tell you in person.
我觉得还是当面跟你说比较好
Well, now you got me all worried, so just tell me.
你这样说让我很担心 现在就说吧
Really, I'd rather--
真的 我还是...
Emma, what's wrong?
艾玛 到底怎么了
Did you know Norman is having blackouts?
你知道诺曼最近好几次失去意识吗
What are--
什么...
What are you talking about?
这话什么意思
That girl, Cody Brennen, told me.
考迪·布伦南跟我说的
Told you what? How does she know anything?
跟你说什么 她怎么会知道
She said that Norman has blacked out twice
她说诺曼跟她在一起时
when he's been with her, like he's sleepwalking.
曾两次失去意识 就像是在梦游
And he told her it had happened before.
诺曼告诉她以前也有过类似情况
I guess he told her not to tell you, but she was worried.
他还不让她告诉你 但是她很担心
She didn't know if she should tell you anyways,
她不知道是不是该告诉你
so she told me.
所以就跟我说了
And I'm telling you.
我觉得该告诉你
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Thanks, Emma. It's okay. Bye.
谢谢你艾玛 没事 拜拜
Can someone get their license
经常会失去意识的人
if they've been experiencing blackouts?
有资格拿驾照吗
Mother, what are you talking Norman.
母亲 你说什么... 诺曼
Has he experienced a loss of consciousness in the last three years?
最近三年内他曾有失去意识的情况吗
Yes, he has.
是的
I'm sorry, but he absolutely can't get a license.
抱歉 有这种情况当然不行了
He can apply in three years, if he has no recurrences.
如果三年内没有复发的话可以再来申请
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表