剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Norman, I need to talk to you.
诺曼 我要跟你谈谈
I don't know where you've been,
我不知道你去了哪
and I'm not gonna give you the third degree.
我也不会对你严刑逼问
I'm not gonna be that mother.
我不想做那种母亲
I raised you to make good choices,
我从小教育你要做出正确的选择
and I'm gonna assume that you will,
我想你会这样做的
but I will tell you one thing.
但是我要告诉你一件事
Okay.
说吧
That girl is not a good choice.
那个女孩不怎么样
She's rude. She's disrespectful to adults.
她粗鲁无礼 不尊重大人
I mean, not to be prejudiced, but she smokes and has tattoos,
我不是有偏见 但她还抽烟纹身
which I could live with if she was decent,
她要是有点礼貌我还能接受
but she's not.
可她又不是
She's really not like that, mother.
她不是这样的 母亲
She's a nice girl.
她是个好姑娘
I think she just gets uncomfortable around parents.
她只是在家长身边觉得不自在吧
Yeah, well, it's always the troublemakers that do.
喜欢惹麻烦的孩子都这样
Norman, women can be tricky.
诺曼 女人有时候很难捉摸
And you have such a good heart.
你心地那么善良
There's girls like her, girls that have no future.
她那种女孩 是没有未来的
They're just raised like a weed.
她们从小像野草一样生长
They're just trapped in some unbearable circumstance
她们困在一种令人难以忍♥受的环境中
that they can't get out of.
又无法逃脱
I'm--I'm just saying, that's the kind of girl
我是想说 那种女孩
that can get you into trouble, hmm?
会给你惹麻烦的 知道吗
You know, talk you into things, get pregnant.
她们会说服你干坏事 把自己搞怀孕
Next thing you know, your life is over.
然后 你的人生就结束了
I-I didn't make the world the way it is.
世界就是如此 我也无能为力
There are people who can help you and people who can hurt you,
有人可以帮你 有人可以伤害你
and you gotta pick the right people.
你得选对人
That girl Cody is not the right people.
那个考迪不是好选择
I really don't want you seeing her anymore, Norman.
我真不希望你再见她了 诺曼
I have to see her at tech. The play's in a few weeks.
做舞台布置时我还得见她 戏几周后就上演了
Then we'll be done.
然后我就再也不见她了
OK, fine.
好吧
Finish the play. You made a commitment.
做完你答应要做的事
But I don't want you spending time with her outside of there, okay?
但除舞台布置外你不要跟她在一起 好吗
Okay, mother.
好的 母亲
Is that gonna be okay?
拿掉那个没事吗
We're not going underwater, are we?
我们又不去水下 对吧
Not that I can think of.
我看是不用
Second thought-- maybe keep it close.
不过 还是把那东西放在手边吧
What's the matter?
出什么事了
You didn't hear the news?
你没听说吗
No, what news?
没有 什么事
Lee Berman, from the city council,
市议会的李·伯曼
was in a car accident tonight.
今晚出车祸了
His car crashed off Summit Vista Road
他的车冲出了峰望路
and then went all the way down into the ravine.
一直冲下了深谷里
He's dead.
他死了
You're awake.
你醒了
I heard you just saved my brother's life.
听说你刚救了我哥哥的命
We're gonna take care of all this...
我们会处理好...
expenses...
所有的费用
Get you back on your feet.
直到你康复
I don't want you worrying about any of it, okay?
这个你不用担心 知道吗
I just wanted to meet the famous Dylan Massett.
我就是想来见见大名鼎鼎的迪伦·马塞特
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm your boss.
我是你老板
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表