剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I'll meet you there at 8:00 p.m.
晚上八点在那儿见
I'll see you then.
到时候见
You look beautiful.
你真漂亮
I just put dinner on. Hope you like steak.
我刚把晚饭准备好 希望你喜欢牛排
Who doesn't?
谁会不喜欢呢
Come on in.
请进
I learned how to really grill a steak in Austin
我有一年夏天在奥斯丁一个农场
when I worked on a ranch one summer.
学会了该怎样烤牛排
Really, what'd you do?
是吗 你在那儿做什么
I was a ranch hand.
农场工人
Been at Brown for two years
在布朗待了两年
and just got a little fed up with the lifestyle of the privileged.
有点厌倦了特权阶级的生活
So I applied for a job that I didn't know how to do,
所以我去找了一份我根本不会的工作
and I faked it.
假装我会
Got thrown off a horse.
从马上摔下来过
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
What's Brown?
布朗是什么
That's a university back east.
是东部的一所大学
Oh, right. Yeah, yeah.
对 是
Where'd you go again?
你上的哪所大学来着
Florida.
佛罗里达州大学
Wait, didn't you say you went to Arizona State?
等等 你不是说你上的亚利桑那州立大学吗
Did you transfer?
你转学了吗
I think this was a mistake.
我觉得这是个错误
What do you mean this was a mistake?
什么意思
Norma, dinner's ready.
诺玛 晚饭好了
Look, I'm not who you think I am.
听着 我不像你想象的那样
What are you talking about? I didn't transfer.
你在说什么 我没有转学
I didn't even go to college. I lied about it.
我根本没上过大学 我撒了谎
I barely finished high school.
我勉强从高中毕了业
My husband didn't own an insurance company,
我丈夫并没开保险公♥司♥
and my family was a mess.
我的家庭一团糟
I'm not educated or polished or nice.
我没受过教育 不光鲜也不善良
I'm nothin'.
我什么都不是
I don't have dinners with men like you in houses like this,
我不能在这样的房♥子里和你这样的人吃晚饭
and no one cooks me filet mignon. I got to go.
也没人会给我做菲力牛排 我得走了
What about dinner?
那晚饭怎么办
I know. I'm sorry.
抱歉
Norman...
诺曼
Okay.
好了
Here I am. Talk.
我来了 说吧
For future reference, Dylan,
给你一条建议 迪伦
in business, as in life in general,
不管是做生意 生活还是其他事
pleasantries are an important part of how people communicate.
幽默都是人们交流的重要部分
It helps us to find common ground,
能让我们找到共同点
but I sense you're not comfortable being here,
但我能感觉到你来这里不是很舒服
maybe even a little out of your depth.
甚至有点力不从心
So we'll skip past that part today
所以我们今天就跳过幽默的部分
and get right to our mutual problem.
直接谈论我们的共同问题
What's that?
什么问题
Zane Morgan.
赞恩·摩根
What about him?
他怎么了
You can find him.
你可以找到他
You can get to him, and you can take him out.
接近他 把他除掉
You do that, and this all stops right here.
你这么做 这一切都就此为止
You're asking me to kill Zane.
你让我杀赞恩
I'm not asking you.
不是我让你
You need to do it.
你必须这么做
You don't start a drug war
要发动一场毒贩战争
unless you're prepared for a slaughter
就得做好参战双方所有人
down to the last man standing.
被会杀的一个不剩的准备
Are you prepared for that?
你准备好了吗
Is your family?
你家人准备好了吗
' Cause that's what's going to rain down on you.
因为那就是会发生在你身上的事
We're done talking.
我们谈完了
And stay the hell away from my mother...
离我母亲远点
or I will kill you.
不然我杀了你
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Jury just came back.
陪审团回来了
Kyle Miller's been convicted of the murder of Blaire Watson.
凯尔·米勒被裁定谋杀了布莱尔·沃森
I thought you might like to know.
我觉得该告诉你
So what does that mean? What do we do?
这是什么意思 我们该怎么办
What do we do about what?
什么怎么办
About Norman Bates,
诺曼·贝茨的事
and the fact that his semen sample matched,
他的DNA跟我们发现的精♥液♥吻合
that he had sex with her the night that she was killed,
这说明她遇害那晚他们俩上过床
and nobody but us knows about this.
这事除了我们没人知道
Okay, well, you know, here's something we could do.
好吧 我们可以这么做
We could prosecute Blaire Watson
我们可以指控布莱尔·沃森
for having sex with a minor.
跟未成年人发生性关系
Oh, no. Sh--, she's dead.
不对 她已经死了
You, uh...
你
you tell anyone,
你要是把这事告诉别人
and I'll hang you from the highest tree
我就整死你
for illegally running a sample through the criminal database.
就凭你非法地用犯罪数据库检索样本
I gotta go. Thanks for the news.
我要走了 谢谢你告诉我
...doesn't have to be a crown block.
未必是起重机
It could be a car backing over him
可能是倒车时轧过了他
or he could fall out the upstairs window.
又或者他从楼上窗户掉了下来
Any little thing like that, just so it's a morgue job.
如果那样的话 就是验尸官的事了
Are you crazy? Not that crazy.
你疯了吗 没那么疯
Goodbye, Mrs. Dietrichson. What's the matter?
再见 迪特里克松夫人 怎么回事
Look, baby. You can't get away with it.
亲爱的 你逃不掉的
You want to knock him off, don't you?
你想干掉他 是吧
That's a horrible thing to say.
这么说太可怕了
What'd you think I was, anyway?
你以为我是什么样的人
The guy that walks into a good-looking dame's front parlor
是那种去漂亮太太家的客厅 然后说
and says, "Good afternoon, I sell accident insurance on husbands."
"下午好 给丈夫卖♥♥份意外险吗"的人
Norman, we need to talk.
诺曼 我们得谈谈
George not feeling well?
乔治不舒服吗
I missed you.
我想你了
That's sort of silly. We just saw each other.
别傻了 我们才分开一小会儿
Norman, stop it. Stop what?
诺曼 别这样 哪样
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在做什么
I'm watching a movie.
我在看电影
Yeah, the movie that you said you'd seen a hundred times
是啊 我之前提出想跟你一起去看
that I wanted to go to with you.
而你说你已经看了一百遍的电影
Well, we have seen it a hundred times.
我们的确看了一百遍了
I still enjoy it.
但我仍然很喜欢
Sometimes it's just nice to watch a movie alone, you know?
有时一个人看电影挺好的
You're being a dick about something that isn't my fault.
你在为一件不能怪我的事犯浑
I'm just watching a movie.
我只是在看电影
Movie's over.
电影结束了
That was childish. Norman, stop it.
这招太幼稚了 诺曼 别这样
Stop. I don't like you this way.
我不喜欢你这样
And what way is that?
我哪样
All distant,
这么冷漠
like you couldn't be bothered with me.
好像你不愿意搭理我似的
You mean like I'm my own person?
你是说像是我自有主张
Like we're different? Like I have secrets from you?
像是我们不一样 像是我有事瞒你吗
Don't you walk away from me!
你不准就这么走掉
You're being ridiculous.
你简直无理取闹
Am I?
是吗
Norman, please.
诺曼 求你了
Oh, I see. The anger didn't work.
我明白了 生气不好使
Now the tears.
就改哭了
Norman, you don't understand!
诺曼 你不明白
No, I do understand!
不 我明白
I understand that you're not who I thought you were.
我明白你不是我想的那样
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表