剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Norman...
诺曼
I know you can't hear me right now,
我知道你现在听不到
but if you ever do,
但你以后如果听到了
just know that I love you.
要记得我爱你
I love you more than anything on this earth or in heaven.
我爱你胜过这世界上的一切
Know that.
记住这点
I'm gonna talk about us.
我来讲讲咱们吧
The average guys, the John Does.
就是路人甲 无名氏
If anybody should ask you what the average John Doe is like,
要是有人问你普通人什么样
you couldn't tell him
你没法回答
because he's a million and one things.
因为普通人都那样却又各有不同
He's Mr. Big and Mr. Small.
他可能很高 可能很矮
He's simple and he's wise.
他可以单纯 或很聪明
He's inherently honest,
他也许天性诚实
but he's got a streak of larceny in his heart.
又或者有盗窃倾向
He seldom walks up to a public telephone
他要是去公共电♥话♥亭
without shoving his finger into the slot
总会把手指伸进投币口
to see if somebody left a nickel there.
看看有没有人落下零钱
He...
他
is the man the ad.s are written for.
会相信各种广♥告♥
He's the fella everybody sells to --
他是所有人推销的
sells things to.
对象
He's--
他是...
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, yes!
这里有人
Is somebody there?
外面有人吗
We were sent out here to check on you, Norman.
有人派我们来看看你 诺曼
Who sent you, huh?
谁派你们来的
Why is this happening to me?
为什么要这样对我
Well, that's not my place to explain.
这可不该我解释
Brought you some food.
给你拿了些吃的
W-what have I done?
我做了什么
Why are you keeping me here?
为什么要把我关在这里
Pretty hungry, huh?
很饿 是吗
Finish this up.
你看着
Hey, Nick.
尼克
Yeah, the kid's fine.
那孩子没事
Stupid, but he's fine.
傻乎乎的 但他没事
Son of a bitch!
这个小杂种
What the hell'd you do that for?
你为什么那么做
Pick him up.
把他抬起来
Pick him up.
把他抬起来
What is this?
这是什么
Put him in the box.
把他关进去
Hi, Emma. What's up?
艾玛 什么事
Um, okay.
好吧
Norma, I came by to tell you
诺玛 我过来告诉你
I'm giving you my two weeks' notice.
我两周后要离开
I won't be able to work at the motel anymore.
我没法继续在旅馆工作了
Why not?
为什么
A lot of reasons.
原因很多
I don't think it's a good idea for me to go into all of them.
我觉得统统解释一遍不太好
That's fine. If I--
没关系 如果我
I mean, the way I see it, the Bates Motel is a family business,
在我眼里 贝茨旅馆是家族生意
and--and I feel like I've been part of the family in some ways,
我觉得自己在某种意义上是这个家庭的一员
but in a lot of other ways, I don't.
但在更多层面上 我不是
I feel excluded.
我感到被排斥
I think there's a lot of things going on around here
我觉得这里发生的很多事
that no one wants to tell me about,
都没人肯告诉我
like what happened with Dylan,
比如迪伦出了什么事
and what's going on with you and Norman.
还有你跟诺曼之间到底怎么了
Have you heard from Norman? No, I haven't.
你有诺曼的消息吗 不 我没有
Why?
为什么这么问
See, that's fine.
不说没关系
That's your choice.
那是你的事
But I just think I could help.
但我只是觉得我能帮忙
And if I can't-- I mean,
如果我不能的话
I know technically I'm not a member of your family.
我明白我并不真是你家的一员
I just think you'd be better off without me around,
或许没有我对你可能更好吧
always asking questions and bugging you
我总是问你问题 总是烦你
and just wanting to be included.
总想你当我是自己人
It's such a shame that you'll be leaving us, Emma.
你要离开我们真遗憾 艾玛
You've been such a big help.
你帮了很大的忙
I understand.
我理解
You--you do?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
We'll miss you.
我们会想你的
You have reached the offices of Ford Research.
这里是福特调研办公室
Our offices are now closed.
我们的办公室暂时关闭
Please leave a message at the tone,
请在哔声后留言
and your call will be returned.
我们会尽快给您回复
Hi, this is Norma Bates calling for Nick Ford.
我是诺玛·贝茨 我找尼克·福特
Could you tell him that we are doing
你能不能告诉他我们正在
exactly what he has asked us to do?
按照他要求的那么做
Oh, he needs to know this.
他必须知道
This is very important.
这非常重要
And could you ask him to please call Norma Bates?
还有 你能不能让他给诺玛·贝茨打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mr. Ford?
福特先生
What is it?
怎么了
We found this in Norman Bates' pocket.
我们在诺曼·贝茨的口袋里发现了这个
Help me, please.
请救救我
Help me.
救命
Help me, please. Help me.
请救救我 救命
Help me, please. Help me. Help me.
请救救我 救命 救命
Norman, honey.
诺曼 亲爱的
I'm right here with you.
我就在这里陪着你
It's all going to be okay.
一切都会没事的
Are you sure? Yes, of course I'm sure.
你确定吗 是的 我当然确定
What if I can't find you?
那如果我找不到你呢
I'm always with you.
我永远在你身边
Everybody's mother lives inside them.
每个人的母亲都在他们心里
If you're ever worried about something,
如果你担心什么事
just hear my voice saying it's gonna be okay.
那就听着我的声音告诉你会没事
And it is.
然后就没事了
I love you, Mother.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you too.
我也爱你
I brought you some groceries.
我给你带了些杂货
Jodi told you where I was, right?
乔迪告诉你我在这里的 对吗
Yeah.
对
That's good of you.
你挺够意思
Come on in.
进来吧
Remember the boys, right?
还记得弟兄们吧
Sure.
当然
Where do you want me to put these?
东西放哪
Ah, just set 'em down on the floor there.
随便放那边地上吧
Then you can give us your gun.
现在可以把枪交出来了
Why? What's the matter?
为什么 怎么了
Well, I don't know if I can trust you.
我可不知道你信不信得过
I don't know whose side you're on.
我不知道你是哪边的人
For all I know, you came here to kill me.
你说不定是来杀我的
Come on.
交出来吧
He's clean. Good. Have a seat.
他身上没东西了 很好 坐
Chuck, get him a beer.
查克 给他拿罐啤酒
That was very nice of you and Jodi to do that.
你跟乔迪这么做真贴心
Bring me groceries.
给我送日用品来
She's a very nice lady, ain't she?
她真是个好女人 对吧
Yeah. Sure.
当然
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表