剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
The mayor of our city.
镇长啊
Oh, Rob, yeah. Right.
罗伯啊 对
I just -- he doesn't even know me.
不过 他都不认识我呢
Well, call him, and tell him
打电♥话♥给他 告诉他
that you want to talk to him about taking over the seat.
你想和他谈谈接替这一职位的事
Tell him you're a friend of mine and Peter's.
告诉他你是我和彼得的朋友
They play golf together.
他们一起打高尔夫球
And I'm gonna have George call you
我会让乔治联♥系♥你
to help prep you for the meeting.
帮你准备跟他面谈
No, I'm not trying to set you up again.
不是 我不是又想帮你们牵线
I can take a hint.
我明白的
I mean, it's not him. He's wonderful.
不是他的原因 他无可挑剔
I'm just not ready yet. Please.
只是我还没准备好 没事的
It's just he's fantastic at this kind of thing.
他真的很擅长这种事
He was a lawyer for many years.
他当过很多年律师
Politics have always been a hobby of his.
他也一直对政♥治♥感兴趣
He helped three senators get elected,
他曾成功帮三名参议员当选
and I really think he could help you get this seat.
我相信他一定能帮你得到这个职位
Really?
真的吗
I don't want to put you to trouble.
我不想给你添麻烦
Norma, stop it.
诺玛 别傻了
It's no trouble at all. I am gonna call him.
一点也不麻烦 我会联♥系♥他的
I think it would be great
我觉得议会能有一位
to have a smart, single mom with a business on the board.
聪明而且事业有成的单身妈妈会很棒的
Let me know how that call goes, okay?
打完电♥话♥跟我通报下情况
You slept a long time.
你睡了很久
That's good.
这是好事
What's this?
这是什么
It's a little elixir I made for you
我给你做的一点灵药
from some herbs in my garden.
用我花♥园♥里的药草做的
Lavender is the main component.
主要成分是薰衣草
It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
能消炎杀菌
It also aids in insomnia and anxiety...
还能缓解失眠 焦虑
depression.
还有抑郁
But that's not our problem.
不过你应该没这个问题
Go ahead. Drink it.
快点 喝了吧
So I'm gonna make dinner for us.
我去给咱俩做晚饭
We'll eat around 7:00.
七点左右开饭
Okay, yeah. Okay.
好 好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I mean, for...
谢谢你...
you know, bringing me to your own home.
带我到你家来修养
I'm just dropping off some towels.
我只是过来送毛巾的
Maybe I need more towels.
我可能还不够用
I'll bring some later. I'll be here.
等会儿我再拿几条来 我等你
I thought you had to go sell pot.
你不去卖♥♥大♥麻♥吗
I can work around your schedule.
我可以根据你的时间变通
I'll see what I can do.
我看看有没有时间
Do you want to go for a drive later?
你等会儿想去开车兜风吗
Sounds good.
听着不错
Okay. I'll make it work.
好的 我尽量
But I've -- I've really got to go deliver towels.
但我真得去送毛巾了
Okay, okay, enjoy your towels.
好了 好了 好好用你的毛巾吧
Oh, I will.
我会的
Hey, Emma.
艾玛
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Oh, nothing. You know, Cody's just picking me up.
没干什么 考迪要来接我
Okay.
好的
Turn that music off, please.
请把音乐关掉
What? I can't hear you.
什么 我听不见你说话
Thank you.
谢谢
Norman, give me a moment with Cody, please.
诺曼 让我和考迪单独说几句话
I don't want my son drinking with you.
我不希望我儿子和你一起喝酒
Who said we were drinking?
谁说我们喝酒了
There's reasons he shouldn't drink,
他不能喝酒是有原因的
medical reasons.
身体原因
That's all I'm gonna say.
我不多说了
So don't encourage him to do it, do you understand me?
所以别鼓励他喝酒 明白了吗
Yeah.
明白了
That's the last time you go with her.
这是你最后一次和她出去
I'm not gonna make a scene today,
今天我不会大吵大闹
but I'll drive you from now on.
但从此以后我开车送你
Mom, you won't have to, okay? I'll have my license.
妈妈 不用的 我会考到驾照的
Just promise me you'll use your head,
答应我你要理智点
and you're not gonna let that girl make you do anything stupid.
别让那个姑娘左右你做什么蠢事
Mother, I promise.
母亲 我保证
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Let's blow off tech.
咱们别去干活儿了
I don't want to go build crap today.
我今天不想做布景
Let's go to the swimming hole at the river.
咱们去河里的深水谭游泳吧
Don't we need to show up and do our job?
我们不用去工作了吗
You're awesome.
开什么玩笑
I'm gonna swing by my place
我顺路去趟我家
and steal some liquor before we head out.
出发前偷拿点酒
You like rum?
你喜欢朗姆酒吗
I don't really, but neither does he,
我不太喜欢 不过他也不喜欢
so he won't notice if it's missing.
所以少一瓶朗姆 他不会发现的
It's my dad. Something happened. Come on.
是我爸爸 出事了 快来
We're just playing, okay?
我们只是在做游戏 知道吗
We're not going to tell daddy where we are.
不告诉爸爸我们在哪
I know he sounds angry,
我知道他听起来很生气
but it's just a game, just a game.
但这只是个游戏 只是个游戏
I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you.
我不会让任何人伤害你的
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
It's okay. Norman, he's gone.
没事了 诺曼 他走了
How often is this happening?
这种情况多久发生一次
I guess more lately.
最近更频繁了
I don't know why.
不知道为什么
What--wh happened to your dad?
你♥爸♥爸怎么了
Uh, I think he just forgot his meds.
他可能忘带药了
His back's screwed up. He left.
他的背不好 然后又走了
You sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
We can go now.
我们现在可以走了
Don't you think it's gonna rain?
你不觉得要下雨了吗
I don't know. Doesn't really matter.
说不准 这又无所谓
It's kind of cool to be outside in the rain.
在外面淋雨也挺酷的
It's a little cold.
有点冷
That's what liquor's for.
酒就是用来对付这个的
I'm sorry about your dad.
你♥爸♥爸的事我很抱歉
What do you mean?
什么意思
That you're scared of him.
你害怕他
He's not always like that.
他不是一直这样
Sometimes he's nice.
有时候他也挺好
He's funny when we watch TV together.
我们一起看电视的时候他就很有趣
He makes a lot of jokes.
他会开很多玩笑
I just wish he could be happy.
我只希望他能开心
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hey, you know what's fun?
你知道怎么玩好玩吗
What?
怎么玩
I'm not sure this is a good day for a picnic.
今天可能不太适合野餐
It'll be fine.
没事的
We have each other to keep ourselves warm.
我们可以互相保暖
Wish it was warm. I kind of wanted to go swimming.
真希望能暖和点 我有点想去游泳
How do you do that?
你怎么能游泳
You know, with the-- with the O2?
你带着那个氧气罐
Oh, I just take it out.
我把它摘下来就行了
I mean, I can't do anything uber-athletic,
我不能像运动员那样游
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表