剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Never mind. Go away. I don't want talk to you.
算了 走吧 我不想和你说话
Dylan. Go away.
迪伦 走开
Norman, what's going on?
诺曼 怎么回事
I can't tell you, Emma.
我不能告诉你 艾玛
I've been through a lot of stuff with you guys.
我和你们一起经历了很多事
I've spent most of my days here for the last six months.
过去六个月我大部分时间都待在这儿
I've been through that whole stuff with your mom
我陪你妈妈度过了
and the deputy and that poor girl.
副警长和那个可怜姑娘的事
I've been through stuff with you.
我也和你一起经历了很多
It's not like I'm an outsider.
我不是什么外人
It's a family matter, Emma. I can't tell you.
这是家事 艾玛 我不能告诉你
Hey, Dylan!
迪伦
Hey, dude, I saw you up the street.
老兄 我在街上看到你
I was thinking about renting a boat today,
我在考虑今天租一条船
going out to see if I can catch salmon.
出海看看能不能抓到鲑鱼
You want to come?
你想来吗
What's the matter?
怎么了
We can't talk anymore.
我们不能再讲话了
Why? What happened?
为什么 怎么了
You had sex with my mother.
你和我母亲发生过关系
When you were both teenagers, you made her have sex with you.
你们都还是未成年人的时候 你强♥奸♥了她
She told you that?
她是这么说的吗
Yeah.
是的
It wasn't like that, okay?
不是那样 好吗
It was a long time ago.
那是很久前的事了
It wasn't exactly like that.
事情不完全是那样的
You saying my mom's a liar? No.
你是说我妈妈说谎吗 不是
No, I'm not saying that.
不 我不是那个意思
Did you know I was your son?
你知道我是你儿子吗
Is that why you came here--to work me,
所以你才到这儿来 哄骗我
to try and get me to give you money?
想让我给你钱吗
She married a guy in high school, okay?
她高中就嫁人了 好吗
She got knocked up. That's your dad.
她怀孕了 那人才是你♥爸♥爸
Dylan. Dylan.
迪伦 迪伦
This is yours, all right? Take it.
这是你的钱 拿着吧
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道是怎么回事
but I never should have come here.
但我根本不该来这里
Hello?
喂
I don't want to speak to anyone.
我谁也不想搭理
Yeah, one moment.
稍等
It's for you. It's Christine.
找你的 是克里斯汀
Christine? Hey.
克里斯汀 你好啊
You were the hit of the party.
你是派对上的焦点啊
My brother couldn't stop talking about you.
我弟弟一直在谈论你
He tried to do your Grand Canyon imitation
他想模仿你说的大峡谷拍照
and almost fell into the pool.
差点掉进泳池
Tell me you're free, because Peter called in a favor
你有时间吧 彼得叫我帮个忙
and got us a table at the Greene Tavern.
他在格林酒馆订了个位置
It's probably the best restaurant in Oregon--
那可能是俄勒冈最好的饭店了
multiple courses, wine pairings, the whole thing.
菜式多种 配有美酒 应有尽有
I'm sorry, Christine.
抱歉 克里斯汀
I-I-I would love to, but I just can't today.
我很想去 但今天不行
I'm -- I'm not feeling very good.
我不太舒服
But another time, okay?
改天约 好吗
Okay.
好的
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
You know you could have told me, right?
你之前可以告诉我的
I mean, I get why you didn't tell Dylan,
我理解你为什么不告诉迪伦
but you could have told me.
但你可以告诉我的
You can always tell me anything.
你有什么事都可以跟我说的
Is there anything else you haven't told me?
你还有其他事没告诉我吗
No. You know everything now.
没有 现在你都知道了
I went over to that motel to make him leave,
我去那家旅馆找他 想让他离开
to tell him I remember what he did to me,
我想告诉他 我记得他对我做的事
to face him and tell him that I'm not scared of him anymore.
我想面对他 告诉他我不再怕他了
But I couldn't, Norman. I couldn't.
但我做不到 诺曼 我做不到
You don't need to.
你不必那么做
You don't need to, okay?
你不必那么做 知道吗
You don't ever have to see him again.
你永远不必再看见他
I wanted to. I wanted to so much, and I couldn't.
可是我想 我很想那么做 但我做不到
And he's still here in our town,
他还在镇上没走
in this place where we live.
在我们生活的地方
And I might see him at the market or the gas station
我可能会在超♥市♥ 或者加油站看见他
or God knows where.
或者别的什么地方
I'm just so scared.
我真的好害怕
Just don't worry, okay?
别担心 好吗
Please try not to worry.
尽量别去担心
He just came here to take our money from me.
他来这儿只是想卷走我的钱
He took Dylan's.
他拿了迪伦的钱
Then he'll leave, okay?
然后他就会离开了 好吗
He has no reason to stay. He'll leave.
他没理由留下 他会走的
Please try not to worry, okay?
别担心了 好吗
I'll take good care of you. I promise.
我会照顾好你的 我保证
I know you said you couldn't come earlier,
我知道你之前说过不方便过去
but I know something about you, Norma Bates.
但我对你有所了解 诺玛·贝茨
I know you're afraid to put yourself out there.
我知道你是害怕露面
I am? Yeah.
是吗 是的
But I'm not gonna take no for an answer.
但我不接受拒绝
Come on, let's go look in your closet
我们去翻翻你的衣柜
and find something amazing for you to wear.
找件美美的衣服给你穿
You will look stunning in this.
你穿这件一定很美
I mean, you're gorgeous anyway,
你本来就很美
and I think I have shoes that will look fantastic with it.
我想我有双很配它的鞋子
Ooh, never mind. These are perfect. Perfect.
没事 这双就能配 完美
Christine, I really don't feel well. I-I...
克里斯汀 我真的有点不舒服 我
Norma Bates, stop resisting.
诺玛·贝茨 不要再抵抗了
You are a beautiful, young woman
你是个漂亮的年轻女人
living alone with your teenage son.
和十几岁的儿子相依为命
But he's not gonna be here forever, you know.
但他也不能永远陪着你
People aren't meant to live alone.
人不该独自生活
So you need to get back out there.
所以你得回归社会
I don't know how to. So many bad things have happened.
怎么回归 发生了那么多不幸
There's only one way -- one step at a time.
只有一种方式 慢慢来
So George is gonna pick you up at 7:00,
乔治会七点来接你
and I'm gonna meet you at the restaurant, okay?
我们餐厅见好吗
Okay.
好吧
Oh, yo, Massett.
马塞特
I need you to drive down to Essex,
你得开车去艾塞克斯一趟
see this guy named Charlie.
去见这个叫查理的
He's got a load of guns and ammo ready for us to pick up.
他有很多枪和弹♥药♥等我们去取
Hurry up. Go. Move your ass.
快点 马上就去
Why are you looking up motels?
你查旅馆干什么
Oh, just doing research.
随便做点调查
Got to check out the competition.
看看竞争对手的状况
You don't want to tell me, that's fine,
你不想说就算了
but you don't have to lie to me.
但也不用说谎的
Why are you hiding from that guy?
你为什么躲着他
What? I'm not.
什么 我没有
There's a difference between hiding
躲人和不想被看到
and not wanting to be seen.
是有区别的
What the hell? You're a total no-show.
怎么回事 你怎么没来
I spent the whole morning, hungover,
整个早上 我还在宿醉
painting 60 bazillion trees by myself.
不得不一个人画了一堆棵树
Cody, I'm--I'm sorry.
考迪 抱歉
If you say you're gonna do something, do it.
做出了承诺就要兑现
Next time, call me.
下次至少给我来个电♥话♥
Since when are you friends with Cody Brennen?
你什么时候认识的考迪·布伦南
You know her?
你认识她吗
She went to our school before you came,
你转来之前她是我们学校的
but she dropped out.
可是她退学了
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表