剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I know. Christine, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 克里斯汀 我知道 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. - I thought you had just gotten a bad rap
我很抱歉 我以为你是被人冤枉
and you needed some good friends.
需要结交些好朋友而已
But you are a train wreck.
可你就是个麻烦精
Don't talk to me again.
别再跟我说话了
Oh, and by the way, the mayor is coming
顺便告诉你 明晚市长要来
to our house for dinner tomorrow so...
我家共进晚餐
let's see how that city council position works out for you.
看看你在市议会的位子能坐多久
Dinner's ready, honey. Sit down.
晚餐好了 宝贝 坐吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Christine's mad at me.
克里斯汀生我气了
I yelled at George and said a bunch of stupid stuff
我吼了乔治 说了一堆气话
I probably shouldn't have said.
真不该那样说
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
I don't know how this is gonna shake out.
我不知道这事会有什么后果
She can do a lot of damage in this town.
她在镇上可是很有影响力的
I don't know what people want from me.
我真不知道人们想要我怎样
I even went out with her brother.
我都和她弟弟约会了呀
Tried to sleep with him.
还打算和他上♥床♥
Anyway.
不管怎么说
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
We're together and that's all that ever matters.
我们在一起 其他什么都不重要
There's something I need to tell you, mother.
我有事要跟你说 母亲
What?
什么事
It's something that the sheriff told me.
是警长告诉我的
And something I began to realize when I was in that box.
而我关在箱子里时想起来了
Norman, he already talked to me about it,
诺曼 他告诉我了
about blaire watson. And the --
布莱尔·沃森的事 还有
the semen sample.
精♥液♥样本什么的
It doesn't mean anything
那不能说明什么
except that she was seducing young boys.
只能说明她色♥诱♥了未成年人
What did Romero say?
罗梅洛说什么了
He... he...
他...
you know, he just insisted on you taking a polygraph test.
他只是坚持让你做个测谎
Don't worry about it. It'll be fine.
别担心 不会有事的
They ask you questions. And you answer them.
他们问你问题 你回答就行
Yeah, but questions about what?
关于什么的问题
Norman, there's nothing to worry about.
诺曼 没什么好担心的
Okay? You slept with her. You didn't kill her.
你只是和她上♥床♥了 但你没有杀她
I think I did, mother.
我觉得是我♥干♥的 母亲
Don't say that.
别这么说
Why would you say that?
你为什么要这么说
When I was in the box, i had these -- these memories,
被关的时候 我想起了一些事
of things I never remembered before.
之前从没记起过的记忆
Norman, you were trapped in a box in the ground.
诺曼 你当时被关在一个地下的箱子里
You were out of your mind hallucinating.
你神志不清了 那是幻觉
No, you listen to me!
不是的 你听我说完
Okay, it wasn't a hallucination.
那不是幻觉
It was a memory!
是真实记忆
I could feel it! It happened!
我感觉得到 它确实发生了
I can still feel it.
我现在还能感觉到
I remembered it the way --
那种感觉
you remember how gingerbread tasted at Christmas.
就像回忆中圣诞节姜饼的味道一样真实
I saw myself having sex with Miss Watson.
我记起了我和沃森老师做♥爱♥
And then I killed her.
然后我杀了她
It makes everything make sense.
这下一切都说的通了
I do things when I black out, don't I?
我失去意识时会干一些事 对不对
That's why you wouldn't tell me.
所以你才不肯告诉我
This is ridiculous, Norman. So ridiculous.
这真荒唐 诺曼 太荒唐了
You're convincing yourself of something impossible.
你在说服自己相信根本不可能发生的事
You're traumatized.
你是留下心理创伤了
Mother, we have to face it.
母亲 我们得面对现实
Norman, stop it! Stop it right now!
诺曼 够了 别说了
Stop!
停下
God.
天啊
Eat your pot roast, honey. Come on, it's getting cold.
把肉吃了 宝贝 快凉了
Hi, Alex.
你好 亚历克斯
How's -- how's Norman doing?
诺曼怎么样了
He's much better.
好多了
Still not quite himself though.
虽然还没完全恢复
Well, glad he's doing better.
在恢复就好
I scheduled that polygraph test.
我安排了测谎
Here's the address, date, and the time.
这是地点 日期和时间
This soon? He needs to rest.
这么快吗 他需要休息
He's been through so much.
他经历了太多事
No, Norma, it's got to happen.
不行 诺玛 必须如此
I'm not happy about it, but we need to know.
我也不想这样 但我们必须知道真♥相♥
There's enough circumstances here.
出了这么多事
I can't look away. I'm sorry.
我不能坐视不管 抱歉
But I may have sent the wrong guy to prison
我可能把一个没有杀人的人
for a crime he didn't do.
送进了监狱
And I can't live with that.
这让我无法忍♥受
And the only way I'm not gonna reopen this case
只有他通过测试
is if he passes that test.
我才不会重开这案子
Okay.
好吧
You'll be in Room 9.
你住9号♥房♥
Let me know if you need anything.
有什么需要请告诉我
Thank you.
谢谢
Bates Motel. It's me, Emma.
贝茨旅馆 是我 艾玛
Would you mind bringing up my book?
能帮我把书拿上来吗
I think I left it on the desk in the office.
我好像落在办公室的桌上了
Yeah. Yeah, it's right here.
没错 在这儿
I'll run it up to you.
我给你送上去
Thanks.
谢谢
Come on in.
进来吧
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样了
I've been better.
不怎么样
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Just getting my things in order.
整理一下我的东西
Shouldn't you be in bed?
你不是应该卧床休息吗
Do you remember this? Thanks.
你还记得这个吗 谢谢
"Tyger, tyger, burning bright."
老虎 老虎 火一样辉煌[卞之琳译版]
"In the forest of the night."
烧穿了黑夜的森林和草莽
Seems like a long time ago.
感觉像上辈子的事了
Well, we were different people then.
我们都变了
Mom tells me you're quitting.
妈妈说你要辞职了
Why do you have to leave?
为什么要走
Because, norman, it's hard being here.
诺曼 因为待在这儿太难受了
You're such a close family.
你们家那么亲密
And I care about you so much,
我很在乎你们
but it just feels like I'm on the outside.
但我觉得一直被你们排除在外
Like there's things going on that you won't tell me about.
有什么事你们总是瞒着我
We couldn't tell you that
我们瞒着你
because it had something to do with Dylan.
是因为这事与迪伦有关
It was something he wouldn't want anyone to know.
他不希望任何人知道这事
Except family.
除了家人
Well, I'll tell you, Emma.
好吧 我告诉你 艾玛
Just never let Dylan know because it'd kill him.
但千万别告诉迪伦 他会受不了的
When my mother was a teenager, her brother raped her.
我母亲十几岁的时候 她哥哥强♥奸♥了她
Dylan's their child.
迪伦是他们的孩子
That's why we couldn't tell you.
所以我们不能告诉你
Oh, my God.
天啊
Your poor mother.
你妈妈真可怜
Poor Dylan.
可怜的迪伦
I'm so sorry. I..I..I'll never...
对不起 我绝不会...
I'll never tell anyone.
我绝不会告诉任何人的
My mother loves you, Emma.
我母亲很喜欢你 艾玛
She loves having you here.
她喜欢有你陪在这里
Will you please think about staying?
你能考虑留下来吗
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表