剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm not.
我不上班
I'm just passing the time before tech.
只是去做舞台布置前打发时间
Got to meet Cody in a little while.
一会儿要见考迪
How's Dylan?
迪伦怎么样了
Dylan moved out. What?
迪伦搬走了 什么
My mom and him -- they've never really gotten along.
我妈妈和他 一直处得不太好
You know, they had a big fight.
他们大吵了一架
Anyway, it doesn't really matter what it's about, right?
总之 吵架原因不重要了
It's just something that can't be fixed,
有些事就是没办法
and we have to accept it.
我们只能接受
What could possibly happen that couldn't be fixed?
发生了什么事会毫无办法
Hey, you. Hello.
你好啊 你好
Anything we can do for you today?
有什么我们可以帮你的吗
No, I'm good.
谢了 不用
So what do you like to do after work?
你下班之后想干什么
Um, usually I...
通常我...
Usually I-I just go home.
通常我就回家了
Yeah, that's, uh-- that's not gonna work.
那可不行
Let me put it this way--
我这么问吧
what are we doing after work tonight?
你下班后我们今晚干什么
We could take a walk down by the beach.
我们可以去沙滩散步
Okay, that sounds good. What time you done?
好的 听起来不错 你几点下班
Around 5:00. Okay, cool.
五点左右 好的 好极了
Well, you can pick me up at my place just down there.
你可以去我那儿接我 就在那边
It's that door right there.
那边那扇门
Yeah, II remember. All right.
我记得的 好
He sells pot, you know. Yeah, I know.
他是卖♥♥大♥麻♥的 我知道
Okay, okay. I'm not marrying him.
好吧 我又不嫁给他
He's here for the summer, and he's nice.
他来这儿度暑假的 人又不错
He sells pot.
可他是卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
Nobody's perfect.
人无完人
And look, it's Cody Brennen.
考迪·布伦南来了
Norman, did you remember the handsaw?
诺曼 记得让你拿手锯吗
No. I'll -- I'll be right back, okay?
忘了 我这就去 马上回来 好吗
Hold on. I'll be back.
我就回来
Who is that?
那是谁
Cody. We're doing tech together.
考迪 我们一起布置舞台
She's just giving me a ride, okay?
她只是顺道来接我
I'm getting a saw. I'll be right back.
我去拿锯 马上回来
I'll be right back!
我就回来
Hello. I'm Norman's mother.
你好 我是诺曼的母亲
How about that?
好啊
Excuse me? I said, "How about that?"
你说什么 我说 "好啊"
That you're Norman's mom. That's awesome.
你是诺曼的母亲 很棒
I'm super excited.
我非常激动
And you are?
你是谁
Cody.
考迪
Do you have a last name? Brennen.
你姓什么 布伦南
Well, can you turn down your radio?
你能把你的收音机关小点吗
This is my motel.
这是我的旅馆
I'd like it to be a peaceful experience for my guests.
我想让我的客人享受清净
You got it.
行
We'd better go.
我们走吧
Got a lot to do.
活儿多着呢
Later, Mrs. Bates.
再见了 贝茨太太
So, um, you were arguing with my mom?
你刚刚和我妈起争执了吗
Yeah.
是啊
She's a piece of work. Holy crap!
她真是个奇葩 天啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
I keep forgetting you like your mom.
我总是忘记你爱你妈
It's cool.
没事
I'm pretty sure you're gonna get an earful about me, though.
不过她肯定要跟你唠叨我了
Damn it.
该死
What?
怎么了
I forgot the money the producer gave me for lumber at my house.
我把制♥作♥人给我的木料钱落在家里了
Can't we just swing on by and get it?
我们不能回去拿吗
Sure.
可以
Yeah, I guess we'll have to.
看来也没别的办法了
I'm gonna be out for a few hours, Emma.
我出去几小时 艾玛
Can you handle the desk? Sure.
能照看下前台吗 当然
Norma, can I ask you something?
诺玛 我能问你点事吗
Sure. What? It might seem a little weird.
当然 什么事 可能有点奇怪
And I wouldn't ask you except I have no one else to ask.
我也是没别人可问 才来问你
What?
什么事
What's it like the first time you have sex?
你第一次做♥爱♥是什么感觉
Why?
怎么问这个
Well, there's someone that I met,
我遇到一个人
and every time I'm with him,
我每次和他在一起
that's pretty much all I'm thinking about,
基本都在想这个
so it seems in the realm of possibility that it could happen.
所以觉得可能真会发生
And, I mean, because of my medical situation,
因为我的身体状况
I've never done it.
我从没做过
And I don't have a mother to ask or a close girlfriend,
我也没有母亲或者好朋友能问问
and I can't exactly ask my dad.
我又不能问我爸爸
I-I tried googling it, but what I read just scared me.
我谷歌♥了 但我读到的东西吓到我了
I hope you don't mind that I asked you.
希望你不会介意我问你这个
I mean, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.
如果你不想回答 你就不必回答
It might be inappropriate. I don't...
可能不太合适 我不...
If you have feelings for him
如果你对他有感觉
and he's a good person, then...
他也是个好人 那么...
the first time you have sex should be lovely.
第一次做♥爱♥会很愉快的
It should? It should.
会吗 会的
Okay. You're old enough
好的 你应该
that I don't have to lecture you about birth control and STDs,
不用我告诉你要注意避孕和性病了吧
and... Oh, my God, no, you don't.
还有... 天啊 不用的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll be back in a few hours.
我几个小时后回来
I'm gonna stop the bypass from happening.
我要阻止那条支路建成
No, wait in the car.
不 你在车里等我
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪了
Don't you walk out on me when I'm talking to you!
我跟你说话的时候不准走
Get back here now!
马上给我回来
I told you to wait in the car.
我让你在车里等我的
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, fine.
没事
My dad's a dick. Whatever.
我爸就是个混♥蛋♥ 无所谓了
I got the money. How much is that?
我拿到钱了 多少
$600. Should be enough.
六百 应该够了
Actually, screw the lumber.
算了 去他的木料
Maybe we should take this dough and get out of here--
或许我们应该拿着这钱离开这里
put this whole stupid place in our rearview.
把这蠢地方甩在身后
I'm not sure how well that would work for me, but...
我不知道我能不能行 但...
Why? Because you're scared?
怎么了 你怕了
No, because my mom would probably put out
不 因为我们还没到鹰溪
We can do tech later.
我们回头再去干活儿
I want to show you something.
我带你去看点东西
Don't worry. It's around here.
别担心 就在附近
Okay.
好吧
May I help you?
有什么我能帮您的吗
Yes, hello. I'm here to see Nick Ford.
你好 我是来找尼克·福特的
Over here, Norma Bates.
这边 诺玛·贝茨
I see you found the place.
你找到了
Is that your boat?
那是你的船吗
Yes, it is.
是的
Come on aboard. Just come up around the back.
上来吧 从后面上来
Thank you so much for seeing me.
非常感谢你能见我
Your boat--uh, "Boat"-- your yacht is beautiful.
你的船 不是船 你的游艇很美
"Boat" is fine.
"船"就行
Would you like something to drink?
你要喝点什么吗
No. I'm okay. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表