剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
And pretty soon, he had this big business going.
因此很快他的产业就发展壮大
Then, my parents both died and left me the business,
后来他们死了 就把产业留给了我
whether I wanted it or not.
也不管我愿不愿意
This is incredible.
这真是太不可思议了
Come on. Check it out.
过来看看吧
How many strains you got going here?
你这里有多少种
At one time?
最多的时候吗
I don't know. Maybe 20, 30 varieties.
大概二三十种吧
I blend them.
我把它们混合在一起
I cross breed them.
然后进行杂交
It's the part I love.
这是我最喜欢的
Yeah, I can tell.
看得出来
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你帮个忙
Oh, yeah? What's that?
是吗 什么事
I never should've given my brother Gil's position.
我当初真不该把吉尔的职位给我哥
He can't handle it.
他不够格
Relax, this isn't a test.
放松 我不是在试探你
I'm not gonna cut off your head if you betray Zane.
我不会因为你背叛赞恩而砍你脑袋的
That's good to know.
那就好
But here's what I need you to do for me.
但我需要你替我做件事
I need you to watch him.
帮我看着他
Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.
别让他做任何傻事
Basically, I want you to run things
简单说 我想把大权交给你
without letting him know that you're running things.
但又不能让他知道这点
It's not gonna be hard.
不难吧
Speaking of running things,
说到大权
if you're in charge, how come I never see you?
既然你是大老板 我怎么从没见过你
I don't like getting my hands dirty.
我不喜欢把手弄脏
That's kind of funny.
这很讽刺啊
I mean, you really seem to like dirt.
你似乎很喜欢泥土
I do like dirt.
我是喜欢泥土
It's honest.
泥土很诚实
And so my question would be two-pronged.
我有两方面的问题
What are the city's goals with regards to historic properties,
市政♥府♥对历史遗迹的规划
and what are the city's responsibilities?
以及该承担的责任
Norma.
诺玛
What? What'd I do wrong?
怎么 我哪里说错了吗
Nothing. But it's--it's not--
没有 只是
it's not about that.
不是这个问题
You're fine,
你很棒
and you've clearly done the research.
也做足了功课
But that's not what's gonna get you this seat.
但仅凭这样是拿不到席位的
Well, so what is?
那我应该怎么做
Look.
听我说
You don't have to impress anyone
你不用非要让人觉得你
that you're competent or informed or intelligent.
有能力 有知识 有头脑
That's all very obvious.
这些别人都看得出来
But there's a-- there's a depth
你身上有一种深度
and a presence and a force about you
仪态和魄力
that's so engaging.
非常吸引人
You've got to let that show.
你要展现出来
Norma Bates is a lovely, poised, competent woman,
诺玛·贝茨是一位可爱 冷静 有能力的女性
who just happens to know about
而她恰好了解
municipal code violations and overlay zones.
城市环境违章和覆盖建设
That's it.
仅此而已
Don't--don't be so worried about
别只顾着
bringing all this information to the meeting,
在会面中交待清楚所有信息
that you leave yourself at home,
却忘记展现自己
'cause you're the best part.
因为你才是最重要的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Are you awake?
你醒了吗
I am now.
现在醒了
Don't take this personally.
别太往心里去
I won't.
我不会的
Hello?
有人吗
Hey, Emma.
你好 艾玛
You-- you feeling better today?
你今天感觉好了点吗
Fine. I-I shouldn't have done that.
还好 我不应该那么做的
I don't know what I was trying to prove.
我也不知道自己当时在想什么
Oh, yeah, I don't know what any of us were trying to prove.
我也不知道我们在想什么
I just wanted to say thank you for...
我只是想谢谢你
possibly saving my life.
救了我的命
Oh, no, I don't think I did.
我觉得不是我救的
I, um,
我
I lost it a bit.
当时有点失控
You know, I hope I didn't embarrass you.
希望你没有觉得太尴尬
No, it was what it was. It was a little scary,
没事 的确是有点吓人
and--and you just reacted.
你只是生气了
Yeah.
是的
Did I overreact?
我是不是有点过火了
Overreact?
过火
You know, like, the world's coming to an end.
就好像世界末日了一样
You seemed upset.
你是有点生气
You know, in a way that a person would be upset
就是看到自己在乎的人遇到危险时
if someone they cared about might be hurt.
会表现出的那种不开心
You're -- you're just sensitive,
你只是很敏感
and to be honest, it was nice to have someone
说老实话 有人因为我这么生气
be that upset on my behalf.
我还是挺开心的
Yeah, so it all just seemed normal.
那就挺正常的了
You're asking the wrong person.
你问错人了
I don't really know what "normal" means.
我都不知道什么是正常
But I don't want you to worry about it, please.
但你别为这担心 好吗
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah.
没事
No, I'm -- I'm fine.
我很好
I was just wondering how you were.
我只是想知道你好不好
I'm glad you're better.
你好些了 我很开心
I am gonna get working on my crow.
我还是继续摆弄我的乌鸦吧
Well, yeah, sure. I'll let you get back to work.
嗯 那我不打扰你了
I, um, just --
我只是
just wanted to say thank you, Norman.
想说谢谢你 诺曼
You're welcome.
不客气
We'd like to preserve the integrity of --
我们要保留
We'd like to preserve the coastal integrity of White Pine Bay.
我们要保留完整的白松湾海岸
We -- we have to regulate the construction density.
我们需要调整建筑的密度
What? The construction d --
什么来着 建筑密度
What time are you -- what time are you meeting the mayor?
你什么时候去见镇长
2:00. Can I tell you my points again?
两点 我再给你复述一遍行吗
Mom, I've heard them many times.
妈 我听了很多遍了
You know them. I know.
你已经记住了 我知道
I know, and George told me not to focus on the information.
乔治要我别太在意内容
George did? yeah.
乔治说的 是啊
He came by and helped me yesterday.
他昨天过来帮我来着
He's so nice.
他特别好
What exactly did he tell you to focus on?
那他让你关注什么
He told me that I shouldn't be so focused on reciting facts
他叫我不要过于在意背诵数据
that I forget to bring myself,
以至于忘了展现自己
that I'm the best part.
他说我才是最重要的
Yeah, George is right.
他说的没错啊
You should listen to George.
你该听他的
I got to go to the hardware store
我得去趟五金店
and get glue for the glue gun.
给喷胶枪买♥♥点胶水
Oh, and don't forget my driver's test in the morning.
别忘了我早上的驾照考试
I'm not gonna forget.
我不会忘的
When's the last time I forgot an appointment for you?
我什么忘记过你的事
Norman?
诺曼
What?
怎么啦
Aren't you gonna wish me luck?
你不祝我好运吗
Getting this seat means everything to us.
得到这个席位对我们来说至关重要
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表