剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
We all try to respect each other or accommodate each other,
我们试着互相尊敬 互相通融
and because of that, things in this little town are pretty nice.
正因如此 小镇上的事务才会如此和睦
But it's not a given.
但这不是理所应当的
It's not written on some stone tablet somewhere
这不是不可改变的
that that's the way it has to be.
必然如此的规矩
Norman?
诺曼
What?
怎么了
Do you want to do a musical?
你想演音乐剧吗
Apparently there's, like, a community theater here.
这里有个 社区剧场
It's a -- like a family sort of thing, I guess.
好像是家族开办的
They're doing South Pacific this summer.
他们这个夏天要拍《南太平洋》
I thought it'd be fun if we tried out together.
我们一起去参加选拔应该很有意思
A musical?
音乐剧
Yeah! A musical. You love musicals.
是的 音乐剧 你喜欢音乐剧
We used to watch them all the time together on TV.
我们以前经常在电视上看呢
Yeah, well, that's watching them.
那是看别人表演
That's not doing them.
不是自己演
Come on!
拜托
South pacific.
《南太平洋》啊
Wha-anybody can sing! We-we just do it.
每个人都会唱歌♥ 那很自然
We sing all the time. We really don't, mother.
我们经常唱啊 明明没有 妈妈
Yes, we do!
就是有
You used to sing all the time when you were little.
你小时候常常唱歌♥的
We used to sing all sorts of things.
我们什么都拿来唱
**I'm a little teapot, short and stout*
*我是小茶壶 矮小圆嘟嘟
Please, please. Come on, I really need to.
求你啦 我真的很想唱
You're just getting so grown up, and I want to be close...
你越大越疏远了 我想亲近你
Come on, it'll be a new adventure!
就是个新鲜的尝试嘛
Something-some-some fun we could have together.
找个我们共同的爱好
It'll get you out of the basement.
你也不会老宅在地下室了
I haven't been in the basement for days.
我都好几天没去地下室了
Hello?
你好
Yes, of course. He's right here.
当然 他就在旁边
It's Bradley Martin's mother?
布莱德莉·马丁的母亲
Hello?
你好
I'm so sorry. I-I haven't --
抱歉 我还没有
I haven't seen her or-or talked to her.
我没见过她 也没跟她说过话
Uh-huh. No, I-I haven't, but --
嗯 没有 但是
Yeah, you know, I'll call you if I do.
嗯 要是见到她我一定给你打电♥话♥
I-I know she's been unstable.
我知道她情绪不稳定
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
What happened?
怎么了
Bradley Martin's been missing since last night.
布莱德莉·马丁从昨晚就不见踪影
You know, no one knows where she is.
没人知道她在哪
I'm so sorry. That's terrible.
真遗憾 这太糟了
Well, why is she bothering you about it?
那她为什么给你打电♥话♥
I-I don't really know.
我也不知道
You must be really worried about Bradley.
你肯定很担心布莱德莉吧
Yeah.
是啊
I-I -- you know, I have no idea where she could be.
都不知道她在哪
You sure?
真的吗
You sure you don't know?
你真的不知道吗
Because if you knew, you should tell me,
要是知道的话一定要告诉我
Because you know what her father did for a living, right?
你也知道她爸是干什么的吧
Yeah, and I'm -- I'm sure I don't know.
知道 我真的不知道她在哪
And I'd tell you if I did, okay?
我要是知道会告诉你的
Good night, Dylan.
晚安 迪伦
Okay. Good night.
好吧 晚安
Oh, Dylan?
迪伦
Maybe she's already dead.
她可能已经死了
You know, she tried to kill herself before.
她之前也曾试图自杀
Maybe she's dead.
所以她可能是死了
Let's hope not.
但愿没有
$3.79.
3.79块
You waiting for something? No.
你在等什么 没有
So, you, uh, live here or you just visiting for the summer?
你住这儿吗 还是来度假
I-I live here.
我就住这里
I haven't seen you before.
以前怎么没见过你
Oh, uh, well, I've been here.
我来过的
I mean, in White Pine Bay, I mean,
来过白松湾
not here here in the grocery store.
不是来过这个商店
You go to high school here?
在这里上高中吗
I do, yeah.
是的
You, uh, gonna dye your hair?
你是 要染头发吗
Hmm, it's for my mom.
那是给我妈妈买♥♥的
You do errands for your mom.
给妈妈跑腿啊
Well, aren't you a dying a breed.
这样的好孩子真是快灭绝了
Yeah, I, uh -- I guess we're all doing that, too.
人人都会如此吧
What?
什么
Dying.
灭亡
You know, I mean, once we're born, that's what we're doing, right?
从出生开始 我们就在走向死亡 不是吗
41 even.
41块整
Thank you. Have a nice day.
谢谢 祝你愉快
Yeah. If it's Becker, we're good.
如果来的是贝克就好了
If it's Trace, we'll be even better.
当然要是特西来更好
It's gonna be one of those two guys, anyway.
反正就是他俩其中一个吧
Well, whoever it is, weren't they supposed to be here half an hour ago?
不管是谁 半小时前就该到了吧
Yup.
没错
Zane?
赞恩
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑啊
Hey, Remo. Zane.
雷默 赞恩
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
那么...
You must be Dylan Massett.
你一定就是迪伦·马塞特了
Yeah.
是的
So it looks like I'm stepping in for Gil.
我是来接替吉尔的
First order of business, we got to clean up the mess that Gil left behind.
首先 我们得收拾一下吉尔留下的烂摊子
Mess?
烂摊子
Yeah.
是的
You see, Gil got himself killed,
吉尔被杀了
and you don't get yourself killed in this business
在这一行 不是你自己有错
without some culpability, right?
怎么会被杀 是不是
So, whatever happened,
所以是怎么回事
we need to address it.
我们得去处理一下
All right.
明白了吧
Okay. Got it.
好的 知道了
Yeah. Sheriff.
什么事 警长
The Blaire Watson case? We just caught a break.
布莱尔·沃森的案子有进展了
Sheriff's department. Got a warrant!
我们是警局的 我们有搜查令
Upstairs! Go, go. I got down here.
在楼上 去 快去 我看着下面
Okay, okay.
好了
You're back, huh?
你回来了啊
I thought I told you to stay out of town the last time I saw you.
我上次不是让你不要再回来了吗
What did I do? I don't know.
为什么抓我 我不知道
Kyle, what did you do?
凯尔 你说为什么抓你
Norman?
诺曼
Norman?
诺曼
Norman?
诺曼
Mother?
母亲
What are you doing down here?
你在下面干什么
Looking for you. I downloaded some sheet music.
找你 我下载了一些乐谱
We need to figure out what we're singing.
唱什么我们得定下来
The audition's tomorrow.
明天就选拔了
Well, let's get out of the basement.
我们先离开地下室吧
We're not gonna sing down here.
我们可不能在下面唱
Why?
怎么了
You're afraid one of your stuffed animals might hear you?
你害怕你的动物标本听见吗
So we're still doing this?
这么说我们还要参加
Yeah! It's gonna be great. What are you gonna sing?
当然了 肯定会很棒的 你想唱什么
I don't know. I-I don't sing, so--
我不知道 我不会唱歌♥ 所以...
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表