剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
and I'm sharing it with you because I love you.
我也爱你 所以才和你分享它们
Okay.
好吧
Enjoy.
好好欣赏吧
Thank you.
谢谢
The rod that holds up the shower curtain
我洗澡间挂浴帘的横梁
just broke out of the wall.
刚才从墙上掉了下来
Oh, dear.
天啊
Well, maybe Norman can hold it up for me while I fix it.
诺曼能来帮我抬一下 让我修好吗
Okay.
好的
So how did you-- how did you break the curtain rod, sheriff?
你是怎么把横梁弄下来的啊 警长
Well, one of those rings was stuck in here,
有个挂环卡在这边了
and I just--I jiggled it a little too hard.
我拉的劲有点大
I'm almost done here.
差不多了
Oopsy-daisy, I got it.
哎呀 我来捡
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, how--
话说...
how well did you know, um, Blaire Watson?
你跟布莱尔·沃森有多熟
Uh, well, she was my teacher, so...
她是我的老师 所以
Yeah, but I mean, did you know anything else about her?
我是问你知不知道她其它什么事
Not really.
没什么了
She seem stable to you?
你觉得她正常吗
Mostly, yes.
还好吧
Mostly?
还好
Most-- no, I didn't mean that.
不 我不是那个意思
She was very professional.
她挺专业的
You know, a good teacher, a good counselor.
是一个好老师 好导师
She...
她
But why mostly?
为什么是还好
Oh, well, she just--
因为她
she seemed a little...
有时看起来有点
sad and lost, I guess, at times.
悲伤 无助
You ever see her outside of school?
你在校外和她见过面吗
No. Uh-uh.
没 没有
You told me before that you did.
你之前跟我说你有见过
But for a school project, so it's not--
那是为了作业的事 所以不算
Look, there's no way to put this delicately.
这事我只能直接说了
She slept with a lot of people, Norman.
诺曼 她跟很多人上过床
A lot of those people were not nice.
其中很多人都不好惹
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要跟我说这些
Because I'm wondering, did you ever sleep with her?
因为我想知道 你有没有和她上过床
No. No, I never slept with her.
没有 从来没有
Norman, you can tell me.
诺曼 你可以告诉我的
In fact, you have to tell... No, I didn't do anything.
事实上 你必须说 不 我什么都没做
She was--she was a nice person.
她是个好人
She was just looking after me. That's all.
她就是很照顾我而已
You're not doing yourself any good here.
你这样对你没好处
Why are you asking me this?
你问我这些干什么
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
This isn't just gonna go away. Norman!
这事不会就这么过去的 诺曼
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm Nick Ford. I need to see your mother.
我是尼克·福特 我要见你母亲
She's in town right now, but she should be back shortly.
她现在在城里 不过应该很快就回来
You mind if I wait inside? It's important.
我可以进去等吗 我有重要的事
Okay.
好的
You can-- you can sit over there.
你可以坐那里
You were the one taking pictures of me at my daughter's grave.
你就是那个在我女儿墓前拍我照片的人
Ms. Watson was your daughter?
沃森老师是你女儿
Yeah.
是的
Why were you taking pictures of me?
你为什么要拍我
Because she was my teacher,
因为她是我的老师
and I was very upset about her death.
我对她的死感到非常难过
You see, I heard her having an argument,
我曾听到她跟人起争执
you know, the day before it happened
就在事发的前一天
with someone named Eric
跟一个叫埃里克的人
and thought that you might be him, you know.
我以为你就是那个人
Maybe this Eric person was the one who killed her,
也许这个埃里克就是杀害她的人
so I No.
所以我就 不
No, Eric was my business manager.
不是 埃里克是我的业务经理
I thought if I cut her off,
我以为如果我断了她的经济来源
she'd come back.
她就会回到我身边
She and I'd had a falling out six months earlier.
她遇害六个月前和我闹翻了
I was trying to get her to come home.
我是想让她回家
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Looks like you and your mother are very close.
看来你跟你母亲很亲密
Yeah. Yes, we are.
是的
We always have been, anyway.
我们一直都很亲密
There's nothing more important.
没有什么比这更重要了
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
Nick Ford, he just came by to see you.
尼克·福特 他来找你
Uh, go put this in the kitchen, please.
把这些放到厨房♥去吧
It's okay, just put the stuff away.
没事 把这些拿过去吧
I-I couldn't find Dylan.
我找不到迪伦
He won't talk to me.
他不肯跟我谈
I thought I told you--
我不是跟你说过...
And I told you I can't find him.
我不是跟你说我找不到他吗
Norma, you're not being smart here.
诺玛 你这样可不太明智
How dare you?
你好大胆
How dare you give me orders,
你凭什么给我下命令
come into my house when I'm not here,
还在我不在时来我家里
act like somehow I'm beholden to you?
就好像我对你有义务似的
That's because you are.
因为的确如此
You're just too ignorant to realize it.
只是你太无知而没有意识到
Who do you think got you that seat on the city council?
你以为是谁帮你弄到市议会席位的
And what do you think happened to Lee Berman?
你以为李·伯曼是怎么回事
You are beholden to me.
你的确对我有义务
No, I don't believe you.
不 我不相信你
You're just saying this to make me
你这么说只是为了让我
do something that I'm not going to do.
做我不愿做的事
I don't want him talking to you.
我不希望他跟你谈
I don't like you, I don't trust you.
我不喜欢你 我不信任你
And I want you out of my house now.
我要你马上离开我家
Do I need to call Sheriff Romero?
要我给罗梅洛警长打电♥话♥吗
He's a personal friend of mine.
他跟我关系很好
You're making a horrible mistake.
你犯下了大错
Norman?
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
What? I heard you.
怎么了 我听到了
Okay, but you didn't answer.
好吧 但你没有回答
I'm gonna meet someone for dinner.
我要去跟人吃晚餐
Okay.
好的
Norman. What?
诺曼 怎么
Norman, enough.
诺曼 够了
I know you're upset at me, but it's not my fault.
我知道你生我的气 但那不是我的错
You have to trust me on this. No, I'm fine.
这事你得相信我 不 我没事
Okay.
好吧
I'm meeting George for dinner.
我去跟乔治吃晚饭
He seems nice. Have fun.
他人似乎不错 玩的开心点
Well, I don't know how long I'm gonna be.
我不知道我要去多久
I'll probably be very late.
我可能会回来得很晚
I won't wait up.
那我就不等了
Hello?
喂
I heard you want to talk to me.
听说你想跟我谈谈
I do.
是的
Can you come by my house later?
你待会儿能来我家吗
No. No, I can meet you someplace public.
不行 但我可以找个公共场合跟你见面
That way I know you can't shoot me,
这样我知道你不能朝我开枪
and I can't be spotted with you,
我也不能被人看见跟你在一起
so it's gonna have to be someplace outside of White Pine Bay.
所以我们得去白松湾之外的地方见
There's a pizza place in downtown Oceanview.
在海景镇上有家披萨店
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表