剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Well, I just thought you were.
我还以为你是呢
And then we just saw you there,
我们看到你在那里
and Philip thought you were cute, so...
菲利普觉得你很可爱 所以...
Well, I'm sorry, well, for him.
那真替他遗憾
But, uh, no. No, I'm--I'm not gay.
但 不是的 我不是同性恋
Okay, fine. Poor Philip.
好吧 可怜的菲利普
And honestly, maybe you should get out more then
说实话 我觉得你该多出来玩玩
'cause your whole thing is really confusing.
你的性向真的很让人困惑啊
You make out with gay guys for no reason.
你还莫名其妙跟同性恋打得火热呢
That's pretty confusing too.
这也很让人困惑
There's always a reason to make out, Norman.
亲热总是有理由的 诺曼
You don't have to take everything so seriously.
你不用对什么都那么认真
I don't have to. I want to.
我是不用 但我想这样
Is this where you live?
你住在这里吗
Yeah.
对
Your parents home?
你父母在家吗
My dad is.
我爸爸在
It's just him.
就只有他
I left my window open. I can get in that way.
我没关我房♥间的窗户 这样可以爬进去
Oh, were you not supposed to go out?
你不能出来玩吗
No, I can go out.
不是 可以出来的
I'll see you tomorrow at tech, right?
明天干活儿时见 好吗
I heard we have to paint 60 happy little trees.
听说我们得画60棵欢快的小树呢
Mom...
妈
He's a nice guy.
他是个好人
Who is?
谁
Your brother.
你哥哥
He's still in town. He's over at King's.
他还没走 今晚在国王旅馆过夜
He told me what happened,
他告诉我发生什么事了
what you went through,
你们的经历
what your dad did to you guys.
你♥爸♥爸是怎么对你们的
He said he didn't do anything to try and stop it,
他说当初他没有去阻止
to protect you.
去保护你
He says you're right to blame him, but...
你怪他是对的 但是...
He'd do anything to make things better.
他会尽一切所能来弥补
Would he? Would he really?
是嘛 真的吗
I don't know how you survived it.
我不知道你是怎么熬过来的
I knew you were strong,
我知道你很坚强
but it must've been so hard.
但你肯定过得很苦
You must've been so angry.
你肯定一直很生气
You must be so angry.
你现在肯定也还在生气
But he's your brother. He's your family.
但他是你哥哥 是你的家人
I know exactly who he is and what he is.
我很清楚他是什么人 是什么东西
He raped me, Dylan.
他强♥奸♥了我 迪伦
He raped me
那么多年
over and over every day for years.
他每天都强♥奸♥我
You're unbelievable Norma, you know that?
你真是绝了 诺玛 你知道吗
I never met this man before yesterday,
我昨天才认识他
never even knew that I had an uncle.
我以前从来不知道自己还有个舅舅
But already he's been nicer to me than you've ever been,
但是他比你对我好多了
told me more than you ever have.
告诉我的事也比你告诉我的多
He raped me, Dylan!
他强♥奸♥了我 迪伦
I don't believe you! Get out of my house!
我不相信 滚出去
You'd say anything to get your own way.
你为了达到目的什么都会说
My own way?
我的目的
I have never gotten my own way, ever,
我从没如愿过
and that includes being your damn mother!
包括做你母亲这件事
You don't like him, and you don't want me to!
你自己不喜欢他 就不想我喜欢他
He didn't rape you!
他没强♥奸♥你
You weren't there! You don't know!
你当时又不在 你什么都不知道
I don't need to be. I've lived with you.
我不用在场 我跟你一起生活
I know what you're made of, what you do to get your way!
我知道你的为人 知道你为达目的会做出什么
He raped me, and I had no one to protect me!
他强♥奸♥了我 当时根本没人保护我
You're a liar!
你撒谎
Get away from her!
不要欺负她
Norman, it's not his fault! He can't help it!
诺曼 不是他的错 不怪他
It is his fault! I'm not gonna let him hurt you!
就是他的错 我不会让他伤害你的
She'lying! Can't you see?
她在说谎 你看不出来吗
Norman, stop it! Stop it!
诺曼 住手 快住手
He can't help it! It's his dad!
真的不能怪他 那是他爸爸
Caleb is his dad.
凯勒是他爸爸
I'm sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表