剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
I also think that they thought
但我还觉得 他们以为
that Johnny was worth two of our guys,
约翰尼的命该拿我们两个人的命来换
and two of our guys is worth ten of their guys
那我们就得让他们拿十条命来换这两条命
or maybe twelve.
或者12条
Or however many I can get in one place at one time.
或者我一次能拿多少是多少
He's blacked out twice in front of me.
他两次在我面前失去意识
And he told me it's happened before.
而且他说以前也发生过
He, like, leaves his mind.
他就好像是灵魂出窍
He can physically move, and he can talk a little,
他的身体可以动 也可以说话
but he's not in there.
但是他的意识不在
It's me, Cody.
是我 考迪
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
I didn't tell your mom. I told Emma.
我没跟你妈说 我跟艾玛说的
That's as good as telling my mom.
跟她说不就等于跟我妈说吗
I got to go to work. What's this guy doing here?
我还得工作 这小子在这里干什么
I came here to talk to your daughter.
我是来找你女儿谈的
What? Just go back to bed, dad.
什么 快去睡觉吧 爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Norman, where are you?
诺曼 你在哪
This is not cool, okay?
这样可不好
Honey, I know you're mad,
宝贝 我知道你很生气
but you can't just walk down a road and disappear on me.
但你不能就这么一走了之不见了啊
I'm at city hall right now picking up a parking pass
我现在在市政厅 他们打电♥话♥叫我来取停车证
or something they called me about,
还是什么
but I'm gonna be home soon, and we need to talk, okay?
但我很快就回家了 我们得谈谈 好吗
I'm worried about you, so please call me.
我很担心你 拜托给我回电吧
Norma Bates?
诺玛·贝茨
I'm Anne Dietrich. We spoke on the phone.
我是安妮·迪特里希 我们通过电♥话♥
oh, yes, of course. Nice to meet you.
对 没错 很高兴见到你
Glad you could get here before we close for the evening.
还好你在我们下班前来了
I have everything together for you--
你需要的所有东西都在这儿了
parking pass, I.D. card, keys.
停车证 工作证 钥匙
I wanted you to have it as much in advance as possible.
我想让你尽早拿到
Well, I appreciate that.
非常感谢
I know I'm gonna be playing catch-up.
我知道我得奋起直追了
Well, I'm sure you can handle it.
相信你能应对自如的
Would you like to see your office?
想看看你的办公室吗
I have an office? Right this way.
我还有办公室吗 这边走
I didn't know this came with an office.
我不知道还能有办公室
I mean -- I mean, it's nice.
真不错
I mean, it's good to have an office.
能有间办公室真不错
Mrs. Bates.
贝茨太太
Max Borowitz-- councilman, District 4.
马♥克♥思♥·波洛维兹 四区的议员
Oh, nice to meet you.
幸会
Welcome. Thank you.
欢迎入职 谢谢
Can you come to my office for a minute?
你能到我的办公室来一下吗
I'd like to run something by you.
有些事我想听听你的意见
Absolutely. Great.
没问题 好极了
I'm really sorry I missed that last meeting
真遗憾我错过了上次会议
when you called Lee Berman a dick.
你说李·伯曼是混♥蛋♥的那次
I'm a little embarrassed about all that now.
现在提到那事我还有点尴尬
Don't be. He was, God rest his soul.
别尴尬 他就是个混♥蛋♥ 希望他安息
What's weird is the way you ended up taking his place on the council.
不可思议的是 你竟然顶替了他在议会的职位
Life is funny, huh?
生活就是这么不可思议 对吧
Yeah, I guess it is.
谁说不是呢
Yeah, I-it makes me feel a little bad.
这让我觉得有点不好
Seat opened up, and you got it.
职位空缺 而你得到了
How did you get it? How did I get it?
你是怎么得到的 我怎么得到的
I just met with the mayor.
我就是跟镇长见了个面
You're funny.
你真有意思
Let's cut right through the crap.
我们直接切入正题吧
I know you don't want the bypass.
我知道你不想修支路
That's your issue, and Max, I need to talk to Norma.
那是你的问题 马♥克♥思♥ 我找诺玛有事
Oh, okay.
好吧
Excuse us.
失陪了
That was really embarrassing, Alex.
刚才那样太尴尬了 亚历克斯
Why'd you pull me out of there like that?
你干嘛那样把我叫出来
Because something happened. I need you to come with me.
因为出事了 我需要你跟我走一趟
What? Is it Norman or Dylan?
什么事 诺曼还是迪伦
What? What happened? They're okay.
怎么了 出什么事了 他们没事
Just come with me.
跟我来就是了
What the hell is going on? Tell me right now.
到底怎么了 现在就告诉我
Norma, stop, okay?
诺玛 别这样 好吗
Something happened, all right? Norman's fine.
出事了 诺曼没事
You said that already, but what?
你已经说过了 然后呢
He was with Cody Brennen at her place,
他和考迪·布伦南在她家
and there was some kind of fight, apparently.
显然是起了争执
Her father's dead.
她父亲死了
How did he die?
怎么死的
Norman's saying it was self-defense.
诺曼说那是正当防卫
There was a fight. Her dad got pushed down the stairs.
他们起了争执 她父亲被推下了楼梯
Okay, look, here's what's gonna happen--
好吧 事情是这样的
I want to see Norman.
我想见诺曼
I know you do, but there's a process we need to go through
我知道 但在这种情况下我们得
for something like this. Something like what?
走程序 哪种情况
When somebody dies and the circumstances aren't clear.
有人死亡 具体情况尚不清楚时
You said it was selfdefense. I said Norman said that.
你说过是正当防卫 我说诺曼是那么说的
Now we're looking into it. You don't believe him?
我们正在调查 你不相信他
Norma, what I'm doing is I'm following procedure
诺玛 我是在照章行事
and covering all the bases.
尽量面面俱到
This is normal, okay? You want something?
这很正常 好吗 你想喝点什么吗
You want water, cup of coffee?
水 还是咖啡
I just want to see Norman. Okay.
我就想见诺曼 好的
Just sit tight, be patient, and you will.
坐下耐心等待 你会见到他的
Turn your head to the left and lift your chin, please.
头向左转 下巴上抬
Thank you. And now the same to the right.
很好 现在向右转重复刚才动作
Open.
张嘴
Okay, you can relax.
好了 你可以放松了
Can I, uh-- can I just ask?
我能问下吗
W-what are you gonna do with all that stuff--
你们做这些都用来干什么
You know, the -- the nails and the finger clips?
指甲 还有手指夹
You know, what are -- what are you gonna do with--
你们 你们要用来干什么
It's evidence for the investigation.
都是调查用的证据
But it was an accident. There was an accident. Why do--
但那是场意外啊 是场意外 为什么...
Take your shirt off. Put this one on, please.
衣服脱下来 换上这件
Why?
干什么
Oh, no, I-I told sheriff Romero.
没 我告诉罗梅洛警长了
It's -- it's my blood, not mister...
这是我的血 不是...
I-I got hit, you know, in -- in the face.
我被打了 被打到脸了
I was bleeding. It's mine.
所以流血了 是我的血
Well, then I am sure that's what the lab will say.
那么鉴定科一定会得出这个结论
He just fell back down the stairwell.
他是从楼梯上摔下去了
It -- it was an accident.
是意外
Accidents need to be investigated, too,
意外也需要调查
to make sure they were actually accidents.
以确保的确是意外
Okay, that's it.
可以了
We're done in here for now.
这边暂时好了
Is Cody all right? Can I talk to her?
考迪还好吗 我能见她吗
Later maybe, not right now.
回头吧 现在不行
Can I go?
我可以走了吗
Not right now.
现在还不行
So what's going on with you, man?
你到底怎么了
Tell me what's happening.
告诉我
I thought we were friends.
我们不是朋友吗
It's just some personal shit with my mother.
我跟我妈闹了点矛盾而已
I'll deal with it.
我会解决的
Well, you get tired of sleeping down here
要是你不想睡这儿了
or with the boss,
也不想和老板睡了
you're welcome to come and crash at my place.
你可以来我家住
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表