剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Norman, can I tell you something
诺曼 我能跟你说点
that I've never told anybody? Yeah. What?
我从没跟人说过的事吗 行 什么事
My brother used to make me have sex with him.
我哥哥曾经强迫我跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥
And it went on until he moved out.
而且一直持续到他搬出去
I'm so sorry, mother.
真抱歉 母亲
I'm looking for a place called Bates Motel.
我在找贝茨旅馆
I'm looking for my sister.
我想找我妹妹
Who's your sister?
你妹妹是谁
Norma Bates.
诺玛·贝茨
I need to know that what you're doing makes sense.
我得知道你这样做是有道理的
I killed the guy that killed my dad.
我杀了那个杀我爸的凶手
Dylan, I need you to listen to me.
迪伦 听我说
I lied to you. I do know what happened to Bradley.
我对你撒谎了 我的确知道布莱德莉怎么了
She's hiding in our basement. What?
她就躲在我们家地下室 什么
She's ready to be driven to Cold Creek
她已经收拾好 等人送她去冷溪
to get on a bus that leaves in two hours.
坐两小时后开车的巴士
It'll take her to Boston where she's gonna
她会去波士顿
start her life over.
开始新生活
She's on the bus.
她上车走了
Thank you.
谢谢
This is for you.
这是给你的
Want some cereal?
来点麦片吗
No.
不用了
Have you seen the paper today?
你看过今天的报纸了吗
They, um...
他们...
They found some of Bradley's clothes
他们在吉尔默沙滩的岩石上
and a suicide note near the rocks on Gilmer Beach.
发现了布莱德莉的衣物和遗书
I'm so sorry, Norman. This is awful.
我很遗憾 诺曼 这太可怕了
Thanks.
谢谢
It's okay.
没关系
I'm okay.
我没事
Are you?
是吗
Because I don't think I am.
因为我有事
I mean, I felt bad before,
我也有过难受的时候
but when I saw this, I...
但看到这条新闻时
I can't believe how bad I feel now.
我简直不敢相信我现在有多难受
Why? It's not like you guys were actually friends.
为什么 你俩也算不上朋友
I know.
是啊
That's why I was so worried about you.
所以我才这么担心你
I mean, if I feel like this,
如果我都这么难受
I can't imagine how it must be for you.
我真是不敢想象你会怎么样
Well, I better get down to the office.
我得去办公室了
But if you want to talk, then you know where I am.
你要想谈谈的话 尽管去找我
So sorry, Norman.
真的很遗憾 诺曼
Me too.
我也是
Don't--
别...
Yeah, you can leave it.
就放这儿吧
Sure. Okay.
好吧
See you later.
回见
Norma Bates. I was gonna call you.
诺玛·贝茨 我正要打给你呢
I am so sorry. About what?
真的很抱歉 怎么了
That these jerk-offs wouldn't let me give you the lead,
这些混♥蛋♥不让我把主演给你
which you seriously should've gotten.
明明是非你莫属
Don't worry about it.
没关系的
Not only am I worried about it, I quit.
不止有关系 我还不干了
They can direct their own stupid lame-ass community musical.
让他们自己去导演什么破社区音乐剧吧
You don't need to quit. Oh, no, I do, actually,
你不必辞职的 要的
because apparently casting is up to Jocelyn Kirby
看来 选角由乔斯琳·科尔比说了算
and Jocelyn wants her friend Libby Porter
而乔斯琳是个傻帽
to have the part instead of you because she's an idiot.
她想让朋友莉比·波特而不是你担任主演
So--anyway, so I quit.
所以我就不干了
I'm sorry that you had to quit.
很抱歉你得辞职
Oh, don't be.
不用
If it wasn't this, it'd be something else.
就算不为这事 也会有其它事
I have better things to do with my time,
我的时间要花在更重要的事上
like stick red-hot needles in my eyes.
比如自戳双目什么的
Well, I'm sorry about the part.
角色的事我很抱歉
You deserved it.
应该由你主演的
Hey, can I at least buy you a drink?
至少让我请你喝杯酒吧
That would be so nice,
好是很好
but it's--it's not even 11:00 in the morning.
但现在上午11点都不到
Oh, good. That means the bars are open.
很好 那酒吧肯定都开着
Okay.
那好吧
So, Norma, how do you like it here so far?
诺玛 你觉得这儿怎么样
Uh, well, parts of it have been really good.
一部分真的很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
The motel's going gangbusters right now.
旅馆现在生意火爆
But there's--
但有点...
It's been weird.
也有些怪怪的
There was this thing that happened shortly after we moved in.
我们搬过来之后不久发生了一件事
That deputy who got shot up?
中枪身亡的那个警官吗
What a terrible thing to go through.
经历那种事一定很可怕吧
Yeah, it was.
是啊
And I just feel that--
我觉得...
That some people here think
这儿有些人认为
that what Shelby did as a business, how he died,
谢尔比干的那些勾当 他的死
even though I had nothing to do with it,
虽然跟我其实一点关系都没有
that somehow, it reflects on me.
但却还是影响了我的声誉
Mm-hmm, yeah. Some of them think that.
是啊 有些人是这么想的
But they're just idiots with nothing better to do,
但那些都是些闲着无聊的蠢蛋
not anyone you'd want to spend any time with.
你肯定不想跟他们打交道
I think you went through something terrible,
我觉得你经历了可怕的事
and you handled it with incredible bravery.
但你非常勇敢地面对了
Just promise me one thing--
答应我一件事
you won't give a rat's ass what some people think or say.
别去在意那些人怎么想 怎么说
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好
Okay, I'll try.
好 我尽量
You're one of the most interesting people
你是我在这镇上遇到的
I've met in this town,
最有意思的人之一
and I cannot wait to introduce you around.
我都等不及要把你介绍给别人了
Where do you want the viburnum?
你想把荚迷花放哪
She didn't say.
她没说
Just put it wherever it's not gonna die.
随便放在哪吧 花不死就行
Hey, I'm looking for Norma Bates.
你好 我找诺玛·贝茨
Okay.
好
Is she around?
她在吗
No.
不在
Is she coming back soon?
她会很快回来吗
Why?
怎么了
Well, I'll come back later.
我过会儿再来
Maybe she'll be here then.
也许到时候她就在了
Yeah, and I'll still be here too.
我也还会在的
So why don't you just say what you want?
你有什么事就直说吧
What's the deal here? You her son?
什么情况 你是她儿子吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm her brother.
我是她哥哥
Norma doesn't have a brother.
诺玛没有哥哥
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
No.
不
She never talked about me to you.
她从没跟你谈起过我吗
Never even mentioned she had a brother.
连提都没提过
Some things never change.
真是本性难移啊
Norma, man, it's been so long.
诺玛 天呐 好久没见
I thought about this moment so many times,
这一刻我想过太多次
but now that I'm actually looking at you--
但现在我真的看着你...
You cannot be here.
你不能来这儿
No, no, Norma, don't say that.
不不 诺玛 别这样
You have to leave. What's going on?
你给我走 怎么回事
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表