剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
because he chose to be like that,
因为他选择做那样的人
and he came in like he did, and it all happened,
他就那么闯进来 于是就发生了那种事
and he died.
他死了
So don't blame yourself.
你别自责
I got to go.
我得走了
I just wanted to say that before I left.
我只是想在我走前告诉你这些
What, you're--you're just leaving now now?
你这就走吗
They won't let me go back to my place even if I wanted to.
反正即使我想他们也不让我回我自己家
What, so you're just going to Indiana?
那你这就去印第安纳了吗
Yep.
是的
My aunt already cleaned out the guest room, she said.
我小姨说她已经给我收拾好了客房♥
She has five cats,
她有五只猫
so her place probably smells like cat pee
所以她家大概一股子猫尿味儿
instead of beer and smoke.
而不是啤酒和烟味儿
Man, I can't wait until I'm 18,
天啊 真等不及长到18岁了
so I can pick the way my place smells.
那样我就能选择我的房♥子什么味了
Will you text me when you get there so I can call you?
你到那儿给我发短♥信♥告诉我你的新联♥系♥方式好吗
Norman...
诺曼
Calling, texting...
打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥...
I know myself.
我了解我自己
I'm not gonna do that.
我不会那么做的
Isn't it better to just say good-bye right now,
现在说再见不是更好吗
face-to-face, when it's still real?
面对面 一切还都这么真实
Your mom at the sheriff's station--
你妈妈在警♥察♥局时
She warned me not to talk about your blackouts.
警告我不要提起你失去意识的事
Oh, yeah, I know.
我知道
She didn't want them to get the wrong idea. I know.
她不想让他们误会 我知道
No, she begged me.
不 她求我的
She said something happens to you in them.
她说你失去意识时会发生一些事
You change. They can make you do things.
你会变 你在那期间会做些事
What? What happens to me?
什么事 我会做什么
I don't know, but she knows,
我不知道 但是她知道
and you got to make her tell you, Norman,
你得让她告诉你 诺曼
'cause whatever it is, it scares the shit out of her.
因为不管是什么 让她怕得要死
I, uh--I just wanted to come by and tell you, uh,
我是来告诉你
Jimmy Brennen's death has been officially ruled an accident.
吉米·布伦南的死被正式认定为意外了
Okay, so that's it?
好 就这样吗
Yeah. Yeah, that's it.
对 就这样
Yeah, it ended up being pretty straightforward.
最后结果很简单
I'm sorry Norman had to go through that.
抱歉之前让诺曼经历了那些事
Okay. Thank you--
没事 谢谢
No, thank you for--for being patient, and, you know, um...
不 应该谢谢你这么耐心...
I'll, uh-- I'll talk to you later.
我先走了 再聊
Okay. All right.
好的 嗯
Norman!
诺曼
Norman!
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Norman, sheriff Romero just stopped by.
诺曼 罗梅洛警长刚才来过了
The investigation--it's done.
调查 结束了
It's over. They ruled it an accident.
没事了 死亡被认定为意外了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God, I'm so relieved.
天哪 真是如释重负啊
I can see that.
我看出来了
Cody was here earlier.
刚才考迪来过
Was she? Yeah, she's leaving.
是吗 对 她要走了
She's, uh--she's moving to Indiana to be with her aunt.
她要搬去印第安纳跟她小姨住
Right now?
这就走吗
Forever?
不回来了
Well, for your sake, I'm sorry.
我替你感到遗憾
I know you'll miss her,
我知道你会想她的
but sometimes a fresh start's good for the soul, right?
但有时新的开始对人的心灵有益
I'm glad she came over to say good-bye to you, though.
我很高兴她来跟你道别了
She came over to tell me that, uh, you're lying to me...
她来告诉我 你在骗我...
That there's something really wrong with me
她说我有很严重的问题
and that you know what it is.
而且你知道是什么
That girl could've ruined your entire life the other night.
那个女孩那晚差点毁了你的一生
Have you missed the fact that she's not a stable person?
你忘了她那个人情绪不稳定吗
No, you told her something happens to me when I black out.
不 你告诉她我失去意识时发生过一些事
Norman.
诺曼
You said I change, that I'm not myself.
你说我会变 变得不是自己
Who am I, mother?
我会变成谁 母亲
Who am I, and what do I do?
我会变成谁 又会做什么
Norman...
诺曼
I love you so much.
我真的很爱你
And I did say those things.
我确实跟她这么说过
And they are true.
而且这都是真话
But we are not gonna talk about them.
但是我不会跟你说的
What?
什么
You have to trust that I am protecting you,
你要相信我是在保护你
I know you better than anyone,
我比任何人都了解你
because I'm not gonna answer your question,
因为我不会回答你的问题
and I don't want you to ever ask me again!
你以后也再不许问我了
You were curious what we had going on?
你想知道我们想干什么吗
Yeah.
对
Now's the time. Come with us.
现在就告诉你 跟我们来
Come where?
去哪里
Are you too busy?
你现在很忙吗
We got something we're gonna go do.
我们有事做了
Yeah? What's that?
是吗 什么事
If you come with us, you'll know.
你跟我们来就知道了
Come on, you can't watch me if you don't come with me.
你不一起来就没法看着我了
And Remo-- he's your guy.
还有雷默 他是你的人
Let's not forget about Remo.
不能忘了雷默
Yeah, he's gonna go with, uh, Chuck and Sid.
他跟查克和西德一起走
And you...
你...
You're gonna ride with us. Come on.
你跟我们一起 走吧
Lights.
关掉灯
You're gonna raid Nick Ford's warehouse?
你要抢尼克·福特的仓库吗
That's right.
对
Don't do this.
别这样
"A" for effort, gold star--
你真尽心啊
I'll tell my sister you tried.
我会告诉我妹妹你尽力了
Look, think this through.
你再好好想想
You don't think I have?
你以为我没想吗
We're telling them,
我们要告诉他们
you go up against us,
敢跟我们作对
it's gonna be five times more painful for them.
就要付出五倍的代价
We're sending them a message. That's not the right message.
我们要警告他们 这样警告是不对的
It's too big, all right?
这样太过了
And everything about it's wrong. Too big?
这一切都不对 太过
Too big for me, you mean.
你是说我♥干♥不起吗
Who's it gonna be big enough for?
那你说谁干得起
What do you think they're gonna do back to us, huh?
你觉得他们会怎么报复我们
You--you think they're just gonna stop?
你觉得他们会不了了之吗
I just need you to tell me...
你告诉我...
Are you with me or not?
你到底跟不跟我♥干♥
I'm not.
不跟
I'm not gonna kill you...
我不杀你...
But I can't promise you they won't.
但他们怎么做 我就不好说了
How about you?
你呢
I'm with you.
我跟你干
All right.
那好
Let's go.
我们走
Go!
上
Yeah? It's Deputy Lin.
喂 我是林警官
Yeah?
什么事
I logged Norman Bates' DNA into our system.
我把诺曼·贝茨的DNA录入我们的系统了
Why the hell did you do that? It matched.
为什么这么做 吻合了
What do you mean it matched?
什么吻合
The semen sample in Blair Watson,
布莱尔·沃森身上发现的精♥液♥样本
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表